Book: Dog of Qin +3 Command
Book: None
Jewelry: None

Starting Stats:
Cheng Dang(48)
Stats: Com: 85 Mig: 20 Int:39 Jud:54 Cha:80
Skills: Diplomat II, Discipline II, Military Administrator II, Politician II

Gold History:
I'm a Ruler I have no need for personal gold.

Personal Development History:
+4 Judgment Jan 206
+2 Command Feb 206
+2 Command March 206
+2 Command April 206
+1 Command May 206
+1 Command June 206
+6 Might July 206
+1 Command August 206
+1 Command September 206
Study Discipline III October 206
Swore Brotherhood with Yue Shang +2 Might October 206
Study Discipline III November 206
Study Discipline III December 206

Skill Action History:Built 28 Wei Provincial Bond Jan 206
Built 28 Wei Provincial Bond Feb 206
Recruited Shi Fen Feb 206
Used 80 Bond in the claiming of Shangdang
Built 28 Wei Provincial Bond Mar 206
Built 28 Wei Provincial Bond April 206
Built 28 Wei Provincial Bond May 206
Built 28 Wei Provincial Bond June 206
Spent all Provincial Bond Enhancing Recruitment. July 206
Built 28 Wei Provincial Bond July 206
Built 28 Wei Provincial Bond August 206
Built 28 Wei Provincial Bond September 206
Built 28 Wei Provincial Bond November 206

PT HIstory Links-
Jan 206
Feb 206
March 206
April 206
May 206
June 206
July 206
August 206
September 206
[urlhttp://www.simwarlords.net/forum/viewtopic.php ... 90#p170890]October 206[/url]
November 206

Bio-

Cheng Dang was a fairly respected officer in the service of the Qin, A general who had no small part in the subjugation of the Northern Kingdoms where he had gained much of his prestige and honed his skills a military leader.

After the Qin had become the absolute power of the land, Cheng cut his military career short, and took a job overseeing the dismantling of the Wei defenses after Emperor Shi decreed it. It was due to him falling in love with the local governor’s daughter, that he stopped his personal ambitions and settle for a quite but full filled life.

The years had passed the land had relative peace, and Cheng had been prosperous raising a family, and becoming a prominent figure in the local area. However in 3 short years Cheng Dang had lost everything.

During Chen She’s rebellion, Cheng Dang was once again called to arms by the Qin. Serving Zhang Han, Cheng Dang helped put an end to the rebellion, however he was deeply moved by Wei Jiu’s sacrifice. With the years of peace, and Wei Jiu’s ultimate sacrifice Cheng Dang began to really see how monstrous the Qin Empire was. A wise man once told him of a”Greater Good” but Qin’s Greater Good was not worth the price.

It was during Chen She’s rebellion and the Qin counter attack, that Cheng Dang had lost almost everything. Being remembered as a war hero, Zhang Han had sent Cheng Dang orders to take command of his advance troops, and raze Wei’s capitol s to prevent Chen She from gaining the resources.

Cheng Dang didn’t completely follow his orders. He did take the advance troops, and head into Capitol not to burn it to the ground but to defend it against Chen She’s troops. Armed with his small advance force, and volunteers they prepared for a desperate defense.

Cheng Dang’s battalion made their stand and after weeks of intense fighting the defender’s defense broke. Knowing this was inevitable during the previous weeks Cheng Dang had the majority of the supplies smuggled out of the capitol along with a substantial number of refugees.

While many escaped the bloodbath of that battle Cheng Dang’s forces were nearly slaughtered to almost the last man, and his own family was lost in the crossfire.

A group of twenty men and himself made what was to be their last stand in the capitol building, when an old friend arrived to help, Zhao Ning the White Wolf of Qin. Together they spent a week in the hellish underground tunnels, choking on the rancid stench the came from the corpses of their friends and enemies. Half starved, and ready to die Qin reinforcements lead by Zhang Han arrived saving the them.

