Huang Zhao's Audience Hall - Bei Di

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

ann
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ann »

A handsome man rode into the city and made his way to the government administration buildings. He approached a guard and said, "My name is Chen Ping, your Lord has invited me here to speak with him."

He held out a scroll as evidince of this and waited for response.
Taishi Zhuo

Post by Taishi Zhuo »

An armored man rode into the city. After he took a tour of the city, he made his way to the government buildings. He approached a guard and talked to him.

"I'm Taishi Dai. Your lord invited me to met him. This letter prove it."

The rough man waited for a response.
chandler_19
Major

Re: Not a happy man

Post by chandler_19 »

Satyrus wrote:O this is going to be a fun RP :D

And way to rub the conquering of Gaonu in my character's face :P

Niou Sui had underestimated this man, even with his rage boiling just beneath the surface he could see that.

Niou Sui's muscles tensed as he listened. He was certainly skilled with words, and his actions weren't so different from what Sui himself would have done, but that was beside the point. When the young man announced the victory Sui's eyes closed briefly as he wrestled for control of his emotions.

"You Succeed before I do? I do not see your conquering as 'success', but if you wish to call it that go right ahead.

You speak of Wei, and of securing yourself, but you do so by splitting your forces and presenting Wei with two tempting targets instead of a single one. If this is strategy then I would not rely on the foolhardy advice of your officers."

He glares at each of the officers present in turn, his gaze eventually returning to Huang Zhao.

"I came here full of rage and spite, and I stand before you now filled with those emotions that threaten to spill over. However, I also came hoping we might yet reach an agreement over the splitting of Di peacefully."
Still calm, Huang Zhao replied.

Huang Zhao You already know that surrender will never be an option. I will not bowed in front of you, neither Zhao Yue and Liu Jin unless you deserved it. Threatening me will not work too, you may ask Pan Rui, he was the first one to misjudged me and my officers. I do not wish for a battle against you and your army, but we will defend ourselves if you threatens us once more. I guess you have nothing to do here anymore, unless you have a different subject then the separation of Di to discuss.

Huang Zhao waited for the reply.

ann wrote:A handsome man rode into the city and made his way to the government administration buildings. He approached a guard and said, "My name is Chen Ping, your Lord has invited me here to speak with him."

He held out a scroll as evidince of this and waited for response.
The guard looked at the handsome man and replied.

Guard I need to ask you as a security protocol to surrender any weapon you may possess. And I will be obliged to ask you to submit to a search for concealed weapon before you enter.

The guard waited for the reply of the handsome man.

Taishi Zhuo wrote:An armored man rode into the city. After he took a tour of the city, he made his way to the government buildings. He approached a guard and talked to him.

"I'm Taishi Dai. Your lord invited me to met him. This letter prove it."

The rough man waited for a response.
The guard looked at the letter confirming the seal of Huang Zhao and then replied to the man.

Guard I need to ask you as a security protocol to surrender any weapon you may possess. And I will be obliged to ask you to submit to a search for concealed weapon before you enter.

The guard waited for the reply of the newcomer.
Zhao Liu ; 80-63-40-87-44
Aid, Civil Admin III, Instructor II, Military Administrator II, Smith II, Sortie
Item : none

http://www.simwarlords.net/forum/viewto ... 06#p177306
Taishi Zhuo

Post by Taishi Zhuo »

Taishi Dai accepted the demand of the guard.

"Do your work and make it quick! We don't have all day!."

Taishi Dai submitted to the search unsure of being touch by another man.
ann
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ann »

Chen Ping submitted to whatever search was necessary.
chandler_19
Major

Post by chandler_19 »

Taishi Zhuo wrote:Taishi Dai accepted the demand of the guard.

"Do your work and make it quick! We don't have all day!."

Taishi Dai submitted to the search unsure of being touch by another man.
Once the guard had removed all weapon. The guard asked Taishi Dai to follow him. The guard guided Taishi Dai inside the hall. They arrived into a vast chamber. Inside the chamber, Huang Zhao was thinking about the recent events surrounding Bei Di. The guard spoke to the Huang Zhao.

Guard Lord Huang Zhao! There is a man named Taishi Dai who wants to speak to you. He has brought a letter confirming your invitation.

