Zhao Yue's Audience Hall - Shangdang

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

jiangbao
Lord

Post by jiangbao »

Unchained Phoenix wrote: The gate guards nodded, searching the man and removing all suspicious and malicious items. "These will be returned to you upon your departure," the captain simply stated, signaling for the men beyond to open up the gates. Jiang Bao would then be directed to the entrance guards, who again patted him down and removed anything threatening they could find. With the two searches completed, it was time to enter the Administration Building of Shangdang.

The entire first floor of the complex was dedicated to audiences, what with all of the suites for exalted officials located higher up in the building. The walls were like a maze, painted with dragons and symbols and all sorts of things, though sliding doors were hidden throughout where men and women alike conducted their daily business. Eventually, they were taken to the opposite side of the floor where they were motioned to remove their shoes, the doors then sliding open to reveal a large room with plenty of decor. The room was painted a golden hue, with small statues and intricately crafted antiques dotting the perimeter. Opposite the red rug in the center of the room was a raised platform equipped with two steps. Behind this platform was a draped tapestry that had a poem woven in, speaking of a new spring and the joys that are brought with it. The focus was not on this literature, however; it was on the man sitting crosslegged on his own floor mat on this platform.

The young and handsome leader simply smirked as Jiang Bao entered the room. He just barely inclined his head to offer a seat before him, not saying a word as he would let Bao start the meeting.
OOC: Ah Yes finally.

Jiang Bao bowed to the man and said "Ah Lord Zhao, I am sorry we have to meet each other in an awkward situation such as this. I am sure you are already aware that I have decided to seek employment with your neighbour Lord Liu. It seems that prior to me joining him, I was not quite aware of the current relations between Shang Dang and Shou Yang. He has sent me to try to seek some way of improving diplomatic relations, since our current situation is a little somewhat too 'explosive' at the moment."

He turned to see if Lord Zhao has anything to add at this point.