While Zhang Han gained the majority of the credit for claiming Wei, it was due to Cheng Dang and his men’s sacrifice which truly won that war. It was then he took on the mantle of Black Dog of Qin. Afterward Cheng Dang mourned the loss of family, and began to drown himself in alcohol, and privately denounced his loyalty to the Qin.

Now in the Province of Wei Cheng Dang is hero to many, and is being called by the masses to free it of the lingering Qin Empire. Feeling responsible for his sins, he seeks to atone for it by bringing peace Wei. Still he manages to keep a carefree, upbeat, and friendly demeanor often picking out peoples best traits and ignoring their worst. A drunken fool to some, and others an eccentric genius regardless Cheng Dang has the foundation, and cunning necessary to build a new Dynasty.

To be continued or expanded on in the future.
Last edited by Choso on Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:48 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Dartagnan
Ensign

Re: Cheng Dang OI

Post by Dartagnan »

Current Stats-

Zhao Ning(39) 75-106*-22-53-53
Base Stats: 75-91-22-53-53
Skills: Gongshu I, Qiangshu II, Raid II, Challenge II, Yueshu I
Items: +7 Might Helmet, +7 Might Armor
City Location: Wei

Horse: +1 Speed
Head: +7 Might
Body: +7 Might
Weapon: +1 Might Spear

Items optained:
+7 Might Helmet and Armor on signup
Recieved +1 Might Spear, +1 Speed Horse

Starting Stats
Zhao Ning(39) 75-83-22-53-53
Skills: Skills: Gongshu I, Qiangshu II, Raid II, Challenge II, Yueshu I

Gold History:
+100 Gold For Sign Up
+20 Gold for hunting Jan 206
+21 Gold for hunting March 206
+21 Gold for hunting April 206
+50 Gold Salary April

Current = 212

+2 Might Jan 206
+2 Might Feb 206
+2 Might March 206
+2 Might April 206

Skill Action History:

Personal Army History:
Conscripted 582(10) Soldiers Jan 206
Conscripted 594(10) Soldiers Feb 206
Drilled +30 March 206

Current status = 1176(40)

Bio: Born into poverty he was a simple farmer with his family. Teaching himself the ways of war he was renowned around his province for being one of the strongest men. His family not wanting to be involved in the war lived in peace. However due to the raging war his parents were taken from him and his field and crops were burned to the ground. Keeping the promise to his parents he denied many officer requests. One day he came home to see food on the table as he looked for his wife he had seen her long beautiful hair was no longer a part of her. Having sold it to barely even afford enough simple rice for them to make it through the day he begged for her forgiveness for his stubbornness of keeping the promise and even though it pained him he broke the promise and joined the Qin military.

A servant of the Qin he joined at a early age showing immense power and skill he was put under the command of Cheng Dang as a foot soldier seeing his potential on the battle field he was offered promotion, but turned it down saying he would rather die by his own actions then force them on innocent allied soldiers.

He was given his own private unit famously known as "The wolves of Qin" It consisted of only men who volunteered to be in the unit, they would assist Zhao in what were essentially suicide missions with little to no chance of survival.

After the war he went back and lived in peace with his wife. However during her studying she overheard about a assassination plot on her husband. She ran to tell him, but it was to late she was caught and sold into slavery. Zhao was told about her being abducted. Feeling that it was his fault for not being able to protect her he joined the military again in the hopes of finding her or at least ending his pain and suffering.

