Xue Jin's Audience Hall - Wuzhong

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

yoob
New Recruit

Post by yoob »

Got your letter and would love to join! Posting officer information.
Belial
Marquis

Post by Belial »

OOC: ... Not exactly how it is meant to be done but okay! Welcome to the force... if you want we could rp your actual recruitment though. It would make my character think more of you otherwise o.o
Starring As:
The Hero of Xianyang, The Incorruptible Lu Chen, and the Glorious Emperor Kang!
Kirin Rose
Sergeant
Location: "Even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothing shall forestall my return."

Post by Kirin Rose »

Keva:

Jo Ker rolled his eyes as the two looked upon him curiously, what did they think of him? A noblemen? A military man? He almost laughed as he knew they were playing mind games with themselves in their minds. He tapped his foot, getting slightly annoyed as neither of them would answer him. Though he didn't say anything, for it seemed everywhere his brown eyes darted there was no tavern for other means of information.

When one of them finally spoke, he looked from the ground to gaze up at the speaking guard and nodded, a small smile curling over his lips. "Lord Xue Jin....." The name sounded familiair, though he could never remember where he had heard it from, no matter. He simply nodded his head and gave the guard a small pat on the shoulder in thanks as he hastily walked down the road in which the guard had pointed him.

After a short walk, Jo found himself at the entrance way to the intricate Administrative Center. A small stream seperated the Office from that of the marketplace, most likely to keep the hustle and bustle to a minimum near the Center, what a clever idea. He approached the front entrance, coming to a halt as he sighed. "More guards..." He mumbled under his breath as turned that frown into a wicked looking smile quickly, grinning firmly at the guards and bowing his head graciously. "A splendid morning to you guardsmen. Tell me, is Lord Xiu around? I've more than a thousand men at my disposal who are aching for a leader to rule them." He stated bluntly, cocking his heavy right brow, hoping they would understand his purpose of the visit.
Jin Taozu; Modified Stats: 68-31-91*-59-46* // Skills: Confuse II, Decoy II, Jeer II, Scribe II
Besart
New Recruit
Location: I've thought of a wonderful gift. Shall I give you Despair?

Post by Besart »

From one, to another, and yet another- All foreigners in his eyes. Not truly foreign to their nation, but as he was still but a pup, he hadn't experience the.. displeasure of meeting such individuals. But this was not his place to loose an already loose tongue! It was his Master's hall, and they were budding. Not quite the social butterfly in any case, he kept himself close to Shoumin's side, one arm coiled 'round his waist- Property. Special, in many ways, in his lords eyes.. And this was why he gazed with a sick grin at the newcomers asking to raise arms in alliance. He sat gracefully upon one of the small arms of his lord's throne, one foot raised to rest on the edge of the table, and the other's heel nestled on the corner.

"My, my.. How these lovely sheep flock to us, m'lord. All sorts, too! Man Su, what do you make of this?" a flick of slender wrist to upturn his palm to the sky, fingers curled inwards as he cocked his head to view the gargantuan (In proportion to Besart, that is.) man, bodyguard's opinion second only to Shoumin's word.
Besart
Stats: 30/99*/18/94/69
Skills: Challenge I, Jianshu II, Intimidate II, Politician I, Saboteur II, Yueshu I
Belial
Marquis

Post by Belial »

Kirin Rose:

It was as the heavily armored form of Jo Ker began his approach upon that bridge, and the ever announcing presence of jingling armor, the men upon that bridge could not help but look up as they say what seemed to be a approaching officer. Yet it was remaining seated for now they allowed the figure to draw near, going unmolested until one of them pointed out a small fact. He lacked the insignia which marked them as one of their own, perhaps if he was not a officer he was a local noblemen?

It was slowly raising the aged retainer strode forward and took on that of a formal military bow by lowering his head till his gaze lay upon the other's feet and bring his hands before him, the right curled into a fist while the left cupped it. It was thus he stood until the other had approached and finished speaking, only for then his gaze to raise to meet the others. "Yes.. Lord Xue Jin is currently within his workroom. If you would follow me I will take you to him, I am sure he will gladly give you a audience." the retainer said before turning to depart, only stopping if the man would not continue.

