Sima Shing's Audience Hall - Jiangliang

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

ann
Administrator
Administrator

Sima Shing's Audience Hall - Jiangliang

Post by ann »

Nestled in a small valley near the Yangtze river, the bustling city of Jiangling flourishes. Merchants move in steady process in and out of the city, and bright banners hang from the walls, stirring slightly from the breeze. The streets seem recently paved, and many of the houses have been rebuilt, a sign of the chaotic times that have gripped the land. Near the middle of the city, a sprawling administrative complex, surrounded by a stout stone wall, provides a comfortable, and judging from the squad of gaurds, safe setting for the functionaries to work from. Directly beyond the main gate, is a large garden, complete with pond, has been built, the trees not of great height, but enough to provide shade to the many benches that have been placed for comfort. Many people pass through this garden, some heading between the two branch halls, where most of the actual work seems to be done, but a steady stream of messengers bring orders from the main building, directly opposite the gate. Inside, a small hallway leads to a comfortable sitting room, large enough to sit a hundred with ease. A small dias in the back of the room holds two tables set on either side of a large wooden chair, draped in blue silk.

**Please don't RP the guards**
Kern
General

Post by Kern »

Feng Gu walked a brisk pace in front of a handful of his solders. Well, his younger brother's soldiers now. He shook is head slightly as the came in sight of the city gate, the guards up ahead not too far now. As he drew closer, he halted his small group and hailed one of the soldiers, waiting for an answer before announcing.

"A messenger from the Feng Family has arrived to see the Magistrate."
Zu Shi (24) 112-85*-37-90-22 Aid II, Dash III, Discipline I, Entangle I, Instructor II, Trainer II, Wall II
Redbird
Sergeant

Post by Redbird »

Kern wrote:Feng Gu walked a brisk pace in front of a handful of his solders. Well, his younger brother's soldiers now. He shook is head slightly as the came in sight of the city gate, the guards up ahead not too far now. As he drew closer, he halted his small group and hailed one of the soldiers, waiting for an answer before announcing.

"A messenger from the Feng Family has arrived to see the Magistrate."
The soldier nods and looks at the small group.

"Alright, but your contingent stays here. Follow me sir."

The soldier leads the messenger into the hall and holds up his hand for the messenger to stop, bowing to the young woman that sits upon one of the dais's speaking to an older man that stands behind her, watching the comings and goings around her.

"Lady Zhang. A messenger from the Feng Family is here to speak with the Magistrate."

The beautiful woman looks up and smiles, that alone lighting up her whole face. She stands gracefully and nods to the soldier.

"My father is busy at the moment, I shall speak with him for now. Thank you."

The soldier bows again and turns to return to his post. Lan walks over to the messenger and smiles, bowing to the man.

"Greetings and welcome to Linjiang. I am Lady Zhang Lan, daughter of Magistrate Sima Shing and wife to Zhang BeiFeng. How can I help you today?"
Sun Yuying
Full Pic
47 | 22 | *87 | 75 | 57
Civil Administrator 2, Engineer 2, Politician 2, Public Planner 2, Scribe 2
Kern
General

Post by Kern »

He bowed to the woman. "A pleasure to meet you my lady. I am Feng Gu, Brother to my lord Feng Rui. He has received word that your lord may be interested in employing my liege and his family army?"
Zu Shi (24) 112-85*-37-90-22 Aid II, Dash III, Discipline I, Entangle I, Instructor II, Trainer II, Wall II
Redbird
Sergeant

Post by Redbird »

Kern wrote:He bowed to the woman. "A pleasure to meet you my lady. I am Feng Gu, Brother to my lord Feng Rui. He has received word that your lord may be interested in employing my liege and his family army?"

She waves for him to sit down next to her and asks a servant to bring cakes and tea and smiles.

"Well Feng Gu, as I understand it, yes. Lord Sima is very interested in your lord and his army. My father has great plans for our kingdom and wishes for Lord Feng to be involved in them. Has he come with you or will you be returning to him and speak with him about our meeting?"
Sun Yuying
Full Pic
47 | 22 | *87 | 75 | 57
Kern
General

Post by Kern »

"Ah, he will be most pleased to hear that. Though I fear I must say he is not in the city, as he had some things to attend to. Though I'm sure once employed by your liege, he will be very interested to hear these plans."
Redbird
Sergeant

Post by Redbird »

Kern wrote:"Ah, he will be most pleased to hear that. Though I fear I must say he is not in the city, as he had some things to attend to. Though I'm sure once employed by your liege, he will be very interested to hear these plans."
Lan beams and hands Gu his tea cup.

"Please..enjoy some tea and cakes. I may not know fully of my father's plans, but I do know they are quite big and elaborate. My father's head is fully of dreams." She laughs softly. "But he has a great head on his shoulders. Tell your lord he will be working under my husband, General Zhang BeiFeng, commander of the White Lions. Perhaps you have heard of them?"

She sips her tea and takes a small bite of cake.

"I look forward to meeting your lord. He sounds like a good man."
Sun Yuying
Full Pic
47 | 22 | *87 | 75 | 57
Kern
General

Post by Kern »

Gu takes the cup and nods politely, taking a drink before reaching for cake. "Ah, I'm sure he'll do well under your Husband's care. And I am sure he will be most anxious to hear of these dreams. Though i can not stay long. So I must ask what exactly it is I should tell my lord when I return."
Redbird
Sergeant

Post by Redbird »

Kern wrote:Gu takes the cup and nods politely, taking a drink before reaching for cake. "Ah, I'm sure he'll do well under your Husband's care. And I am sure he will be most anxious to hear of these dreams. Though i can not stay long. So I must ask what exactly it is I should tell my lord when I return."

"Tell him that Lord Sima wishes his assistance in expanding his kingdom and will take great care of him. I do not know the specifics of his pay..but I do know he and his troops will have food, a place to sleep, and great rewards for the work they do. My father tries to treat all of his men as family so if that is important to Lord Feng, then this is where he needs to be."
Sun Yuying
Full Pic
47 | 22 | *87 | 75 | 57
Kern
General

Post by Kern »

"Of course my Lady. I shall inform him. My lord thanks you for your hospitality." With that, Feng Gu rises, and bows before leaving her office.