Xue Jin's Audience Hall - Wuzhong

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

Belial
Marquis

Post by Belial »

Boo:

With a grin spreading across his face Shoumin grinned down at the little slave Prince who drooped within his lap, almost content to use his master as a chair. And truly Shoumin was content to have him there as slowly his other hand wrapped about his waist, his hand joining with the other to softly stroke that stomach as he nibbled upon his cheek. Yet it was slowly drawing away he softly bit his ear before whispering, "Is that what you believe little Besart? That a warrior with even greater skills than you exists within this land? You are untouchable by everyone, yet me." he softly cooed before nibbling upon his ear lobe.

Yet it was momentarily allowing his plaything to reside within his realm of pleasant thoughts, Shoumin stole a glance at that of Man Su. A slight grin spreading across his lips, leaving the gigantic man to but softly sigh. He knew fully well there was anything but good thoughts running throughout that head.

Truly though that proved too as Shoumin slowly released that ear a hand softly clasped that chin, turning his head so as to make him return his gaze. "Until my research is complete my love... and then we shall live forever."

Kirin Rose:

Without so much as a word that retainer slowly led that armor clad man towards that of the Administrative Complex of Wuzhong, only to stop at those stone gates. Calling for entrance it was with a squeal of grinding gears and moan of labor slowly those double slabs of stone was pushed apart, granting just enough space for perhaps a large man to pass through. Yet it was walking throughout without so much as a problem, and most likely the same for Jo Ker, the retainer was left to pause as he walked into the hallway and encountered that stationed checkpoint. Allowing the guards to take notice of who he was, to prevent further molestation, the retainer would with time nod the man through before guiding him down the straight hallway. Insuring he kept up with him, not wanting to have him face a squadron of patrolling guards alone and the consequences, he would guide him eventually to the end of the hallway which ended in a pair of wooden double doors. Knocking briefly to introduce them he would push those doors aside revealing a interesting scene.

The room before them lay brightly lighten from torches throughout the room, the light wispy smoke almost adding to the scene as fresh spicy herbs placed in intervals around the room gave a almost relaxing setting. Yet before those visitors to the Audience Hall and work room to the Administrative Center of Xue Jin was left to gaze upon several scholarly fellows of varying ages sitting at various tables talking amongst themselves over issues or marking away within a scroll another for storage. Yet it was alongside that room lay guards, all the more merry as the scholars as they lay dwindled amongst their numbers talking and debating with those who dare take on the concept, and general stubbornness, of a military man. In total though about twenty or so scholars lay throughout that room while perhaps fifteen guards, weapons nearby, sat amongst them. Yet it was upon the far side of that room lay a staircase made of stone. A quite bizarre number of thirteen flights of stone steps, each side of the steps with a bronze rail, led up to the next level where normally five figures sat talking amongst themselves at a table upon the far end, it's width separating them and who dare ascend to their level.

Yet it was upon that second level sat the Prefect of Wuzhong, Lord Xue Jin, himself surrounded by a small number of his followers at a wooden table talking and rather enjoying themselves as they chatted. Except for the administrator whose attention had turned upon the entering retainer and the armored clad man. Raising within his seat, yet keeping a comforting arm around his lovely Besart's waist, the Prefect of Wuzhong gazed upon the man below him. It was making a slight curl of his hand he beckoned forth the two who slowly strode throughout that hectic room, only for the retainer to stop at the base of those wooden steps.

However a quick wave of Shoumin's hand sent the man scurrying away to his post and that of his friends, leaving but him and his normal retinue of men to gaze upon the figure of Jo Ker at the base of the stairs. Yet it was sweetly cooing the man called out those poison traced words, "Truly it is a pleasure to have you within my fair city, I am Lord Xue Jin the Prefect of Wuzhong. And you would be?"

Violet:

It was as the woman who quickly identified herself as Li Qiao began to speak, Shoumin could not help but shift within his city. While he had previously been reclined within the chair, content to play with his courtesan and talk amongst his followers, it was as he received the woman's stature a almost serious look crossed that once playful face as he grew erect within his chair. Those dark brown eyes gazing down upon her one with eye brow slightly raised as he seemingly scrutinized her every movement and word.