Tired, Huang Zhao looked at the newcomer.

Huang Zhao Greetings Taishi Dai! I am honored that you have decided to pay me a visit. What could I do for you?
ann wrote:Chen Ping submitted to whatever search was necessary.
Once the guard had removed all weapon. The guard asked Taishi Dai to follow him. The guard guided Taishi Dai inside the hall. They arrived into a vast chamber. Inside the chamber, Huang Zhao was walking around the chamber lost in his thoughts. The guard spoke to the Huang Zhao.

Guard Lord Huang Zhao! I want to announce the presence of Chen Ping who wants to speak to you. He has brought a letter confirming your invitation.

Huang Zhao approached the guard and Chen Ping. Bowing in front of his guest, Huang Zhao replied.

Huang Zhao Welcome Chen Ping! I am honored that you have accepted my invitation.
Aid, Civil Admin III, Instructor II, Military Administrator II, Smith II, Sortie

Taishi Zhuo

Post by Taishi Zhuo »

Taishi Dai crossed his arm and answered.

"The question is not what you can do for me, but what I can do for you. You are the one who had send me a letter praising my abilities and begging me to visit you. So what do you want from me? And why should I league myself with you?"

Taishi Dai was clearly seeking answer from his host.
ann
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ann »

Chen Ping was quite gratified by the treatment. He was young and had not had much public exposure so wondered how Huang Zhao had heard of him but he was proud enough not to question this too closely. He bowed in turn and said, "Lord Huang, I received your letter not long after I left the employ of Zhao Yue. If I might ask, how did you come to hear of me?"
chandler_19
Major

Post by chandler_19 »

Taishi Zhuo wrote:Taishi Dai crossed his arm and answered.

"The question is not what you can do for me, but what I can do for you. You are the one who had send me a letter praising my abilities and begging me to visit you. So what do you want from me? And why should I league myself with you?"

Taishi Dai was clearly seeking answer from his host.
Huang Zhao looked at the man. He seemed proud and self-assured just like a general should be. After he have seen so many warlords sprung in his province and the neighbouring ones, he thought that it would be in the best interest of Di to employ a true leader for his army.

Huang Zhao You are right, Taishi Dai! I was the one who asked you to visit me. I need generals with leadership. I'm offering you the assignment of being the commander of my field army. My men need a leader just like yourself to lead them into the battle. They will be your weapon.

Huang Zhao paused.

Huang Zhao If you decide to join me, you will receive a salary. A small one at first, but as soon as we will be able the establish a decent revenue, it will increase and probably double.

Huang Zhao let the time to Taishi Di to reply.
ann wrote:Chen Ping was quite gratified by the treatment. He was young and had not had much public exposure so wondered how Huang Zhao had heard of him but he was proud enough not to question this too closely. He bowed in turn and said, "Lord Huang, I received your letter not long after I left the employ of Zhao Yue. If I might ask, how did you come to hear of me?"
Huang Zhao took the time to think before answering.

Huang ZhaoZhao Yue is my neighbour. It is normal for me to investigate who works for him and what he plans to do. I recently sent an envoy to him to negociate a defensive pact, he returned here with the impression that Zhao Yue wasn't too interested in a friendship with us that Lord Zhao Yue will accept it more by necessity. My envoy also cross path with a certain Pan Rui with whom my army fought few months ago. That is when I have decided to learn a little more from my neighbour. Even if I wasn't sure of Lord Zhao Yue's sincerity and trust, I have noticed that he managed to attract a lot of good officers under his wing. Yes, Chen Ping, you were one of them. That's where I have heard from you.

Huang Zhao gave time to Chen Ping for a reply.

Taishi Zhuo

Post by Taishi Zhuo »

Taishi Dai was surprised by the offer after all Huang Zhao didn't met him before. Still the administrator of the city was offering him an important position in the hierarchy of the kingdom.

"Are you sure of your offer? You just met me."

Taishi Dai had already 3000 soldiers under his command. He trained them and when he decided that they were ready. They exited from their anonymous status. All of them were perfectly drilled and ready to battle. Other lords and chiefs had already contact him for his service.

"If I consider to accept your offer, what will happen to my soldiers? Excuse me for not bringing them here, but I would have been crowded around here."

Taishi Dai had a smirk on his face.