He immediately went back into the service of his good friend of Cheng Dang going back to his old ways of offering to go on suicide missions. He and his commander were ordered to burn the capitol to the ground so that the invading army would not be able to use the resources. He refused and left Cheng Dang's army. However on his way back he saw people running from Chen She's army as they slaughtered the fleeing people. He defended them til they got free and noticed Cheng Dang hadn't started the fire but instead defended it. He fought his way back to his friend, but however was trapped and cornered into the temples. He stayed held up with the members of the temple making sure they were able to leave, but before they left they bestowed upon him a sacred helm and armor saying it was fashioned by the heavens and that as long as the wearer was of righteous justice they could never be harmed. The armor shocked and awed the enemy soldiers giving him the advantage to scare them and lower there morale so he could work his way to his friend. He charged through the field and regrouped with Cheng Dang holding off the army along with what little was left. He held out with his allies til Zhang Han showed up and fended off the remaining soldiers.

Zhang Han took much of the credit and even though Cheng left he stayed in the hopes of finding his wife. To no avail, and being tired of only being used as a tool of war for those who hid in chambers, he left and heard of Cheng Dang's rise in power. Wanting to serve someone who would be willing to fight for the people he hurried to his old allies side.

Zhao Ning Zhao Ning(39) 75-106*-22-53-53 Skills: Gongshu I, Qiangshu II, Raid II, Challenge II, Yueshu I
Shinpusan
Colonel
Location: Someone retired on the tithes that paved these roads.

Post by Shinpusan »

Name: Hong Jie, Male, 46
Stats: 76-31-60-78-63
Skills: Civil Administrator II, Cover II, Diplomat I, Discipline I, Military Administrator II, Public Planner II, Volley II
Gold: 115

Items:
Horse: None
Head: None
Body: None
Weapon: None

Provincial Bond/Influence:
Chu: 13/19
Wei: 51/57

Jan 206: Hong Jie learned Politician I.
Feb 206: Hong Jie improved his Command by 3.
Mar 206: Hong Jie learned Diplomat I.
Apr 206: Hong Jie improved his Command by 3.

Provincial Bond/Influence History:
Jan 206: Hong Jie built 13 Provincial Bond and 19 Provincial Influence in Chu.
Feb 206: Hong Jie built 16 Provincial Bond and 19 Provincial Influence in Wei.
Mar 206: Hong Jie built 16 Provincial Bond and 19 Provincial Influence in Wei.
Apr 206: Hong Jie built 19 Provincial Bond and Provincial Influence in Wei.

Personal Army History:
Apr 206: Hong Jie found and recruited Ouyang Kong (31) 55-53-76-72-53 Inspire I, Politician I, Smith I, Sortie I, Trainer I, Yueshu I

Gold History:
+100 at sign-up
+15 for Jan PT

Bio: Here
Last edited by Shinpusan on Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hong Jie
76-31-63-80-63
Civil Administrator II, Cover II, Diplomat I, Discipline I, Military Administrator II, Politician I, Public Planner II, Volley II
Spike
Colonel

Post by Spike »

Name: Yue Shang
Command: 69
Might: 108*
Intellect: 25*
Judgement: 73
Charisma: 56*
Skills: Jianshu II, Gongshu II, Qiangshu II, Charge, Delay, Challenge*
Items Equipped: Spear of Fuchai (+3 Might, Challenge*), Helmet (+7 Might), Armor (+7 Might), Text of the Two Worlds (+1 Int, +1 Charisma), Sapphire Pendant (+3 Charisma), Throwing Knives, Horse (+1 Speed)
Gold: 785
Unequipped Items: Sword (+1 Might),
Provincial NPC Bond: Jiaodong (5), Wei (-15)
Personal Army: N/A - 1176 (10) troops given to the service of Shi Tong
Injuries: None

Follower(s):