However it was she began to compliment his success upon bringing peace to the city of Wuzhong, the former doctor of Wei could not help yet slightly grin. Just what did someone such as her possibly think when she discovered someone such as him had risen to hold onto the reins of power? Just how must she of felt to learn yet another foreigner had taken over her quickly changing changes since the former Emperor's occupation of the territory? Was it fear of what was to come? Pride in what had become of her homeland? Or... was it possible hatred towards him?

Truly though the thoughts and mind of someone can easily be destroyed and left within a state of bewilderment with but a few simply words.. and for a few moments that was exactly a state Shoumin reveled within as the other spoke. Yet within seconds that fog of confusion was swiped away as the man refocused upon the woman as she continued to speak... she desired to take the city of Guiji for herself? Even more so without a attempt of bloodshed? It was cocking a eye brow he gazed upon that woman for several a second as he leaned backwards, pondering the offer given to him. "You do realize what you are asking of me, correct Mistress Li?" Shoumin softly cooed.

Momentarily pausing to allow the weight of his words to sink in, it was after a few moments pause the Prefect of Wuzhong continued to speak within that soft coo, "Mistress Li, since my army has occupied the city of Wuzhong I have kept them upon the ready to march for a oncoming invasion. Not for needless greed or the desire to spill bloodshed, yet to unify the province of Yue underneath one banner even if but for a few months. For it is while multiple Governors lay in wait, merely milking the land for their own ambitions, nothing is truly accomplished but further strife. So explain to me this Mistress Li, why should I have my men lay down their arms after preparing them for the march? Explain to me why I should believe you shall remain peaceful and unambitious against that of your fellow Governors? And explain to me just what you see yourself doing with that city to make yourself different than the fool who rules it now?"
Starring As:
The Hero of Xianyang, The Incorruptible Lu Chen, and the Glorious Emperor Kang!
VelvetK
Ensign

Post by VelvetK »

Keva

The young Qiao listened to the governer of Wuzhong calmly. Indeed, her request might sound bizarre and selfish. A girl begged a governor to hold his army so that she could take it on her own without violence? Needless to say what the reaction from the governor would be. Qiao waited a little more and began to speak of her reason of such case.

"Lord Xue, I somewhat foresee that there are currently only two forces that are capable of taking down Guiji. If both forces attack Guiji very soon, which seems to be very likely, both forces would face a significant loss, not to mention about the decreasing chance of success in grabbing Guiji after fighting each other. Thus, I hereby approach to both forces to ask for a hold in invasion of Guiji to avoid fruitless bloodshed."

Li Qiao paused her speech for a breath, and then went on.

"I have no proof to you why I would not turn against your force. Since I was born, I have dedicated all my life to study politics, for the hope that one day I would govern a city and use my knowledge to make that city prosper for the sake of its people. Besides that, I have no other ambition. If it is possible, I would like to express my sincerity by joining you, my lord. However, once I become your subordinate, I would not be able to take down Guiji with my own attempt anymore. With this reason, I choose to submit such request. If I am able to get Guiji, I would provide any support to you for the sake of people of Yue."

The young Qiao made a light grin on her face as she continued.

"However, I am aware that I might not be able to change your mind once it is settled, my lord. I just would like you to consider my request as a suggestion. No matter what your decision would be, I would like to insist my attempt to seize Guiji in the near future, and guarantee my willingness to become under your influence in every circumstance in the future."
Li Qiao (18), Female

Stats: 76-35-78-93-30
Civil Administrator III, Engineer II, Military Administrator III, Trainer III, Scribe II
Kirin Rose
Sergeant
Location: "Even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothing shall forestall my return."

Post by Kirin Rose »

Keva:

Continuing to follow the retainer through the amazing structure of the Administration Complex, he came to admire the Prefect's style, living graciously and surrounding himself with that of his confidant's and colleagues, and not to mention a rather mass amount of armed guards.