Boo:

With a slight grin upon his face Shoumin sat there beside his lovely sweet which lay defined by the name of Besart, his arm wrapped along his young slave's waist while hand lay softly upon his stomach. Those fingers softly stroking that pale flesh as he casually stole the glance upon his lovely sweet as he continued the audience with yet another officer before they slowly stole away... leaving him to once more enjoy himself as he now fully turned his attention upon his sweet courtesan who ever so sweetly questioned that of his bodyguard.

It was shifting slightly within the chair, which was quite easily to small, the large man almost seemed comical within the chair as he finally grew comfortable. Slumping back into it as he occasionally flicked his sword's edge along that of a whetstone, further honing his blade to that sharpness he desired. "If they are willing to serve Master Jin, I don't really have any complaints." the large man said with a shrug of those massive shoulders.

Truly it was the perfect time for that doctor who sat between his two lovelies to introduce himself into that conversation which went on as if he wasn't there, a slight grin crossing those slim lips as he gazed upon his lovely Besart and pulled upon his waist all the tighter. Attempting to shift his upper body to lay against his chest while he softly stroked that pale stomach, "Mhmm... they'll be good servants and yet even a hundred of them pales in comparison to you my darling." the doctor softly cooed before leaning downwards, attempting to softly kiss his cheek.
Last edited by Belial on Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Starring As:
VelvetK
Ensign

Post by VelvetK »

Li Qiao bowed to the retainer in response.

"That would be my honor to meet lord Xue Jin. Please lead me to see him."
Li Qiao (18), Female

Stats: 76-35-78-93-30
Civil Administrator III, Engineer II, Military Administrator III, Trainer III, Scribe II
Belial
Marquis

Post by Belial »

Velvet:

It was with that of a slight smile upon his weathered face that retainer gave a slight nod of his head before allowing the woman to fall in step with him. Yet it was once she had strode up beside him he continued onward leading her across that garden decorated courtyard. Yet it was in time that stretch from the gate to the front of that administration building was closed and it was before those double stone doors they stood. Calling for entrance it was with a groan of labor and the slight squeal of gears those doors slowly parted just wide enough for a large man to squeeze through. Thus it was without much trouble for him, and likely the woman, they passed through before those stone gates was once more closed behind them. Leaving them face to face with a small check point of guards.

Allowing the guards to take notice of who he was, to prevent further molestation, the retainer would with time nod the woman through before guiding her down the straight hallway. Insuring she kept up with him, not wanting to have her face a squadron of patrolling guards alone and the consequences, he would guide her eventually to the end of the hallway which ended in a pair of wooden double doors. Knocking briefly to introduce them he would push those doors aside revealing a interesting scene.

The room before them lay brightly lighten from torches throughout the room, the light wispy smoke almost adding to the scene as fresh spicy herbs placed in intervals around the room gave a almost relaxing setting. Yet before those visitors to the Audience Hall and work room to the Administrative Center of Xue Jin was left to gaze upon several scholarly fellows of varying ages sitting at various tables talking amongst themselves over issues or marking away within a scroll another for storage. Yet it was alongside that room lay guards, all the more merry as the scholars as they lay dwindled amongst their numbers talking and debating with those who dare take on the concept, and general stubbornness, of a military man. In total though about twenty or so scholars lay throughout that room while perhaps fifteen guards, weapons nearby, sat amongst them. Yet it was upon the far side of that room lay a staircase made of stone. A quite bizarre number of thirteen flights of stone steps, each side of the steps with a bronze rail, led up to the next level where normally five figures sat talking amongst themselves at a table upon the far end, it's width separating them and who dare ascend to their level.

Yet it was upon that second level sat the Prefect of Wuzhong, Lord Xue Jin, himself surrounded by a small number of his followers at a wooden table talking and rather enjoying themselves as they chatted. Except for the administrator whose attention had turned upon the entering retainer and the woman. Giving a slight gesture of summoning the retainer, and hopefully the woman, would approach those stairs and ascend them to the second level. Yet it was whether she decided to accept the invitation or not was up to her as the Prefect of Wuzhong gave a slight smile to his retainer, "You may go. Thank you for handling her thus far." Shoumin but sweetly cooed before turning his attention upon the woman.

