Feng Wei's Audience Hall - Yang Di

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

IronFist
Officer

Post by IronFist »

His eye sharpened at the man as the questions begin to get difficult 'Indeed, but like i said earlier only few can tame this. For one if i tame my desire to want more, i set example to my fellow officers and my people. The cloud only act on the will of the sky with total obedience, for the cloud is nothing without the sky, whilst the sky can survive without cloud. But what good would that do to us? Nothing... As long as we be cautious with our actions, we can create a better world with sharing our absolute wisdom...'
Fun Gao
New Recruit

Post by Fun Gao »

Fun Gao continued to fan himself. A bead of sweat can be seen running down his face: Your words are wise, my lord. It would be good for me to learn from you. But did you not say earlier 'but who are we to judge? We are two humble men in a journey to peace and stability.' He he he! Where do humble men achieve the 'absolute wisdom' that is needed to rule effectively? Pray tell me, for I am also a man seeking wisdom, though I must admit not very humble. He he he!
IronFist
Officer

Post by IronFist »

'Humble is a trait we learn over time, much like wisdom. These things are unnatrual of people to have over night, though i can teach you whilst you serve me... Though i would not like you to look upto me as a master, for i am too young to take such heavy responsibility. But we should be two scholars searching for knowledge and wisdom, im sure this would be most constructive to us two young man...'
Fun Gao
New Recruit

Post by Fun Gao »

Fun Gao laughed: He he he!!! Two scholars it is then, my lord. It will be a pleasure to serve underneath you! He he he!!! So where do we go from here, my lord? Direct me well and I shall be able to help you nurture your people and smite your enemies. Direct me poorly and well, you know what happens...He he he!!!
IronFist
Officer

Post by IronFist »

'Indeed, as of now i let you take yourself a break. Let you accustom to Yang Di and the offices here. For you will spend sometime here. So you are dismissed my fellow companion...'
Lurking Tyranny
The Florentine Admin
The Florentine Admin
Location: "When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground."

Post by Lurking Tyranny »

IronFist wrote:Lurking Tyranny

He nodded his head and agreed with the man 'Certainly, only the most talented of people should be the one to govern and protect its people. But in the case of Zuan Zhuo, im afraid it was as simple as you may have thought... There was some disgraceful stories lingered throughout Hann about his corrupt lifestyle, at first i overlooked this hoping that the Emperor would investigate these stories. But as months went by, no one dared to oppose him and stand for justice...'

While Feng Wei was talking to the imperial servant, a servant of Feng Wei offered the man some water. But Feng Wei continued explaining the situation 'So after making a few contacts around Yang Di and gaining the support of the people, i decided that i should confront Zuan Zhuo on these accusations. I believed that if the man wasnt corrupt he would give a speech or even have a civil discussion with me, and i was right. He did give a speech and i was within the crowd witnessing this speech... But Zuan Zhuo failed the simplest of task in giving a public speech to the people, i believed the people lost all respect to the man and actually want him to lose his position. But before i could personally talk to him, he had commited suicide in either shame or dig the truth of his sinful actions. Since then i was elected to power as people recognised my courage to confront injustice and i was most suitable for this type of job... I hope you understand all that, if you dont feel free to ask question lord Yan Yue...'
Yue nodded his head and licked his lips. Truthfully he would rather be gone from this place. He did not enjoy these forms of assignments. He'd much rather be practicing his swordsmanship or be out hunting.

"We have heard similiar reports, but I will stay in the city for a few days to verify the accuracy of your reports. I am certain I shall come to the same conclusion as you have just told me." Yan Yue said, eager to drop the subject. He knew already his investigation would be a waste of time. The old governor was dead, nothing could be done of him.

"Now there is the issue of your own fitness to rule. I am willing to be convinced you are more then capable, but more important then your capabilities is your loyalties. It lays with the August Second Emperor, does it not?"