As he and the retainer approached the base of those unique set of stairs, Jo Ker let out a soft sigh, stroking his chin tenderly as his eyes darted up the stairway to gaze upon the few figureheads. As the young male who sat in the middle raised from his chair slightly, keeping an arm laced around the lithe male which occupied his lap, Jo Ker smirked softly, crossing his arms and snickered in his usual arrogant manner. Immediately he knew this was the famous Xue Jin, Prefect of Wuzhong.

A simple nod was given off from Jo as the Prefect introduced himself in the usual manner in which that of a lord would rehearse and say over and over again to his guests. Letting out a whimsical sigh as he rolled his eyes, the bandit lord stepped onto the first step, walking slowly up the unlucky numbered stairs and leaned against the bronze banister. It was then his harsh brown hues peered over the Prefect and the interesting company of men that surrounded him, darting over the larger male and giving off a small snicker and shivering at the large stature of the man, for Jo was merely a normal human being, but with many tricks and tactics up his sleave. Running a hand through his scalp he brushed his hair back behind his ears, allowing the males to take in the entirity of his battle hardened face.

"Lets skip the recited welcomes shall we dear Prefect?" The bandit lord snickering softly, he wasn't as dumb as he looked afterall, he had been in the company of such lords before, knowing their sly ways with words and their wicked tongues. "My name is Lord Jo Ker, Leader of the Feng Sha Shou Army. You might of heard of my vicious exploits, I rape, steal and pillage villages and towns, burning whatever I see fit to the ground after I've seized and killed my fill."His tone of voice harsh, but sincere nontheless.

Kneeling down to the pierce into the eyes of the what Jo thought to be slave for a moment he smirked then turned his attention back to the Prefect, "It has come to my attention that you want to siege Guiji, I found this information rather intriguing, not to mention I thought it would suit both our purposes." He simply stated, sitting down now on the floor cross-legged and smiling as he continued to speak, "You want to unify the Province of Yue, don't we all want something? You're a crafty one Lord Xue Jin, I can already tell, you know what you want and how you are going to do it. But you see, I've noticed you don't have enough men to do what you want through force, and that is where I come in." He pressured, leaning closer to the Prefect and smiling wickedly. "I've come to aid you in your quest of unification, you want the lands? Take them, they are yours rightfully anyways, what I want is to simply spill the blood of traitors and vigilanties of this world, a simple goal really, and quite attainable I am sure if you have me and my men to help you."

Slowly he rised once more, raising a palm in the air as he clenched and unclenched a fist, looking down at the noblemen. "There is only one request I wish to make if I join you, allow me a seat here in your company and a place to rest my head. I grow tired of waking up on the hard ground in some backwash tent. If you give me what I seek, I promise you, I will not disapoint you, I am a man of my word afterall...So, that being said, do you accept my offer? Or do you cast me aside and look for some sapless warrior with the courage of a whipped dog?"
Jin Taozu; Modified Stats: 68-31-91*-59-46* // Skills: Confuse II, Decoy II, Jeer II, Scribe II
Belial
Marquis

Post by Belial »

Violet the Violent!

With a slight grin upon those slim lips Shoumin gazed upon the woman before him and his retinue as she she talked of the battle which would occur should there of been a invasion of Guiji. Of the building conflict between himself and the Prefect of Panyu, Lord Lin Xin. Oh truly how little she knew upon that moment... perhaps she would of been a bit better to investigate those two Prefects whom she approached desiring to create peace between. For already those bonds of friendship lay in place, lined within the hardest of bronze.

However it was staying quiet he allowed the woman to finish speaking, only then to softly chuckle as he leaned forward. Elbows placing themselves upon the table while he rested his chin upon upturned palms, gazing upon the woman in front of him as she was a jester there for amusement. "Oh but Mistress Li, what do you truly know of your fair province's government upon this minute?" Shoumin softly cooed.