Financial/ItemHistory:
Obtained 100 Gold at Sign Up
Spent 100 Gold on Horse (+1 Speed) 100-100=0
Found Horse (+1 Speed)
Gained 50 gold for service to Shi Tong in March 0+50=50
Traded Horse (+1 Speed) to Zhang Kai for Sword (+1 Might) and Set of Throwing Knives (to be received in April)
Throwing Knives received in April from Zhang Kai
Gained 50 gold for service to Shi Tong in April 50+50=100
Paid 15 gold to participate in archery contest in April but win and gain 50 gold 100-15+50=135
Paid 50 gold for service to Cheng Dang in May 135+50=185
Gave Yue Geng over to the service of Cheng Dang for +25 monthly bonus starting in June
Gained 75 gold for service to Cheng Dang in June = 260
Gained 200 gold as special bonus from Cheng Dang in July = 460
Received Spear of Fuchai from Cheng Dang in July
Gained 75 gold for service to Cheng in July = 535
Gained 75 gold for services to Cheng Dang in August = 610
Gained 75 gold for services to Cheng Dang in September = 685
Gave Jinzhong Cong over to Cheng Dang for an extra 25 gold per month
Gained 100 gold for services to Cheng Dang in October = 785

Personal Turns:

January -
Yue Shang gains 2 Might.
Yue Shang conscripts 582(10) peasants.
Yue Shang patrols and finds a Horse (+1 Speed).

February-
Yue Shang gains 2 Might.
Yue Shang conscripts 594 (10) peasants.

March-
Yue Shang gains 2 Might.

April-
Yue Shang gains 3 Judgement
Yue Shang pays 15 gold to enter an archery contest and wins! +50 gold, +5 Provincial NPC bond.

May-
Yue Shang finds and recruits:

Yue Geng (18) 60-47-58-69-49
Skills:Instructor II, Diplomat I, Public Planner I, Scout I, Scribe I

June-
In a patrol, Yue Shang is given Text of the Two Worlds (+1 Int, +1 Charisma)

July-
Yue Shang gains 2 Might
Yue Shang gains 1 Charisma in patrol

August-
Yue Shang gains 6 Intelligence

September-
Yue Shang recruits Jinzhong Cong

October-
Yue Shang swears brotherhood with Cheng Dang and gains 2 Command
Found +3 Charisma Necklace in Patrol

Bio:
Yue Shang grew up a humble peasant in the province of Yue. Abandoned as a baby, he never knew his parents , forcing him to learn to survive by his own merit. A man of honor, he refused to steal for his food. However, he had no qualms with winning it from any stranger who would accept his challenge to a contest of physical prowess.
Deprived of a formal education, upon reaching adolescence, Yue developed a great desire to learn. On one fateful day, after defeating a local war hero in a wrestling match, Yue demanded as his prize for the former general to teach him everything he knew of war. As a result of this tutelage, Yue became proficient in strategy in the ways of battle.
Once his mentor passed away, Yue was left alone again, the desire to learn still burning inside of him. With his old friend's passing, he hoped the skills that he had imparted to him would be enough to pay for further instruction from other enlightened individuals.
Last edited by Spike on Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:53 am, edited 17 times in total.
Yue Shang (23) 69-108*-25*-73-56*
Skills: Jianshu II, Gongshu II, Qiangshu II, Charge, Delay, Challenge*
Items Equipped: Spear of Fuchai (+3 Might, Challenge*), Helmet (+7 Might), Armor (+7 Might), Text of the Two Worlds (+1 Int, +1 Charisma), Sapphire Pendant (+3 Charisma), Throwing Knives, Horse (+1 Speed)
RLC
New Recruit

Post by RLC »

Current Info:
Rue Ren;45-20-98-78-47/Doctor I, Engineer II, Jeer II, Poison II, Public Planer II, Scribe II
Age 22

Gold:139
Items:
Horse: None
Head: None
Body: None
Weapon: None
Book: War and Peace(Int+3)

Starting Info:
Rue Ren;45-20-91-78-47/Doctor I, Engineer II, Jeer II, Poison II, Public Planer II, Scribe II
Age 22
100 gold

Gold History: 139
+100 at Sign Up
-100 For Crafting Intelligence Book(+3)
+32 From Construct Jan 206
+53 from March 206
+54 from April 206

+1 Int From Training Jan 206
+1 Int From Training Feb 206
+1 Int from Training March 206
+1 Int from Training April 206