He politely took the water as it was offered to him and drank half the cup, moistening his throat.
GMNPC's
Fan Zeng, Prime Minister of Chu

Player Character
Gu Hama of Ba

Liu Bang then asked Han Xin, who had served under Xiang Yu but was driven out, "what is Xiang Yu's weakness? Is there a way to defeat him?" Han Xin calmly replied, "No, Xiang Yu himself is invincible, he is destined to be king."
RuffRydeR
Little Lady Xia

Post by RuffRydeR »

IronFist wrote: "I guess at the end, you have to choose a side... Do you not agree?'
"I guess...Father's taking an awfully long time doing it though. And meanwhile, I stay bored not getting to do much of anything on the battlefield as a Lieutenant General of Yin's defense forces. I hope he picks a side soon, while the troops are still sharp and ready...I just hope his decision doesn't catch everyone...including ourselves, by surprise."

She frowns, considering the situation, then, she realizes something...

"Brothers? Wait...there's more of you in the family? Well, that's quite nice! I guess they can help you, huh? Well, maybe I'll meet them one fo these days. Either way, I hope we end up on the same side, huh?"
Lei Anshui (21), Chief Aide
53-108*-34-81-78
Challenge I, Gongshu II, Haste II, Intimidate II, Yueshu II
IronFist
Officer

Post by IronFist »

Lurking Tyranny

'Why of course, i have no reason to oppose the son of the heavens. Have i defied him or offended him in anyways?' He asked the man trying to get a note on what ground this imperial man can hold against him. Much like Yan Yue, he too hoped to drop this subject and begone. Such effort to give suitable answer to people get tiring and frustrating over time.

RuffRyder

'Not blood brothers Lady Xia, i used in a metaphorical way my lady. Though i would be honoured if i you have the time to meet them, perhaps you could take this time as diplomatic approach to help you decide who's war you are fighting... Would you be interested in meeting Brother Lao?' He tried to convince that she should make contact with the Brotherhood, after having good relations with her. He believe that he may convince or even gain an ally in the north for future campaigns.
Lurking Tyranny
The Florentine Admin
The Florentine Admin
Location: "When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground."

Post by Lurking Tyranny »

IronFist wrote:Lurking Tyranny

'Why of course, i have no reason to oppose the son of the heavens. Have i defied him or offended him in anyways?' He asked the man trying to get a note on what ground this imperial man can hold against him. Much like Yan Yue, he too hoped to drop this subject and begone. Such effort to give suitable answer to people get tiring and frustrating over time.
Yan Yue gave a slow smile and a dip of his head. "You have offended him, and there are powerful men like the Prime Minister who would say by such an offense you have defied him as well."

"Your failure to inform him of your rise to power and appear before him seeking his permission to govern in his empire is offending, as is the lack of any tribute or other token of your loyal service." Yan Yue explained candidly to the man before him. He wished to return home as soon as possible and so tried to make things easy on the ruler of Yangdi, despite his orders.
GMNPC's
Fan Zeng, Prime Minister of Chu

Player Character
Gu Hama of Ba

Liu Bang then asked Han Xin, who had served under Xiang Yu but was driven out, "what is Xiang Yu's weakness? Is there a way to defeat him?" Han Xin calmly replied, "No, Xiang Yu himself is invincible, he is destined to be king."
RuffRydeR
Little Lady Xia

Post by RuffRydeR »

IronFist wrote: RuffRyder

'Not blood brothers Lady Xia, i used in a metaphorical way my lady. Though i would be honoured if i you have the time to meet them, perhaps you could take this time as diplomatic approach to help you decide who's war you are fighting... Would you be interested in meeting Brother Lao?' He tried to convince that she should make contact with the Brotherhood, after having good relations with her. He believe that he may convince or even gain an ally in the north for future campaigns.
"I think something that sounds so big as this brotherhood is above me. After all, it's my Father who makes the decisions, not I. Though, I guess meeting him would be nice, so I'd be able to tell if I should take him to my Father or not. But I don't know..."

Liangyu ruffled her hair, then decided,

"I think I'll go back home and tell my Father about this Brotherhood. Then, I'll write to you if he says he wants to meet the...err...Now, I really don't know much about this Brotherhood except their name. Could you give a better description, Lord Feng?"

Liangyu blushed at her lack of knowledge of events beyong Yin's borders...
Lei Anshui (21), Chief Aide
53-108*-34-81-78
Challenge I, Gongshu II, Haste II, Intimidate II, Yueshu II