"Mistress Li, it has been decided between the Prefect of Panyu and myself that I am fit to administrate both the city of Wuzhong and Guiji. He has also agreed that I should... help him out with his own city of Panyu, lending my support both through military reinforcement and upon civil matters. Yet... I shall excuse your lack of knowledge of the state of your land, for it has been through recent months truly the territory of Yue has truly been through a state of change with both it's absorption by the former Emperor and with the construction of Wuzhong. Even more so with the seemingly constant shift of power..." Shoumin cooed before growing momentarily silent.

Pausing to allow the weight of his words sink in it was after a few second's pause he began to speak once more, "Yet... truly I would adore it if you could take the city of Guiji without bloodshed, and I shall put down my military. Yet Mistress Li, I can only ask this of you. How am I to trust you without proof? How am I to trust you when I have only heard of tales of you from another? Surely if you mean Lin Xin and I no harm you should be able to produce some evidence Mistress Li, no?"

Kirin:

Shoumin couldn't help but cackle as he listened to that man who so brazenly ascended those steps without so much as a summon from that Prefect of Wuzhong. Oh just who was this ballsy man who ascended those unlucky steps, his ever impeding doom seeming to become all the more apparent as he climbed to that second level. It was a action which almost sent that gargantuan Man Su into action as that left hand quit flicking that whetstone along that blade's length and he slowly rose from that chair which was almost comically small for someone such as him.

Yet a soft grasp upon that large man's arm caused him to slowly descend back into that chair's depths, even if that left hand laid still even as he settled himself within it. A fiery glare given upon that bold bandit who began to molest his lord with those poison laced words. Truly though that Prefect of Wuzhong gazed upon that man with a near childlike amusement within his eyes with those slim lips seemingly parted in a never ending grin. "Is that so Lord," a word coated within venomous sarcasm, "Jo Ker? Truly it is a pleasure to have you within my halls... and truly it is a pleasure to meet with you. Yet... I must ask this of you oh Lord of Bandits, just why would you pick me? Why elect me to take within your band of pillaging rapists? Why elect me to give you home? Just why would you elect someone like me?" Shoumin softly cooed as he leaned forward.

Elbows propping themselves upon the ground and chin resting upon upturned palms, legs kicking excitedly back and forth underneath that table, the Prefect of Wuzhong gazed upon that odd ever grinning. "Truly it can't be because of some bond? Could it?" Shoumin softly cooed before tapping his chin. "Perhaps it is because you believe I'm the man to satisfy those bloodlusts of yours? Oh do explain yourself oh Lord of Bandits."
Starring As:
Kirin Rose
Sergeant
Location: "Even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothing shall forestall my return."

Post by Kirin Rose »

The bandit lord simply cocked an eyebrow and looked about the intricate Administrative Complex as the Prefect rambled on, obviously Jo did not care about the long and stretched out questions, which all in all where the same question being repeated, over and over. He sighed slightly as he stroked his chin when the Prefect finally halted his speech.

Looking down upon Lord Xue Jin, Jo smiled wickedly, his dim white teeth clenched together as he listened to the last sentence of the Prefect's words. Indeed, the bandit lord thought this vagabond leader could satisfy his lust for bloodshed, and not only help him in achieving his own personal goals, which was simple, and he would explain just how simple it was. "First of all, I've heard of your unique and superb tactics in Politics, not only is this crucial for a successful leader, but also will help make my job, a General, easier." He snickers, drawing out a breath and continuing. "To all of your questions? Well, there surely can be no bond between us, not yet anyways, but your sarcastic and wit seem very close to my own, which I like very much so. Now, enough rambling, the reason I chose you is because upon immediately seeing you sitting here Prefect, I knew you could achieve greatness, I have a kean eye for those who are bound for glory, and those who are bound to fall. You seem like the glory type Lord Xue Jin, someone who could help my own goal. What is that exactly? Well, it is simple actually, I want nothing more but to be remembered for ages to come, for my name to written down in the scriptures of old. With you I think I can achieve this goal." He finished, taking a deep breath and kneeling down to the Lord's level.

