Wu Chen's Audience Hall - Handan

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Lin Huan bowed low, on his knees, displaying a smile.

"Your Majesty, Fei Lak of Yan sends his compliments as well as a gift. He also apologizes that some of the dogs escaped. He would of come himself if not for all the work he has to do in Yan to reassure the people there after this invasion attempt. I am of course also here should you have any questions or request of Prefect Fei."

Lin Huan remained on his knees awaiting the King's command.
Lu Ying
Lord
Location: The fearsome pride, the glistening shell, the crayfish beckons me in my sleep...

Post by Lu Ying »

Kymvir Raemiz wrote:Wu Chen nodded, a little too emphatically and then kicked a nearby attendant who had dropped some of his armor on the floor with a clatter, "Fool! I am talking to the Prefect here!"

Wu Chen turned back to Lu Ying, "I hear that the King of Qi struck one of your cities in Jibei. I planned on coming to your aid immediately, but then I find that my Changshan army was stolen by that vile pig Han Guang. I grew so distressed I feel victim to a terrible stomach complaint, and General Chen was forced to lead my troops in my name."

He frowned, "What do you think, dear Ying, of General Chen? Or Colonel Zhang Er? With the betrayals of Han Guang and Li Liang . . . I need new seconds, are they reliable men?"
"I spoke with general Chen at the city of Zhongmu before it fell to the vile forces of Yin and Chu combined. It is just just my opinion, but I think that he is a man to trust. He is pragmatic in battle, as we lost at Zhongmu so we will strike back soon. He is also a good judge of character and the enemy, knowing these things is something I think is fundemental to victory."

Lu Ying smiled then and, after a moment let a frown settle upon her face.

"The King of Qi will not let up on his attacks on my teritory. I do wonder why though, Qi and yourself have not had any personal conflicts that I know of."

Lu Ying paused while she racked her mind to see if she could think of any reason herself.

"My King... I remember not long ago we spoke about the future, of me becoming your queen. I have a had time to think of this and I must say, I have never met a man like you so... if you are still agreeable, I would be honoured to become your queen"
Yun Ling(23, Female); 62-94*-21-66-68
Yueshu III, gongshu II, raid II, politian II, Challange I
Items equiped: Ravager (+3 Axe) Steel Chainmail (+7 armour), Sapphire (+1 speed, +3 defence, Horse)
Kymvir Raemiz
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kymvir Raemiz »

Wu Chen gaped at Lu Ying for a moment. With everything else on his mind, he hadn't even considered such a thing when Lu Ying had come calling. For a moment he stared at Lu with his mouth open, and then remembered himself and closed it with a snap.

Then he spoke, somewhat formally, "My lady, I may be going to my death very soon. It would be foolish of me to marry and then not to be able to fulfill my duties as husband."

He grinned, "But perhaps I am a fool. Let us marry, Ying. Before we go to battle. At least I will enter combat against my enemies with a perfect Morale."
Lu Ying
Lord
Location: The fearsome pride, the glistening shell, the crayfish beckons me in my sleep...

Post by Lu Ying »

Kymvir Raemiz wrote:Wu Chen gaped at Lu Ying for a moment. With everything else on his mind, he hadn't even considered such a thing when Lu Ying had come calling. For a moment he stared at Lu with his mouth open, and then remembered himself and closed it with a snap.

Then he spoke, somewhat formally, "My lady, I may be going to my death very soon. It would be foolish of me to marry and then not to be able to fulfill my duties as husband."

He grinned, "But perhaps I am a fool. Let us marry, Ying. Before we go to battle. At least I will enter combat against my enemies with a perfect Morale."
"Yes!" Lu Ying said excitedly "We shall marry today and when you face the forces arrayed against you on the field, you will have no choice but to survive and return to me!"

"Let us marry now and have no regrets, and I shall stand by your side forever"

((OOC: I'll leave the wedding up to you, I have no idea how chinese weddings work >.> ))
Yun Ling(23, Female); 62-94*-21-66-68
Yueshu III, gongshu II, raid II, politian II, Challange I
Items equiped: Ravager (+3 Axe) Steel Chainmail (+7 armour), Sapphire (+1 speed, +3 defence, Horse)