Zhi Cheng's Audience Hall - Jiangcheng

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

Numinous
Lieutenant

Post by Numinous »

The woman sighed deeply, then refocused her wine-colored eyes as she took the seal back from him. "It will be very sad to see you go, sir Mian. You have done a great duty for all of Wu and your efforts will always bee remembered. I wish you luck in your future plans... and please do give the Iron Butterfly my warmest regards."

Pausing a moment to study the gentlemen now before her desk she raised her voice to a more noble tone. "Since you have been recommended by the former Prefect, I will thus entrust his former office to you. This is not a burden to take lightly, for the future of the State depends on your dedication to the task of efficient administration. This is your chance to make a mark upon this war-torn land and I will be watching your performance closely."

Guan Li has been accepted into the ranks! Post OI and PH access forthcoming.
Yu Cheng (22) 90*-32-42-93*-36
Aid II, Civil Administrator III, Cover I, Dash II, Military Administrator II, Politician I
Xian
New Recruit

Post by Xian »

The horse trader turned governor smiled and bowed once more before making for his horse that was awaiting. "With that task accomplished I can leave with no regrets. Goodbye, Lady Zhi. I am sure we shall meet again."

Astalavista...