Jo Ker kept his face straight as he extended an arm, holding it high in the air, and looking into the eyes of the Prefect. "Knowing now what I think of you, and why I want to help you, though they may be for my own selfish goals, I can assure you, with my swift command and tactics, you will crush your enemies." He stated, keeping his arm out firmly. "In my company, when we sign a pact, we do it like this, linking ourselves, making us brothers in arms. Well Lord Xue Jin, Prefect of Wuzhoung, will you accept this bloodthirsty yet humble bandit lord amongst your company?"
Jin Taozu; Modified Stats: 68-31-91*-59-46* // Skills: Confuse II, Decoy II, Jeer II, Scribe II
VelvetK
Ensign

Post by VelvetK »

Keva

(OOC: Sorry for the late reply! I have been busy so far. Now I know that you are fighting with Lin Xin. However, let's assume that this conversation occurred before that time.)

Li Qiao stood and listened to the lord of Wuzhong silently. It would be hard for anyone to have a chance to see her emotional expression. Despite her cold face, her eyes glared constantly at the floor without blinking, indicating her strong determination in her action. After the governer of Wuzhong finished his words, it was Qiao's turn to reply.

"Lord Xue, I am a just a mere peasant in Yue. It is beyond my knowledge to know your alliance with lord Lin of Panyu. So far, I have just followed my logic. I would be good if you two have the pact that prevent the fight between each other. However, if you still would like to seize Guiji with force, I still would like to insist my intention to seize it without fighting."

The girl from Li family went on with the smooth tone.

"As I said to you, my lord. I have no proof that I would remain friendly and loyal to you if I can seize Guiji. In fact, I am not even confident in myself to be able to accomplish the task. I am not a leader type. I am just determined to free Guiji from the tyrant without bloodshed, and I am willing to relinguish Guiji once I find any worthy warlord, whom I can entrust for peach of Yue."

The little Qiao stopped talking for a while, breathing firmly before continuing her talk.

"I believe that I have said what I would like to say. It is up to you to decide on your action, my lord. If you still doubt in my word and become concerned that I might become your enemy once I can seize Guiji in the future, you can kill me now if you want to. If not, I think it is my turn to say goodbye to you, my lord."

Li Qiao bowed to Xue Jin, closing her eyes. She was prepared to leave or face any possible reaction from lord Xue, including her death.
Li Qiao (18), Female

Civil Administrator III, Engineer II, Military Administrator III, Trainer III, Scribe II
Belial
Marquis

Post by Belial »

Shoumin could not help yet sigh softly as that woman before him grew silent, oh just what was this woman thinking to say such words? Kill her? Why would he waste such a valuable opportunity... yet it was with dark eyes upon her he softly chuckled as he folded his hands before him and sat straight up once more. "Mistress Li Qiao, I must ask of you to yet leave for I feel we are far from discussing the fate of our fair province of Yue." Shoumin softly stated before rolling his neck to the side, popping it and removing a ever so annoying cramp.

"Mistress Li, I can only wonder why you would so willingly consent yourself to a fate such as death to the hands of someone such as me. Why would you willingly abandon your quest to improve the lives of fellow commoner? Perhaps you hold some knowledge I lack Mistress Li, and yet I do know something perhaps you do not." Shoumin softly cooed before sighing. A hand coming up to stroke his hair before raising his gaze to lay upon the woman before him. "I have lied to you Mistress Li, and I have lied to merely gauge your reaction." Shoumin began before pausing to allow his words to sink in.

"My fellow Prefect, more specifically the Prefect of Panyu, Lord Lin Xin is a man who wishes to but turn against me. My armies have stood upon the ready not to meet the armies of the corrupt Governor of Guiji yet to meet those of Lin Xin upon the field of battle when he marches forth his armies in a attempt to conquer me. Yet it is through a personal sense of honor one of his Generals has felt justified in informing me of this treacherous act. Using our pact of alliance to catch me by surprise and yet it seems there is a few honorable men amongst his ranks." Shoumin softly commented. "To avoid this conflict upon the field will prove all but impossible for as long as that man sits upon the throne of Panyu his ambition to take all of Yue shall burn brightly. To bring peace to the city of Guiji we have but one option. To remove him from his position of power." Shoumin cooed.

