Jin Kai's Audience Hall - Xiangguo

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

Duke Williams
Marquis

Post by Duke Williams »

Gu Xu admired their surroundings as they were lead to Jin Kai. It had been quite sometime since he had seen anything of the fine arts. Traveling tended to only have dirt, grass, and the occasional tree. This was a welcome change for him, causing him to grin slightly. It wasn't hard to spot and the elder Jiu Zang took note of it. Perhaps they had found what they were looking for...

After a few more turns they had soon arrived and immediately both bowed. When they both rise it would be Gu Xu, and not Jiu Zang, that would address Jin Kai. Clearing his throat he spoke with much cheer in his voice. "It's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance, my Lord." He began, "We have come to congratulate you on your rise of position in the land. Furthermore, you're the people seem to have high hopes for you. Especially during these chaotic times. This intrigues me greatly." As Gu Xu spoke his protector, Jiu Zang, couldn't help but eye the other two present in the room.
Gu Xi (15)
Stats: 79-18-85-74-65
Skills: Civil Administrator II, Confuse III, Diplomat I, Envelop I, Military Administrator II, Politician I
Big Grizzy
Captain

Post by Big Grizzy »

Jin Kai nodded. "Thank you most kindly for the congratulations, but I fear my rise was not from my own excellence, but the failings of others. Taking credit for such would hardly seem right. I am simply trying to do right by the people. Is that not the goal of good government?"
Jin Sui (23)

"Jin Kai have already gain the thrust of the population in Changshan!!!"
Duke Williams
Marquis

Post by Duke Williams »

"Not at all." Replied Gu Xu, "Taking a position of your authority is no simple task. A lesser man would be horrified at the amount of work that comes with the position. Or at least those that mean well." He paused for a moment. Silently he mused with a thought in his head. "Not that I'm saying you don't mean well. "A laugh escaped his lips. "Regardless... I've come here to see if my services," Tilting his head he gestured to Jiu Zang, "And that of my companion would be needed here. The trials ahead seem chaotic in nature and nothing is more adventurous than chaos, no?"
Gu Xi (15)
Skills: Civil Administrator II, Confuse III, Diplomat I, Envelop I, Military Administrator II, Politician I
Big Grizzy
Captain

Post by Big Grizzy »

Jin Kai smiled broadly. "It is a noble man who wishes to use himself for the good of the people. We are in need of people of all talents, thus I would love accepting you both into service. Before you can be given positions, however, I must know of your talents. Where could you best be utilized in this administration?"
Jin Sui (23)

Duke Williams
Marquis

Post by Duke Williams »

"Our expertise?" He questioned with a raised brow. "My companion here is quite skilled when it comes to things conserning combat. Myself? My talents lie in Administrating, both Military and Commercial. However, if you wish to get the most out of my talents you would place me upon the battlefeild so I can use my wiles to spread confusion in the enemy ranks."
Gu Xi (15)
Big Grizzy
Captain

Post by Big Grizzy »

Jin Kai nodded to Zhang Mai, who grabbed a scroll from the table in front of him and took it to Gu Xi. "Alright then, just sign your names on the Officer Rolls and you will be all set. My brothers here can answer any questions you may have about military and civil positions."
Jin Sui (23)

Duke Williams
Marquis

Post by Duke Williams »

Both proceeded to sign their names on the scroll in due haste. When finished Gu Xu bowed slightly. "Yes, I will have many questions but lets save that for another time. It's late and I should get situated in my station first." This garnered a stern look from Jiu Zang. Gu Xu was quick to disregard it and soon the pair were off to their new posts.
Gu Xi (15)
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Ju Xin presented himself before the guards at the administrative building of Xiangguo.

"Good day, I come for a short audience with the Lord of Xiangguo. You may search me if you wish but I have no weapons."

The short man waited, fidgeting with his hair a bit before straightening once more.
Big Grizzy
Captain

Post by Big Grizzy »

The guard-captain on duty stepped forward. "Very well, but a name is required before we can present you to the Lord Prefect."
Jin Sui (23)

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Big Grizzy wrote:The guard-captain on duty stepped forward. "Very well, but a name is required before we can present you to the Lord Prefect."
"Of course, I am Ju Xin come here on behalf of Duke Fei."

He bows after the introduction.