Jin Kai's Audience Hall - Xiangguo

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

Big Grizzy
Captain

Post by Big Grizzy »

Quan Yao nodded. "Very good. If you would now follow Lieutenant Tian, he will take you to the Lord Prefect."

A large, surly-looking man with wings of gray in his hair stepped forward. "Well then, come along envoy," Tian growled, "Keep pace. I have better thing to do than go after you if you wander off." With that he turned on his heel and led the way into the citadel. They crossed a broad courtyard which brought them to the large doors of the audience hall. Lieutenant Tian pushed open the doors by himself, which took some muscle as they were quite large. Two steps inside he announced, "There is an envoy here for you. His name is Ju Xin from the apparently now Duke, Fei Lak."

Jin Kai was at his seat at the end of the hall, looking over maps with his brothers and son. He looked up when the Lieutenant entered. "Thank you. You are dismissed, Tian Qun," then to Ju Xin, "What word does Little Fei bring to me today?"
Jin Sui (23)

"Jin Kai have already gain the thrust of the population in Changshan!!!"
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Xin bowed.

"Duke Fei simply wishes to formalize an agreement that the armies under Ma Dieu in Changshan may have safe passage into either Yan for defense or perhaps even Jibei for an offensive counter-strike. This passage is key for this month's activities. The Duke wanted to be sure you were aware of activities surrounding Zhou Guo and their purpose."
Big Grizzy
Captain

Post by Big Grizzy »

Wu Bei grunted. "I already told the Duke personally that he would not be barred from marching through our territory for defense or a counterstrike. I'm sorry, Ju Xin, but your presence is completely unnecessary."

Jin Kai tsked and looked between his brother and the envoy a few times. "It appears you already have your answer. Is there anything else I can do for Little Fei while you are here?"
Jin Sui (23)

"Jin Kai have already gain the thrust of the population in Changshan!!!"
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Big Grizzy wrote:Wu Bei grunted. "I already told the Duke personally that he would not be barred from marching through our territory for defense or a counterstrike. I'm sorry, Ju Xin, but your presence is completely unnecessary."

Jin Kai tsked and looked between his brother and the envoy a few times. "It appears you already have your answer. Is there anything else I can do for Little Fei while you are here?"
The envoy bowed.

"Of course, it is why I believed it would be a short visit. The coming month is of the utmost importance, the Duke's military advisors simply wished to make sure that you were aware of the troop movements according to that plan since it is now in effect as opposed to a general idea. Lord Prefect, I hope you can forgive this inconveniance."

Xin bowed a final time and took his leave.