Rules questions or comments

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Rules questions or comments

Postby Phailak » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:12 am

As a general rule, melee layer commander is used unless as you mentioned the support layer is the target. If there is no support layer, def stat is 30.

In some rare cases that I can remember (outside of battle I believe) the 3rd stat is part of the formula, basically it is not exclusively used as a defense stat

Choso
Coral Serpent

Postby Choso » Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:27 am

I was just checking If authoritative skill check stat was indeed command. Similar skills have roughly a 50% chance of success by chump npcs with 60 in the stat. But my authoritative chump has like a 25%.

I was just checking if authoritative was meant to have a poor success rate when compared to civil and craft skills. The rules say command but I have a sneaky suspicion its might or another stat entirely.

Yuki-Onna
Ensign

Postby Yuki-Onna » Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:58 pm

I think the game broke. It's allowing me to use Xubu Kai in planning phase again, even though I think he should be under the control of Zhang Gao (as that's how it was the last few turns).
Fugitive Xiongnu chieftain Xubu Kai

70-61-61-34-53

Aid 1, Ambidextrous 1, Commander 3, Craftsman 1, Decoy 1, Engineer 1, Investor 1, Perception 1, Rally 1, Studious 1

Sub-Officer: Rap Masta Q (Qian Li), Donald Trump (Ken Tan), Sha Di Man

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Phailak » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:04 am

Yuki-Onna wrote:I think the game broke. It's allowing me to use Xubu Kai in planning phase again, even though I think he should be under the control of Zhang Gao (as that's how it was the last few turns).

Nope, you still get to play your own civil stuff, only thing he can use you for is battles. This way, if you want to break free later on, you will have resources

Yuki-Onna
Ensign

Postby Yuki-Onna » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:18 am

In that case, the last several turns were bugged, as it only allowed me to use my npcs until this turn.

Edit-In fact, as of this moment,, it is not letting me use Xubu Kai again.

I don't really care about this on a personal level. I just think it should be fixed for anybody else who wants to join others.

70-61-61-34-53

Aid 1, Ambidextrous 1, Commander 3, Craftsman 1, Decoy 1, Engineer 1, Investor 1, Perception 1, Rally 1, Studious 1

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Phailak » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:29 am

Yuki-Onna wrote:In that case, the last several turns were bugged, as it only allowed me to use my npcs until this turn.

Edit-In fact, as of this moment,, it is not letting me use Xubu Kai again.

I don't really care about this on a personal level. I just think it should be fixed for anybody else who wants to join others.

Weird... I'll look into it

Yuki-Onna
Ensign

Postby Yuki-Onna » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:56 am

Same issue continues to persist.

70-61-61-34-53

Georgie
Sergeant

Postby Georgie » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:18 pm

Regarding in-progress signups and rolls, Experience-gain skills like Studious don't seem to affect the output of simulated turn choices. Should they?
Lady Zhen Ya (27) 44-70-50-52-82 Civil Administrator I, Diplomat III, Gongshu II, Politician II, Saboteur II in Hann

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Phailak » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:20 pm

They do not, the given XP and such from late signups is an estimate and is not reflective of actions missed but rather just a bonus to make late characters still pretty relevant.

Return to “Rules”