Xiang Jun's Audience Hall - Shou Chun

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

Crim
Colonel

Post by Crim »

As soon as the conditions were met, Liao was brought to the study of Xiang Jun. With the King were Ziu Yenza, Qing Bu and Zhang Shen - the Three Marquises of the Kingdom. The group was deliberating on measures to take in the even that an assault from Huainan and Changsha pincer the territories of Xiang Jun in Jiujiang.

When Liao was announced, Jun turned his attention to the guest. "What can I do for the former Marshal of Changsha? But before that, please have a seat." The King gestured for Liao to occupy a mat. "By all accounts, the hordes of the ingrate from Huainan and the dog from Changsha will soon dawn on Jiujiang. I had hoped that we meet under more pleasant circumstances, Marshal Liao. It's really unfortunate but we will have to do with what we have."
Xiang Jun, 18
37-90*-32-77-64*
Challenge I, Gongshu I, Intimidate II, Jianshu II, Qiangshu II, Smith II, Yueshu II
Items: Xiang Yu's Old Sword (+2 Might), Leather Cuirass (+1 Might), Imperial Tally (+2 Cha, Jewelry), Crossbow (Ranged), Zao Xing's Axe (+1 Might, unequipped), Zao Xing's Armor (+1 Might, unequipped), Horse (Speed +1)
NPC Follower: Jin Mei Liao (Female); 20; 34-22-61-72-89; Assemble I, Civil Admin I, Doctor I, Haste I, Inspire I
Cao Chao
Marquis
Location: That which is unknown and unseen always commands the greatest fear.

Post by Cao Chao »

Crim wrote:As soon as the conditions were met, Liao was brought to the study of Xiang Jun. With the King were Ziu Yenza, Qing Bu and Zhang Shen - the Three Marquises of the Kingdom. The group was deliberating on measures to take in the even that an assault from Huainan and Changsha pincer the territories of Xiang Jun in Jiujiang.

When Liao was announced, Jun turned his attention to the guest. "What can I do for the former Marshal of Changsha? But before that, please have a seat." The King gestured for Liao to occupy a mat. "By all accounts, the hordes of the ingrate from Huainan and the dog from Changsha will soon dawn on Jiujiang. I had hoped that we meet under more pleasant circumstances, Marshal Liao. It's really unfortunate but we will have to do with what we have."
"I have come for the opportunity to take my revenge," replied the career soldier, his eyes narrowing with pent-up rage and hatred. "Revenge against the Brotherhood for destroying the rightful Qin. Revenge against the Brotherhood for destroying and forcing the death of my master, Taishi Guang. Revenge against those barbarians who have taken the parts of the south. I have vowed to have my vengeance and from Your Highness' current plight, you could do well with veteran commanders to lead your forces against those aggressors who have dared to invade your lands. I will pledge my life, my sword, and the lives of my men to your service."
Crim
Colonel

Post by Crim »

Xiang Jun impassively nodded his head at the former Marshal. He faintly smiled later, wondering the state of the man's allegiance should Jiujiang finally face the Qin. But, the King deferred this worry, focusing his attention instead on the imminent threat from the south.

"Your words bring me comfort," Jun said. "You are most welcome in Jiujiang, Marshal Liao. Pray tell, how strong a force do you intend to contribute to the army of Jiujiang? Your pledge is highly appreciated especially since I have a dire need to augment my forces in the quickest time possible."
Xiang Jun, 18
37-90*-32-77-64*
Challenge I, Gongshu I, Intimidate II, Jianshu II, Qiangshu II, Smith II, Yueshu II
Items: Xiang Yu's Old Sword (+2 Might), Leather Cuirass (+1 Might), Imperial Tally (+2 Cha, Jewelry), Crossbow (Ranged), Zao Xing's Axe (+1 Might, unequipped), Zao Xing's Armor (+1 Might, unequipped), Horse (Speed +1)
NPC Follower: Jin Mei Liao (Female); 20; 34-22-61-72-89; Assemble I, Civil Admin I, Doctor I, Haste I, Inspire I
Cao Chao
Marquis
Location: That which is unknown and unseen always commands the greatest fear.

Post by Cao Chao »

Crim wrote:Xiang Jun impassively nodded his head at the former Marshal. He faintly smiled later, wondering the state of the man's allegiance should Jiujiang finally face the Qin. But, the King deferred this worry, focusing his attention instead on the imminent threat from the south.

"Your words bring me comfort," Jun said. "You are most welcome in Jiujiang, Marshal Liao. Pray tell, how strong a force do you intend to contribute to the army of Jiujiang? Your pledge is highly appreciated especially since I have a dire need to augment my forces in the quickest time possible."
"Unfortunately I bring just under 1200 troops," replied the soldier with a look of embarrassment, "All of them were former militiamen who chafed under the barbarian regime that had been established in Linjiang."