Skill Action History:
Crafting Intelligence Book (+3Int) 2 Months, 1 Remaining. Jan 206
Finished Crafting Int Book. Feb 206

Personal Army: 728(50)
Recruited 182(50) soldiers Jan 206
Recruited 182(50) soldiers Feb 206
Recruited 182(50) soldiers Mar 206
Recited 182(50) soldiers April 206Cheng Dang(48)
Rue Goung
General

Post by Rue Goung »

Name: Rou Jang
Sex: Male
70-81*-35-70-70
Charge II,Delay II, Jianshu III*, Smith II, Military Administrator II

starting stats:70-70-30-70-50
Base Stats:70-73-35-70-67
Stats:70-81*-35-70-67
Skills: Charge II,Delay II, Jianshu II, Smith II, Military Administrator II

NPC: Zhaiha Rui;76-47-56-68-67/Assemble 2, Engineer 1, Faze 1, Inspire 1, Public_Planner 1

Influence:
Military Influence: 100
Provincial NPC Bond: 100 (Chu)
Provincial Influence: None

Personal Army and Follower History: None

Personal Army and Follower Information:
Personal Army: None
Armaments: None
Followers: None

Items:
Horse:
Head:Plumed Helmet (+2 Might)
Body:Rou Family armor (+3 might)
Weapon: Sword of Goujian (+3 Might, *Delay)
Book:
Book:
Jewelry:

Experience History:

Stats:
Com: 70/100
Mgt: 70/100
Int: 30/100+5
Jud: 70/100
Cha: 70/100+17

Skills:
Charge II
Delay III*
Jianshu II
Smith II,
Military Administrator II

Gold History:

+300 from Sign Up
+50 from salary
+50 from salary
+50 from salary
-250 from pt
+50 from salary
+50 from salary
+50 from salary
+50 from salary
+50 from salary
-450: bought Sword of Goujian (+3 Might, *Delay)
+50 from salary

Total: 50 gold
Last edited by Rue Goung on Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
MoonbladeSlayer
New Recruit

Post by MoonbladeSlayer »

Niu Guan;60-98-16-48-54/ Faze II, Intimidate II, Instructor II, Raid II
Gold: 100
Items: +7 Armor, +7 Helm
Last edited by MoonbladeSlayer on Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lurking Tyranny
The Florentine Admin
The Florentine Admin
Location: "When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground."

Post by Lurking Tyranny »

Fan Zeng

Name: Fan Zeng
Stats: 74-41-96*-100*-81
Skills: Decoy II, Poison II, Volley III, Politician II, Public Planner I, Wall I, Spy II, Saboteur II
Items: The Spring and Autumn of Mister Lu (Int+6, Jud+4), Horse and Carriage (Spd +3)

Followers:
Mei Xuan;80-76-72-74-70/Civil_Admin 1, Confuse 1, Diplomat 1, Jianshu 2, Maraud 1, Military_Admin 1, Pierce 2, Raid 2, Rupture 1, Wall 1
Lang Cong 60-69-44-67-67 Doctor I, Intimidate II, Propagandist I

Personal Army
4677(48) soldiers
4677 Pi spears

Total Gold: 400
+50 Jan pay
+50 Feb pay
+50 Mar pay
+50 April pay
+50 May pay
+50 June pay
+50 July pay
+50 August pay

Bio:
At the start of Chen She's rebellion, Fan Zeng was living as a retired scholar. Although he was past the age of seventy, he had a reputation of having skill at developing strategies and planning campaigns, and his skill was well remembered by the Chu Lords. He was invited to one of Xiang Liang's councils after the death of Chen She, and advised Xiang Liang to put a descendant of the Chu Royal family on the throne, citing several prophecies that stated Chu would bring about the downfall of Qin if he did so. His advice was accepted, and he became one of Xiang Liang's most trusted advisors. After Xiang Liang's death, he was appointed third in command of the Chu army and continued his role as trusted advisor when Xiang Yu became the Supreme Commander of Chu.

