Yi Tao's Audience Hall - Cheng De

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

ann
Administrator
Administrator

Yi Tao's Audience Hall - Cheng De

Post by ann »

In the city of Cheng De, a large complex has been set up to be the government building for this budding city. The city has been newly appointed a governor, and it seems like his administration is well under control. People in the city talks about his administrative abilities. Patrols happen regularly.

This complex houses the Prefecture. It is a gated complex with tight security. The security is run by the Cheng De garrison. Once a visitor is introduced, they are routinely searched at the security check point. Once the visitor passes the security, they are brought into the Audience Hall where Yi Tao would take audience normally.
Kimche

Post by Kimche »

(Confirmation RP for the NPC's)

Fei Diao, Lue Benfu, Ren Shang, Shun Tie, officers originally from courts of Huainan, arrives at Cheng De to receive their new assignments. Shun Tie steps forward and says, "Please tell the new prefect Yi that we are here."
Rith
New Recruit

Post by Rith »

A large group of soldiers led by Ma Tan arrives in Chen De. Ma Tan's good friend, Yi Tao finally had become a ruler. He comes quickly after hearing the word. The group of soldiers behind him were equipped with halberds.

"Let your lord know that Ma Tan has arrived to help him."
Dongli

Post by Dongli »

Ju Nuo and Ju Tao weren't far behind the group in front. They were designated to establish this new kingdom. They were excited.
Li Tai
New Recruit

Post by Li Tai »

Li Tai received an invitation from his friend, Ma Tan. He came alone, seeing what he can do for his friend. He is not physically imposing, but he does not look frail. Walking slowly to this city, he stops when he finds the gate.

Li Tai: I'm looking for Ma Tan. I'm Li Tai. Tell him that his friend is here.
Rith
New Recruit

Post by Rith »

Ma Tan was busy preparing for battle when the word of his friend arriving came. He went to the gates with two of his guards. Once he was there, he laughed with arms extended.

"Li Tai is here. This is great! Tai, how've you been? I am glad that you're still alive. Come, follow me. Let's go get something to drink."

Ma Tan would lead his friend to his office and offer him wine to drink. The guards standing behind him, in ready.

"Where are your followers, Tai? I thought you were bringing a group of them here."
Li Tai
New Recruit

Post by Li Tai »

Li Tai was happy to see his friend too. He followed him to the office and sat down. He accepted the wine and drank it.

Li Tai: My men? They're not too far away. I didn't want to bring a whole army across the lines. So, how's it going here?
Rith
New Recruit

Post by Rith »

Ma Tan nodded. He had to go soon, so he couldn't stay to talk.

"It's going ok. We sure can use your help though. Are you here to help?"
Li Tai
New Recruit

Post by Li Tai »

Li Tai grinned. He took another drink of the wine, and then set it down slowly. There are things he wants to achieve, but maybe he can achieve them here.

Li Tai: I am here to help. I know you have to go on a military expedition. So I'll see you when you come back. I hope to join you in those expeditions in the future.
ann
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ann »

A group of riders was seen approaching the city. The guards, no doubt on high alert after the loss of their forces in Shou Chun, paid close attention to the group's arrival. Eventually it could be seen that there was an officer, clearly of Chu, surrounded by a small guard contigent.

When they neared the gates the officer ordered a halt and dismounted. He took a scroll and read it.

"The King of Chu, Chen Sheng, has had Ma Tan of this city killed by the slow process for engaging in banditry and oppression of the people of Jiujiang. And, indeed, for acting in defiance of the King of Jiujiang, Xiang Jun. The head of Ma Tan is here delivered as a token of what awaits those who persist in this defiance."

When he finished he motioned for another guard to place a box near the gates. Then the group mounted and prepared to leave.