Liu Jin's Audience Hall - Shou Yang

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

jiangbao
Lord

Post by jiangbao »

Jiang Bao brought his new found friend to see his lord in Shou Yang. Admittedly, he just joined up with his new lord and already he felt stressful. There are many rumours circulating that the nearby lords intend to crush his lord upstart attempts.

He hoped that diplomacy works but it seems unlikely for reasons unknown to him. Maybe its just the fact that they are very much more confident.

He went to the guards and said "Is our lord in? I brought a guest to see him."

He turned to his friend and said "Would you mind placing your weapon with them. My lord is a little iffy about weapons, especially super long and big pointy ones."
Li Dao Wen
Marquis

Post by Li Dao Wen »

Rui nodded stiffly, and then placed his lone weapon on the rack. He raised his arms to his sides to comply with the common protocol of.. groping.

He snickered at the thought, but didn't say anything. He looked on at the guards and Jiang Bao.
Shang Yu, strategist and miser

Formerly:

Xun Jiang the Black Ogre, King of Yan
SituJinrong
Marquis

Post by SituJinrong »

Liu chuckled a little. It always amises him to see men react to some body padding down. (OOC: Sorry could not resists lol).

"Master Jiang, you finally returned. How did the trip to Shangdang go?"

Turning to Xian, "And you must be the warrior Xian? My artist gave me a reasonable sketch in my study. I am sorry if I mistook you for someone else."
Li Jiacheng (35)
94*-36-45-56-81
Diplomat II, Discipline II, Military Adminstrator II, Politician II
jiangbao
Lord

Post by jiangbao »

Jiang Bao replied his lord "Ah, yes this is the one and only Xian Long Rui. I was luckly enough to see him when I was jogging down to Shang Dang. Its a good thing I met him on the way there. Otherwise I may have missed him totally."

Turning to Long Rui, he said "This is my Lord, Lord Liu."
SituJinrong
Marquis

Post by SituJinrong »

Jin smiled politely and waits for Xian to reply :lol:
Li Jiacheng (35)
94*-36-45-56-81
NightForever
Colonel

Post by NightForever »

Wu Weilong came to Shou Yang again. Now he noticed that the city hall had already been organized, indicating that now a proper ruler had governed the city and managed it nicely. He bowed to the guards of the city hall.

"Greeting, Sir. Would it be possible for me to see lord Liu regarding my employment possibility here?"
Shangguan Wei (21) | 90-91-21-78-22 | Charge II, Delay II, Instructor II, Qiangshu II, Raid I, Yueshu II
SituJinrong
Marquis

Post by SituJinrong »

"Master Wu!" Jin rushed forward as soon as he heard Weilong had returned.

It seemed to all that Jin's neck has grown an inch longer from waiting for Weilong's reply since they last separated.
Li Jiacheng (35)
94*-36-45-56-81
NightForever
Colonel

Post by NightForever »

Weilong was surprised to see the lord of Shou Yang coming out by himself. He bowed to Liu Jin.

"Lord Liu. I have considered everything all over. I would be my mistake if I choose not to join you. I assume that there is still some place left in your army for a useless man like me?"
Shangguan Wei (21) | 90-91-21-78-22 | Charge II, Delay II, Instructor II, Qiangshu II, Raid I, Yueshu II
SituJinrong
Marquis

Post by SituJinrong »

Weilong:
My doors are always opened to you. In fact, it will be our doors from today on.

Jin was a most happy man. Shouyang's odds of survival just rose more than a notch!

Wu Weilong recruited. Pls post in kingdom OI. Thanx!
Li Jiacheng (35)
94*-36-45-56-81