Fan Zeng served in the campaign against the Imperial Qin armies in Zhao, assisting in the destruction of the last Qin army under Zhang Han. When Liu Bang posted guards in Hanggu Pass and stopped Xiang Yu from entering the Qin homelands, Fan Zeng began to suspect Liu Bang was more ambitious than he let on. Noting that Liu Bang had been covetous and greedy before he took the Qin Lands, when he found that Liu Bang had not looted the Qin Capital, his suspicions grew ironclad. He advised Xiang Yu to kill Liu Bang at the first opportunity, saying that a greedy man would not pass up such an opportunity unless they had greater ambitions and targets in mind. When information arrived that Liu Bang was indeed attempting to make himself King of Qin, Xiang Yu was convinced to take Fan Zeng's advice. But before the plans could be put to action, Liu Bang prudently arrived at Xiang Yu's camp and sought a reconciliation. Fan Zeng plotted to kill Liu Bang anyways, enlisting the aid of Xiang Yu's cousin Xiang Zhuang. Xiang Zhuang was to rise during the meal and perform a sword dance for Liu Bang and Xiang Yu but during the dance he was to attack and kill Liu Bang. Xiang Yu's uncle Xiang Bo foiled the plot, interposing himself between Xiang Zhuang and Liu Bang, and Liu Bang's officers arranged to get him away from the meal before Fan Zeng could complete his assassination attempt. Fan Zeng was furious at the result, and smashed the precious gifts given to him by Liu Bang while predicting that Liu Bang would destroy Xiang Yu.

After the final destruction of the Qin, Fan Zeng plotted to keep Liu Bang from becoming the King of Qin. When the Generals of Chu had set out to attack the Qin, Xiang Yu had said that the general that entered the Land between the Passes first would be made its King. The meaning was clear, as the homeland of Qin was commonly referred to as the Land between the Passes. But the territory of Qin was extremely fertile and wealthy, and Fan Zeng worried at what Liu Bang would do should he come in posession of it. Instead, he convinced Xiang Yu to make Liu Bang King of Han, the smaller and much less desirable territory south and west of Qin that was also enclosed on all sides by passes. They then split the Kingdom of Qin into three regions and placed former Generals of the Qin over each of them as Kings so they could stop Liu Bang should he act on his ambitions.

[A-Historical]

As the rebellions started in Wu and Qi against Xiang Yu replacing their kings, Fan Zeng began making arrangements for their destruction, mobilizing armies and calling upon generals and vassals who claimed to be loyal to Chu. Yet many within the Chu military circles intrigued to remove the influence of Fan Zeng. They schemed and spread rumors that the Prime Minister was working against Xiang Yu and wanted to see him replaced. Xiang Yu began to suspect Fan Zeng of plotting against him. In anger, he confronted his second-in-command. Fan Zeng was deeply insulted by Xiang Yu's accusations, and immediately demanded an apology. Xiang Yu was furious and more or less banished Fan Zeng and the Emperor. Fan Zeng was outraged and decided it was best to leave.

As Fan Zeng and the Imperial escort left the capital and Chu, they were attacked by Ying Bu and his cohorts who attempted to conceal themselves as mere bandits. Though Fan Zeng managed to hold off one wing, the other over-ran the center and forced the army to withdraw. In the withdrawal the Emperor of Chu was captured and then murdered. With the survivors of the attack, Fan Zeng and his close loyalist allies decided to make the journey to Wei and seek the aid of the lord there.
GMNPC's
Fan Zeng, Prime Minister of Chu

Player Character
Gu Hama of Ba

Liu Bang then asked Han Xin, who had served under Xiang Yu but was driven out, "what is Xiang Yu's weakness? Is there a way to defeat him?" Han Xin calmly replied, "No, Xiang Yu himself is invincible, he is destined to be king."