Huang Zhao's Audience Hall - Bei Di

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

chandler_19
Major

Post by chandler_19 »

ann wrote: Hearing no reply Chen Ping considered that he had somehow insulted his host. He waited for amoment and then said, "Perhaps I should depart and return again some other time?"

Bowing Chen Ping waited to be dismissed.
OOC Sorry for the delay, I feel extremely tired since last week-end, a simple RP reading exhaust me. I haven't forget you, I simply didn't haveenough energy to write something worthy. i'm even skipping word when I write.

Huang Zhao replied promptly.

Huang Zhao No! No! You are extremely welcome. Your question are appropriate. I feel that my hall isn't really appropriate for that kind of interview. Would you like to follow me in my private office? It will be more comfortable.

Huang Zhao waited for the reply of Chen Ping.
Satyrus wrote: OOC: Sorry about the long wait, tests unfortunately require much studying. Looks like your AH has been busy!

Niou Sui hadn't really been expecting to make any gain with Huang Zhao, but it had certainly been worth a try. Niou Sui calmed a bit now that he knew the outcome and inevitable solution to their relation.

"I have never threatened you before Huang Zhao, and I only stated my purpose in coming here, but since you obviously have no intention of working out a compromise I will take my leave. "

Niou Sui turns without bowing, and speaks

"It is unfortunate that we met in this time of war, our minds and ways are much alike. Had we crossed paths in a time of peace we might have been friends."

He begins to exit the hall, his weapons chattering loudly against his armor

"Farewell Master Huang Zhao."

Niou Sui departed and met his men outside, looking back Niou Sui knew that Huang Zhao had earned his respect, but he didn't want to admit it to himself. Lost deep in thought Sui's return to the village is spent in silent reflection.
After Niou Sui left, Huang Zhao finally let his emtions out. He looked like he was grieving the departure of the man. Dan Weirei approached him and spoke to him.

Dan Weirei Lord Huang Zhao, you seem saddened. Why?

Huang Zhao looked at his young follower.

Huang Zhao That man showed courage by coming here. He will be a fierce opponent if he decide to attack us. I respect him and many parts of his speech were true. We have sacrified many good men in the taking of Gaonu, their lives is worth much more than the city itself. Now I need to retire. Excuse me.

Huang Zhao stood up at retire from the audience hall.
VoShay wrote: "It is most gracious of you, Prefect Huang." he said, sitting and refreshing himself. Ater he had sat a moment he spoke. "I will be honest, and frank, here. You are surronded by enemies. Your men are few, your officers fewer. Huhai, the dog, comes barking at your heels, and you are unable to deny his requests, for he is the big dog." He said this with a hint of sadness. "It is a shame so grand a prefecture begins on such footing. I recall you even being assaulted not long after assuming power, and beating off the assault. It speaks volumes for your ability, and rumors and my man Bai Zhan speak even more for your character. I speak simply, here, my friend. I come offering you membership in the Brotherhood of Xiyue, and a seat on the inner council. Our men to help protect your land and seize more, our officers to tame it and your enemies, Or armaments and gold to grease the wheels. I offer you protection from the big dog, not by bullying you, but by giving you the means to defend yourself and become the Marquis of this province."
Huang Zhao looked at his visitor.

Huang Zhao You just gave me an extremely exalting speech. You seems to be really convinced of your opinion. I know that my neighbour may come knocking at my doors asking to surrender what I manage secure during the last months. Ying Huhai, Ying Fusu and Liu Jin are all powerful leader who manage to secure an important number of territories under their grasp. My force seems extremely small compare to them. I would really like to improve my diplomatic relations around China. Bai Zhan was the first one to visit me long ago and I told him back then that I would like to meet with you.

Huang Zhao paused and then continued.

Huang Zhao You already offering me a lot, but what my humble kingdom will need to do for your brotherhood in return?

Huang Zhao was clearly trying to understand the goals of his visitor and his brotherhood.
Zhao Liu ; 80-63-40-87-44
Aid, Civil Admin III, Instructor II, Military Administrator II, Smith II, Sortie
Item : none

http://www.simwarlords.net/forum/viewto ... 06#p177306
VoShay
Marquis

Post by VoShay »

"Grow in power and be loyal to the cause, is all we ask, Brother Huang." He said, bowing. "United, we will unite China once more, and choose an emperor worthy of this land."
Guan Yin She

Excerpts about Fine American Products- Twinkies: There is something about eating a Twinkie that just lets the world know you're not too keen on self-respect. Maybe it's because under "expiration date" Hostess just prints "LOL."
VoShay
Marquis

Post by VoShay »

After longer then he expected waiting, far longer, he stood from his bow. "I see you are not prepared for what I offer, Prefect. I will return when you are." Unless kept by guards, he departed.
Guan Yin She

Excerpts about Fine American Products- Twinkies: There is something about eating a Twinkie that just lets the world know you're not too keen on self-respect. Maybe it's because under "expiration date" Hostess just prints "LOL."
ann
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ann »

chandler_19 wrote: OOC Sorry for the delay, I feel extremely tired since last week-end, a simple RP reading exhaust me. I haven't forget you, I simply didn't haveenough energy to write something worthy. i'm even skipping word when I write.