"Truly it is a pleasure to have you within my fair city, I am Lord Xue Jin the Prefect of Wuzhong. And you would be?"
Starring As:
Besart
New Recruit
Location: I've thought of a wonderful gift. Shall I give you Despair?

Post by Besart »

Fingers brushed along his skin, stealing glances of paled flesh- Inwardly chuckling, he relinquished himself happily to Shoumin's ministrations as a soft murmuring of approval rolled from his throat.

And, indeed, Man Su was most comical when placed in such a small, small seat.. Perhaps Besart would seek to find one much better suited for the mountain man. But, not quite satisfied with his answer, he drew his fingers into a loose fist that quickly drew beneath his chin, "Mm.. I suppose, but I worry of their skills- Or, perhaps, lack of skill. Then again, everything has a use. Just, that of limited use can be used as fodder once wrung thoroughly." such crass speech, he finally pulled his attention from badgering the larger man with his wicked little questions, to turn to a full grin on his own lips.

"M'lord, you seek only to fluster me in saying such things. Truly, I bet there is a warrior soon coming who will have much greater skills than I, or Man Su." he at least had a little confidence in some of the warriors.. A kiss was stolen from his cheek, and he gave a short, cheerful laugh. "Hmhm. No matter, though, for hearts are but a plaything in the hands of fate. Nothing is set in stone but death, and even this is plausible.." concubine removed his feet from the table in order to slip down further, settled on the male's lap now. Happy lil' Besart!
Besart
Stats: 30/99*/18/94/69
Skills: Challenge I, Jianshu II, Intimidate II, Politician I, Saboteur II, Yueshu I
Kirin Rose
Sergeant
Location: "Even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothing shall forestall my return."

Post by Kirin Rose »

Today was a slow day, and full of stupid people in the bandit lord's eyes, all these guards that he had encountered where all the same, thick headed and ill-learned of anyone other than their own kind. What if Jo was an assassin? Merely dressing the part of a noblemen wanting to meet the Lord Xiu Jin merely to thrust his Jian in the Prefect's gut, lacing his estate in his own crimson blood? Thankfully, this was not the case, not today anyways, he wasn't getting paid to do anything that wicked.

His head cocked upwards to face the retainer and grinned fiendishly, finally someone with a brain! Jo said in reply, he simply gave off a small sigh in understanding and bowed his head slightly. Jo said nothing as he walked behind the retainer, simply slapping his metal, sheathed Jian against that of his heavy suit of armor, giving off a loud slapping sound as he walked through the halls, his eyes peered over the many officials and guards that stared back at him as he walked by. Total strangers, he would never care about them, nor have any business with, unless his business was to execute them, but he highly doubted that, though the sick thought did cross his twisted mind.
Jin Taozu; Modified Stats: 68-31-91*-59-46* // Skills: Confuse II, Decoy II, Jeer II, Scribe II
VelvetK
Ensign

Post by VelvetK »

Keva

The young Li made a proper bow before the lord of Wuzhong.

"It is indeed my honor to meet you, lord Xue Jin. I am Li Qiao, a mere scholar from Li family. I came here upon the request letter from you."

Qiao then stood up and continued her speaking calmly.

"First of all, I would like thank you for freeing the people of Wuzhong from their former tyrant governer and bring peace back to Wuzhong."

She paused a little, and then went on.

"Second, although I come here regarding the employment opportunity for a position in your government, I do not wish to seek the employment, at least for now. Please apologize for my insolence. The reason I came here is that I would like to inform my lord that I would like to try to seize the city of Guiji without violent bloodshed. I would like to dare to request my lord to hold your attack against Guiji for a while. May I guarantee that no matter what the outcome of my attempt would be, I would not turn against your army or your influence. My purpose is just to bring peace back to Yue province and free its people from selfish tyranny. I know that my request might be too much. Please let me know your opinion, my lord."

She then rolled her eyes to the governer of Wuzhong, waiting for his response if any.
Li Qiao (18), Female

Stats: 76-35-78-93-30
Civil Administrator III, Engineer II, Military Administrator III, Trainer III, Scribe II