Liu Jin's Audience Hall - Shou Yang

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

Satyrus
Officer

Post by Satyrus »

Arriving shortly after his former adversary the figure of Niou Sui, armed to the teeth as usual, pulls his horse up alongside Huang Zhao.

"I wasn't sure if you would be here yet Huang Zhao, do you know if we are waiting for any others to arrive? Communication with the rest of our forces has been difficult since Bei Di was taken."
Niou Sui(34) 86-81-60-44-65 Military Administrator II, Faze II, Yueshu I, Confuse II, Rupture II, Trainer I

Follower: Suo Kai(15) 65-80-48-65-26 Poison I, Civil Administrator I, Delay I, Pierce I, Challenge I, Instructor I, Deride I
chandler_19
Major

Post by chandler_19 »

When Niou Sui arrived, Huang Zhao greeted him like a brother, even if both men were once enemies.

Huang Zhao Greetings, my friend!!! We don't need to wait for no one else. If you are ready, we will approach the guards to seek an audience with Liu Jin.

Huang Zhao waited for the reply of Niou Sui.
Zhao Liu ; 80-63-40-87-44
Aid, Civil Admin III, Instructor II, Military Administrator II, Smith II, Sortie
Item : none

http://www.simwarlords.net/forum/viewto ... 06#p177306
Satyrus
Officer

Post by Satyrus »

"Very well then." Niou Sui approaches the guards and presents himself.

"I am Niou Sui Magistrate of Gaonu here to speak with General Yuan Shu. I'm afraid that I will not part with my weapons, but that I bear no ill will to your lord."

The guards may be a little hesitant about that last statement considering Sui wore two swords, several daggers, and a battleaxe at his hip. All sharpened with the utmost care.

Regardless, Sui steps back so that Huang Zhao may present himself.
Niou Sui(34) 86-81-60-44-65 Military Administrator II, Faze II, Yueshu I, Confuse II, Rupture II, Trainer I

Follower: Suo Kai(15) 65-80-48-65-26 Poison I, Civil Administrator I, Delay I, Pierce I, Challenge I, Instructor I, Deride I
chandler_19
Major

Post by chandler_19 »

More timid, Huang Zhao announced himself.

Huang Zhao I am Huang Zhao, former prefect of Bei DI. I seek an audience with King Liu Jin or one of his trusted advisor.

Taking the small dagger at his waist, he gave it to guard.

Huang Zhao I only bring it for my travel more as a persuasion against brigands, cause I have no abilities at all with weapon.
Aid, Civil Admin III, Instructor II, Military Administrator II, Smith II, Sortie

Krimzon
General

Post by Krimzon »

The Guard Captain nodded to each of the new arrivals and then took Huang Zhaos dagger.

"Niou Sui of Gaonu I have been permitted to allow you to pass but be assured that it is my duty to protect the King and his subjects."

The Guard Captain beckons several other guards to file in next to him.

"I will personally take you to Prefect Yuan Shu, follow me please." The Captain said.

Huang Zhao and Niou Sui are lead to the Audience Hall.
chandler_19
Major

Post by chandler_19 »

Looking at Niou Sui, Huang Zhao spoke to him.

Huang Zhao I'm not the only one who have welcome committy for you, my friend.

Avoiding to burst into laughter, Huang Zhao continued to follow the guard.

Satyrus
Officer

Post by Satyrus »

Sui glanced sdieways at Huang Zhao "No it seems that I always have some entourage follow my wake during these audiences. Perhaps they think I'll injure myself."

It was a poor attempt at a jest, but for Niou Sui it was quite a step.

Krimzon
General

Post by Krimzon »

Upon entry into the chamber you are greeted by Yuan Shu who wears only a deel robe covered tunic and leggings over soft leather boots. His skin is clean and gleaming and his hair groomed in a presentable fashion.

"Greetings Huang Zhao and Niou Sui. Welcome to Shou Yang. To who do I owe the pleasure of this visit?" Yuan turns to Niou Sui and gestures with a friendly nod. "It has been too long, my friend. It is good to finally speak face to face, at last."

Several small serving cups are brought into the Audience Hall and placed on a side table to cool.

"Feel free, you are my guests. I'm afraid the King is currently away tending to matters in Dai. However, I am sure whatever your business is here today I can be of some assistance."
Satyrus
Officer

Post by Satyrus »

Nious nodded his head, it has been a long time indeed. Half-a-year or so since when I first met yourself and Lord Liu Jin, after just having established a kingdom and seeking to secure my own. But now I come as represenative of the Brotherhood. We are here to yhand over Gaonu and its surrounding territory to ther care of Lord Liu Jin."

chandler_19
Major

Post by chandler_19 »

Huang Zhao replied.

Huang Zhao After they have studied the current situation, the advisors of our mistress feels that an all-out war between our 2 kingdoms will be an act of massive destruction for both. Therefore as a first sign of good faith, Our Mistress wish to offer you all my and her possession in Di. We hope that it will help our 2 kingdoms to find a way to make peace. The people of Di has suffer enough, it is time to let them live in peace.

Huang Zhao paused.