Lu Ying's Audience Hall - Yanyu

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

Lu Ying
Lord
Location: The fearsome pride, the glistening shell, the crayfish beckons me in my sleep...

Post by Lu Ying »

Kuai Wei wrote: "Excuse me...?" Kuai asks, then mumbled under his breath, "Why does everyone have to involve me in one thing or another?" Kuai stepped forward, closing his eyes and using his thumb and index fingers from his right hand to rub his forhead as if soothing the stress away. "May I ask if the king of Zhao is involved in this, my lady? I'd thought I left his audience hall on good terms... In fact, he specifically requested that you and I make arrangements to discuss proper coordination in order to avoid bloodshed, but it seems you've invited me for...otherwise..." Kuai's gut feeling told him something was very wrong, but there was nothing he could do about it, nor would he attempt to run like a coward.
"I have recently been visted by a displaced noble from Jibei" Lu Ying said loud and clear "He told me his town was attacked and another town was sacked by you and your forces." Lu Ying stopped and stared, what she was thinking uncertain.

"Justice must be done!" She fianlly exclaimed. "Yes.... but, I wonder, is your death truely justice?"
Yun Ling(23, Female); 62-94*-21-66-68
Yueshu III, gongshu II, raid II, politian II, Challange I
Items equiped: Ravager (+3 Axe) Steel Chainmail (+7 armour), Sapphire (+1 speed, +3 defence, Horse)
Kuai Wei
Captain

Post by Kuai Wei »

Kuai let out a sigh. "It wasn't Wu Chen, then? So, this noble, whomever he is, has called upon you to murder me here and now out of spite. While it is true that I've done as I'm accused, attacking a town, am I no different than you attacking a city here as I've attacked his town? If you truly believe my death would be the justice deserved, then so be it." Wei paused, carefully choosing his next words. During this pause, he remembered the man he'd attacked was one he attempted to peacefully converse with.

"You seem uncertain, my lady. Did he care to tell you of the details beforehand of the attack? I shall inform you, then... I wished merely to obtain the town after my offer of diplomacy was dubbed too dangerous for... Ye Zhi. He and I exchanged letters, but he insisted that my men and I were too dangerous for a meeting I mentioned in said letters." Kuai added on, outside what he believed was absolutely ludicrous and insane, "Besides the matters of Ye Zhi and I, king Wu would prefer me to live as his ally, my lady. You'd be killing your own ally, in a sense."
Xiong Shou
68-98*-29-63-66 / Assemble II, Charge II, Instructor II, Jianshu II
Lu Ying
Lord
Location: The fearsome pride, the glistening shell, the crayfish beckons me in my sleep...

Post by Lu Ying »

Lu Ying frowned as she thought to herself. It was a difficult choice to make, to kill the man as justice demands, or let him live as her ally. Either way she would be disapointing someone. Finally she looked down at the man and spoke.

"Change your name and give me your helmet" she said "I will present the helmet as proof that I killed you while the new town magistrate will be my vassel"

She smiled hoping the man would go for such a plan.
Items equiped: Ravager (+3 Axe) Steel Chainmail (+7 armour), Sapphire (+1 speed, +3 defence, Horse)
Kuai Wei
Captain

Post by Kuai Wei »

Kuai walked closer to the lady. "You are a fine woman, my lady." Wei lifted his hands onto the sides of his battle-worn helmet, carefully lifting it until it was perfectly aligned over his head. Wei slowly moved his arms forward and down until the helmet hovered a few feet from the ground. Kuai dropped it before him, the helmet rolling as best it could and clanking it's way to the feet of a guard. "Who, then, shall lead my serpents into battle?" Wei asked, gazing into Lu Ying's eyes. Kuai waited a moment before answering himself, "I am... Ma Xiang."
Xiong Shou
Lu Ying
Lord

Post by Lu Ying »