Huang Zhao replied promptly.

Huang Zhao No! No! You are extremely welcome. Your question are appropriate. I feel that my hall isn't really appropriate for that kind of interview. Would you like to follow me in my private office? It will be more comfortable.

Huang Zhao waited for the reply of Chen Ping.
Chen Ping bowed and said, "Of course, I am honored."

((Continued in the PH))
Satyrus
Officer

Post by Satyrus »

This was Niou Sui's third fourth visit to the town of Bei Di. First in peace, then anger, followed by war, and now peace once more. Things certainly change quickly, but this time Niou Sui has no guards. Those lucky few of his men to survive had been disbanded and allowed to return to their village lives so the village could recover.

Instead this time he brought with him a man in robes, one Ka Ne. There were a few other men he didn't know but he wasn't worried about them.

He approached the gate calmly, though keeping a good 20ft. between himself and the soldiers.

"I am Niou Sui, and I would like to speak with Master Huang Zhao once more. As always though I will not part with my weapons."

Sui waits for anything his fellow companions might like to add.
Niou Sui(34) 86-81-60-44-65 Military Administrator II, Faze II, Yueshu I, Confuse II, Rupture II, Trainer I

Follower: Suo Kai(15) 65-80-48-65-26 Poison I, Civil Administrator I, Delay I, Pierce I, Challenge I, Instructor I, Deride I
VoShay
Marquis

Post by VoShay »

Ka Ne approached with the man, and allowed him his arrogance. He himself carried only a simple blade, which he handed to the guard. "Magistrate Niou may wish to keep his blade as a warrior, but i am a simple statesmen, and gladly reliquish it." Travelling with him was only Bai Zhan, the man he trusted to oversee the Brotherhood's cause in Di. To help a simple village leader like Huang Zhao, and another, like Niou Sui, rise up and become powerful men, to assist in the pacifying of all China. "We represent the Brotherhood, come to meet with Lord Huang again, in peace and sorrow."
Guan Yin She

gravenimages
General
Location: Sanctify them through Thy truth: Thy word is truth. John. 17:17

Post by gravenimages »

Bai Zhan, for his part, smiled and displayed his empty hands. "I carry nothing dangerous. A weapon in my hands would be more likely to harm myself than anyone else."

V1: Absentee
V2: Da Re, child Duke of Yin
V3: Ouhuan Bai Zhan
V4: Xiang Hin (the PC formerly known as Hin Wu) http://www.simwarlords.net/forum/viewto ... 69#p177169
chandler_19
Major

Post by chandler_19 »

The guard looked at the trio and accepted the blade of Kane telling him that he will be able to recover it at his exit. He then signed the men to follow. He guided them through the halls and enter a chamber. Huang Zhao was talking with 2 men. One line of 5 guards were formed each side of the room. They were wearing bronze armor showing signed of recent action. The guard signed the men to stop 15 feet from Huang Zhao where cushions were laying on the floor. He then spoke to Huang Zhao.

Guard Lord Huang Zhao, you have visitor.

Huang Zhao stood up. He then looked at Niou Sui.

Huang Zhao I wonder when you will thrust me enough to leave your weapons at the entrance, Niou Sui. Welcome again!!!

Huang Zhao looked at Bai Zhan.

Huang Zhao If I'm remembering well, you are Bai Zhan. We meet at my village months ago. I welcome you to my humble halls.

He finally looked at the third man.

Huang Zhao Unless I am mistaken, we never had chance to meet each other. I am Huang Zhao. At my right, this is Fei Qian, former magistrate of Gaonu, and at my left, Dia Du, my thrusted friend and general.

Huang Zhao let the chance to the visitors to speak.
Zhao Liu ; 80-63-40-87-44
Aid, Civil Admin III, Instructor II, Military Administrator II, Smith II, Sortie
Item : none

http://www.simwarlords.net/forum/viewto ... 06#p177306
Satyrus
Officer

Post by Satyrus »

Niou Sui gave a light bow.

"I wear my weapons at all times Master Huang Zhao, trust has little to do with that habit.

And I must thank you for the generous treatment of Ni Zan, I have no doubt that he will be true to his vow of peace with you."

Niou Sui looked at Zhao, but without his usual cold glare.

"We have also come to speak of peace with you as I'm sure nobody wants to see any more sufferring."
Niou Sui(34) 86-81-60-44-65 Military Administrator II, Faze II, Yueshu I, Confuse II, Rupture II, Trainer I

Follower: Suo Kai(15) 65-80-48-65-26 Poison I, Civil Administrator I, Delay I, Pierce I, Challenge I, Instructor I, Deride I
VoShay
Marquis

Post by VoShay »

The man bowed. "I am Ka Ne, the man who is in charge of the Brotherhood, since the death of Lao Wang Zi. He died for agressing you territory, among other faults." He did not say that they were not responsible for his death, or that for all they knew, he was killed by agents of the usurper. He said what he said with conviction, and continued. "I am here to sue for peace, and your joining of the Brotherhood, so we may end this pointless conflict began by my predecessor."
Guan Yin She