Pang Li's Audience Hall - Dongcheng

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

Bamyan
Ensign

Post by Bamyan »

From Jiujiang RP Thread...

Bam nodded excitedly. That sounds wonderful kind sir. You are very generous for helping a wandering stranger out like that. My name is Lin Bam Yan. May I ask whom I am speaking with?
Lin Bam Yan, 27
88-50-65-63-63
Aid I, Cover I, Civil Administrator I, Decoy II, Discipline II, Military Administrator I, Politician I, Scout II
Choso
Coral Serpent

Post by Choso »

Li who had a taste for theatrics ran up on a bench on the side of the street. And Struck a proud yet slightly funny pose with hus thumb pointing at hiself. It clearly got the attention of several bystanders including a young couple that had been sitting on the bench. He then introduced himself in a loud boisterous voice. He rarely used this tone, but he was in particular good spirits today and cared little if the man thought he was indeed crazy.

I am Master Pang Li! Harbinger of Heaven! The Grey Sage of Dongcheng! It is a pleasure to meet you Lin Bam Yan. So now introductions have been made, can i ask why are you so curious about me and Heaven's Orchard?
Bamyan
Ensign

Post by Bamyan »

Bam took a step back, not knowing what to make of the eccentric leader. So he had inadvertantly stumbled upon the head of Heaven's Orchard...how weird and fortuitous. :P

Well, it sure is a pleasant surprise that I should chance upon the individual I came to meet. Since my brother is Lin Xin, the Marquis of Yue, I took it upon myself to go and meet the various leaders in our area and establish good relations. In that way, we hope to restore the peaceful existence to the people that has been absent for far too long. Please, Master Pang, though I have heard of Heaven's Orchard, I am still ignorant of your goals or values. I hope you will enlighten me.
Lin Bam Yan, 27
88-50-65-63-63
Aid I, Cover I, Civil Administrator I, Decoy II, Discipline II, Military Administrator I, Politician I, Scout II
Choso
Coral Serpent

Post by Choso »

Pang Li hopped down from the bench.

I am under the direct authority of Heaven, Here to see its will be done. Which first and foremost includes establishing order and safety, to what reaches we control. While we are young we seem to be doing quite well here in Dongcheng, and its surrounding villages. Currently we have launched a campaign in Liu. With the Help of Marguis Yi order has been returned to Juijiang Province, both the Qin and the Chu are misguided, greedy and gluttonous they pad there coffers and give nothing back. Here in Dongcheng our coffers are bone dry because we put everything back into the City. It would be wrong to say our goal here is to overthrow the Chu, but its more than likely a skirmish between our two forces will take place before the New Year. While Heaven hasn't given me the vision to moblize against the Chu I feel they we leave us no choice but to defend ourselves. You should consider yourself lucky down in Yue I hear the political situation is much better.
Bamyan
Ensign

Post by Bamyan »

Bam nods in consent with Li's words. It is good that you and the Marquis can work together to ensure stability in Jiujiang. As for Yue, we were fortunate to have been able to quickly consolidate the cities and towns, ridding the province of lazy and corrupt officials. Between our three forces, we should be able to ensure a lasting peace in the south. He paused as another thought occured to him. What of your relations with the forces to the in Changsha. We in Yue are concerned with the continued fighting and malcontents there. Have you had any contact with anyone yet?
Lin Bam Yan, 27
88-50-65-63-63
Choso
Coral Serpent

Post by Choso »

I know nothing of the southern political situation. I predict that an offensive coming from the south in the near future is unlikely and do not concern myself. I am mainly concerned with the Chu, and local disturbances such as brigands and a rumor warlords said to be hiding in the province. I wish i could take more interest in the south, if they really are malcontents they should be dealth with but I don't have the man power to much other than sympthasize.
Bamyan
Ensign

Post by Bamyan »

Bam nods. He had a burning dislike for the Chu as well.

Well, if you are a friend of Marquis Yi, then you are a friend of Marquis Lin. Know that any aggressions from the Chu will be met with our combined might. Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. Is there anything you might require from us in Yue?
Lin Bam Yan, 27
88-50-65-63-63
Choso
Coral Serpent

Post by Choso »

Aid in the event of a Chu Invasion is all that I could ask for. With all of our might combined we can drive them back. Should your situation in the south turn sour we here at Heaven's Orchard will do what we can to help.
Bamyan
Ensign

Post by Bamyan »

Bam bowed and said, You can most definitely count on Yue to assist in repelling any Chu invasion, honored sir. I'm sure you are very busy and I have taken up too much of your time already. However, your acquaintance is well met. With your permission, I bid you good day.

Bam will continue moving after any final words from Li, seeing the rest of the city, before departing back to Yue the next day.
Lin Bam Yan, 27
88-50-65-63-63
Nanjun Tiger
General
Location: In war, it does not matter who is right, merely who is left...

Post by Nanjun Tiger »

A small retinue of horsemen could be seen approaching Dongcheng from the southern horizon. Within several minutes, the banners of Taishi Guang could be seen flying from the cavalrymen. As the group approached the main gate, the lead rider broke from the group and came near to the Dongcheng sentries. Dismounting, he held his hands out, indicating that he did not have hostile intentions.

"I am Taishi Guang of Changsha," the man stated loudly. "I come on a diplomatic mission and request to speak with Pang Li... I will submit to whatever security protocols you deem necessary."
Ying Chou (28) 瑜德 Yude
80-42-60-60-63
Civil Administrator I, Diplomat I, Discipline II, Envelop II, Politician II