Kuai Wei wrote:Kuai walked closer to the lady. "You are a fine woman, my lady." Wei lifted his hands onto the sides of his battle-worn helmet, carefully lifting it until it was perfectly aligned over his head. Wei slowly moved his arms forward and down until the helmet hovered a few feet from the ground. Kuai dropped it before him, the helmet rolling as best it could and clanking it's way to the feet of a guard. "Who, then, shall lead my serpents into battle?" Wei asked, gazing into Lu Ying's eyes. Kuai waited a moment before answering himself, "I am... Ma Xiang."
"Yes...." Lu ying said with a smile "go forth Ma Xiang and rule Dangfa and its surrounding regions in the name of the King of Zhao"
Kuai Wei
Captain

Post by Kuai Wei »

"Yes, Lu Ying. Without question," Kuai Wei - henceforth Ma Xiang - said as he bowed his head. A smile wrapped around Xiang's face as his head was lowered, then disappeared as he revealed his face to the woman that'd spared his life. "You will not regret this decision and nor shall the king, lady Ying. He will find your judgement to be quite satisfactory, in my opinion. I bid you farewell." And with that, Kuai Wei, now Ma Xiang, would return to to Dangfa and continue his small rule over his simple towns and villages.
Xiong Shou
Galagros
Administrator Emeritus

Post by Galagros »

A small, mounted party arrived at Yanyu early in the afternoon; twenty-one men in all. From the ranks emerged the only man obviously not a soldier. The man dismounted and walked nearer to the guards. "I come bearing an official message for your ruling Lady, from the King of Qi." He seemed extremely calm, almost emotionless. It was an ... odd aura that he emitted.
Chen Yu
Officer Info
Tian Dan, King of Qi
Officer Info
Zhong Ce
Officer Info
Lu Ying
Lord

Post by Lu Ying »

Galagros wrote:A small, mounted party arrived at Yanyu early in the afternoon; twenty-one men in all. From the ranks emerged the only man obviously not a soldier. The man dismounted and walked nearer to the guards. "I come bearing an official message for your ruling Lady, from the King of Qi." He seemed extremely calm, almost emotionless. It was an ... odd aura that he emitted.
The guard captain on duty stepped forward and bowed to the guest before him before he spoke up.

"Very well, if you would follow me"

With those words the guards turned about and assuming the visitor followed the guards lead him through the winding corridors of the palace to the main hall. Throwing the doors open they entered the room and the guards dropped to their knee's and the guard captain announced the visitor to the new governor of Yanyu.
Lu Ying looked down at the men from her dias and smiled.

"So, what news from the king of Qi?"
Galagros
Administrator Emeritus

Post by Galagros »

The men bowed with all proper respect to the Lady. "As you no doubt have heard by now, my King has begun to battle Wu Chen. He has vowed to see the man humbled, Lady." The emissary smiled and continued; it was his first display of emotion so far. "The King is well aware that your choice to aid Wu Chen was prudent at the time, but he now offers this one chance to show new colors before his aggression spreads."

"I assure you that it would be very prudent to take accept my King's offer, as he shall surely be victorious. What say you?"
Chen Yu
Officer Info
Tian Dan, King of Qi
Officer Info
Zhong Ce
Officer Info
Lu Ying
Lord

Post by Lu Ying »

Galagros wrote:The men bowed with all proper respect to the Lady. "As you no doubt have heard by now, my King has begun to battle Wu Chen. He has vowed to see the man humbled, Lady." The emissary smiled and continued; it was his first display of emotion so far. "The King is well aware that your choice to aid Wu Chen was prudent at the time, but he now offers this one chance to show new colors before his aggression spreads."

"I assure you that it would be very prudent to take accept my King's offer, as he shall surely be victorious. What say you?"
Lu Ying looked at the man blankly, not giving away what she was thinking while the man spoke. Once he finished Lu ying slowly got up off her seat on the dias. With a quick wave of her hand the guards in the room closed in and restrained the visitor.

"I will not betray the man I love" she said flatly before picking up her wicked looking two handed axe. Suddenly bursting into action she swung the axe over her head and streight down on the mans skull, spliting it like an apple. As the body fell and the blood sprayed out across the chamber Lu ying looked to the servents.

"Take the body, send it back to Qi, then clean up this mess" Lu ying said before leaving the hall.