Staying quiet the Prefect of Wuzhong shifted within his seat before raising himself, his hand moving to softly grasp the shoulder of his gargantuan bodyguard Man Su. "Yet it is a throne which shall not be taken through valor or bloodshed... I intend to meet his army upon the field and demoralize them into a rout. To make his very lifeblood, his military, to turn against him and recognize him as the black heart he is. Yet before his military acquires time to muster another force I shall meet him upon the field of battle once more, driving him from the city of Panyu as I did Bo Huai. I seek not to slay him yet should that black heart not lay down his sword to protect that of his own people I shall insure his death and attempt to make it painless." Shoumin sighed out as his large bodyguard slowly rose to stand before him.

Stepping from around that table, sheathed yanmandao sheathed upon his hip, the Prefect of Wuzhong Lord Xue Jin slowly strode to stand before the woman. Perhaps two sword's length separating them as he finally stopped and the gargantuan Man Su, clasping that naked blade, stopped behind him his warm eyes gazing upon the woman curiously before him despite the grim look upon his face. Yet it was slowly bowing his head, just a small tip of it which brought his gaze to the woman's feet, he softly cooed out "Yet should you be willing to stand alongside me Mistress Li.. not only would I bless the fact the city of Guiji has accepted you without bloodshed yet I would willingly garrison your city until you could muster a fighting force."
Starring As:
VelvetK
Ensign

Post by VelvetK »

Keva

A light grin appeared on the face of the young Qiao.

"First of all, I have to thank you for thinking of me so highly, my lord. It seems like you are very confident that I will be able to seize Guiji easily. In fact, I might not be that capable as you think. My lord, could I ask you to be more specific in what you mean for me to stand alongside you? Does it mean that you wish me to stop my attempt to seize Guiji, or anything else?"
Li Qiao (18), Female

Belial
Marquis

Post by Belial »

Chuckling softly Shoumin turned his gaze to lay upon the grinning woman before him, oh was this truly how he expected her to respond? To grin in silent satisfaction as slowly her plans stacked up? Yet it was casting a glance upon his bodyguard he allowed his dark eyes to momentarily draw to that health insurance, that naked Yanmaodao which lay clenched in that gigantic palm.

Yet it was keeping the distance between them he brought his hands before them, momentarily allowing the flowing robes of his garment to fly upwards. Yet it was holding his hands before him with a grin of his own he cooed, "It means Mistress Li... I hope you would take the city of Guiji in the name of my forces. By bolstering your name with the support of the Prefect of Wuzhong and the strongest nobleman within all of Yue province surely your name would carry more weight within the local ring of government within Guiji. All you would need to do is swear your allegiance to me Mistress Li, and you shall remain free to take the city of Guiji peacefully and maintain your position of power in the city. Even if you must but submit your allegiance to me such a thing would be of little matter, would it not? After all you did claim you wished for put peace throughout our province and not warfare and personal gain."

(OOC: Yes, you can attempt to take the city as a officer of mine if you do not take a PT action.)
Starring As:
VelvetK
Ensign

Post by VelvetK »

Li Qiao looked at lord Xue and his bodyguard. She was well aware that her life would meet an end here at any moment. Yet, she was still calm and quiet as always. Without any sign of fear and unease, she began to reply to the lord of Wuzhong.

"My lord, I might be a weak female peasant of Yue, but I am bizarre enough to say that I fear no death. In fact, it was me who came here to see my lord. If there is anyone to be blamed of my death here, it would be me. Although I am not a mighty warrior like you or your guard, I am brave enough to accept any consequence from my own action. Before I make any further action, may I ask my lord for a question? What would you do with Guiji, once I seize it under your control? Can you ensure me the peace and happiness of the people of Yue after that? My lord, my life is so petty that I do not fear to lose it, yet I could not help but feel sad if the knowledge of governing I have mastered for years will fall with me."

The young Qiao paused a little, and then went on.

"Nonetheless, the worst thing I fear, is that my knowledge would be of use, but for any ill intention or personal benefit. My lord, could you ensure me that such thing would not happen, if I pledge my loyalty and work for you?"
Li Qiao (18), Female