Kingdom Proclamations!

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

Kymvir Raemiz
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kymvir Raemiz »

A proclamation is spread through the lands occupied by Ying Huhai.

It is in sad realization that we acknowledge the death of the King of Han, Ying Fusu, who was killed by the usurper Ying Huhai. Under the supposed Emperor's mismanagement, all of the land suffers. Through his tyranny, he has snuffed the life out of the rightful Emperor and he who had hoped to right the wrongs that Huhai has created. He perhaps thinks he has won. But the cause of hope rises again anew. I, Ying Jianglu, rise to take the position of my brother, and rise to fight this tyranny! The Heavens are on my side, and they will not rest until Huhai's usurpations are brought to justice!

Nearly all of the Qin homeland stands united behind my cause. With Meng Tian and Rui Jiao Jin behind me, there is little to fear. Through deceit and ambush Huhai was lucky to have ensnared my brother, but he shall not be as lucky twice. I declare an enmity with Ying Huhai this day, to end only when one of us has bled until they can bleed no more. Vengeance for the death of my brother will be paid in full!

Those who wish to live in this land with their heads intact need surrender their commissions to me immediately, and grace shall be given. Those who stand in defiance of my will shall perish. The fat pig in Luoyang will die by my hands, and any who block my way shall be torn to shreds.

So sayeth the new King of Han, Ying Jianglu.
SituJinrong
Marquis

Post by SituJinrong »

A proclamation was made to the various cities, towns and villages in Wei:
An assassination attempt was made on Prefect Liu of Shangdang in the middle of the month of January. The assassin has been identified as the bodyguard of Zhao Yue, the former inept governor of Shangdang. It is believed that this act is instigated by Zhao Yue who still cherish hopes of claiming Wei for his own.

Prefect Liu carries no personal vendetta against Yue, and has originally intended to let the man live on in peace as a commoner. However, since Yue has demonstrated that he will stop at no measures to resist Prefect Liu's efforts to restore peace to Wei, Prefect Liu has ordered the arrest of this renagade.

Anyone providing information leading to the arrest of this man will be handsomely rewarded.
Li Jiacheng (35)
94*-36-45-56-81
Diplomat II, Discipline II, Military Adminstrator II, Politician II
Lin Xin
General

Post by Lin Xin »

This news is announced at all towns and cities in Yue and Changsha, which spread like wildfire by word of mouth.
To the people of South,

Today is a day of happiness as I have three joyful tidings to announce.

First, we have soundly defeated the expansionistic Sima Shing of Linjiang, expelling his corrupt and power-hungry forces out of Changsha using the combined might of our people. I especially wish to recognize Prefect Pang Ai's outstanding leadership, General Long Rurong's fearless courage, Lt. General Liu Dan's cunning strategies, and Zhao Feng's might and strength. However, our victory would not have been possible without the combined support and dedication of everyone.

Second, I am declaring the rank Duke of Yue and reaffirm my vow to protect you and your family from the chaos that continues to encroach upon our peaceful borders. May we remain steadfast in determination and courageous under intense pressure to ensure a better future for our children.

Finally, speaking of children, it is my privilege and pleasure to announce that I am settling down and have chosen a bride. Duchess Xiao Jing will serve, not only as my better half, but as my political advisor. We have decided to delay the actual wedding until the summer in order to focus on bringing stability and peace to our borders, allowing us to celebrate our union without the dark clouds of turmoil looming over us.

My people, I leave you with this final notice. Be vigilant, stand firm, and hold fast to your beliefs. We shall emerge from these dark times stronger and more unified.

Signed,
Lin Xin
Duke of Yue
Lin Xin (32 M) 82-25-61-77-51 Civil Admin II, Diplomat I, Discipline II, Military Admin II, Politician I, Volley I, Wall I
Wife: Lee Ling Da (30 F) 75-52-62-70-52 Artisan II, Faze I, Haste I, Military Administrator I, Sortie I
Sister: Lin Jia (29 F) 30-72-61-64-72 Challenge I, Diplomat I, Doctor I, Engineer I, Faze I, Instructor I
Freefall
Major

Post by Freefall »

Feb 208

Riders sped across the lands carrying with them the following Proclimation:
The Marqius Yi has passed from these lands, and in her absence there are those that sought to take ownership of what once she held. However the people of Huainan have taken it upon themselves to not be the victims of expansionism and have defended their holdings. The mandate of Yi Lian has passed and is gone, in it's place is the rule of Jiang Sei. We have proven our right to be an entity of our own and this right has been forged and tempered by fires of war.

The people of Huianan have survived tragedies before. It's people have seen the harshest of storms, the brutaility of violence, and even the taste of corruption. No more will it endure these events, and no more will it allows others to force these events upon it.

We encourage any who seek to establish peace to seek us out, as we will in turn seek out those that wish to have a stable and peaceful world for all of us. To prove our desire for peace, I am turning over all the previous holdings of the former Marqius in Jiujang to King Xiang Jun. His forces were at war the Marqius Yi, a conflict which ultimately lead to her death. To show we do not desire war and revenge, but rather peace and stabilty I have begun this act.

Marqius Jiang Sei of Huianan
Jiang Sei (35)
Stats: 90-83*-53-42-79*
Skills: Charge II, Discipline II, Inspire II, Instructor I, Jueshu I, Military Administrator II, Qianshu I, Raid I
RuffRydeR
Little Lady Xia

Post by RuffRydeR »

Late February 208.

A notice is spread across the land.
Dearest People of the Huaxia,

I have just been recently informed that my Father, who has always had a fragile constitution, has not had this year's winter agree with him. And so, it is with regret and apprehension that I announce that he has retired from a heavily involved and active role in running this fledgling kingdom. He lives still, yet is for now, in the care of my mother at the family estate in the bustling new town of Xiashu. However, he knows that it is unthinkable to just let the noble Xia clan falter simply with his health. He has willed the kingdom to myself, the Xia Gongzhu. It is a grave honour, and a responsibility that, I, regretfully, cannot accept at this time.

My studies as a child, were dance, music, the culinary arts, and all the other things women should learn. For my leisure, I dabbled heavily in the arts of a warrior, a hobby to pursue, as long as my Father was well and able. But governance of anything bigger than a household...does not fall under my studies or my hobbies. It is something that I am tremendously without experience or expertise in.

And so, I do not feel it right that I step into the big shoes my Father has left for me to fill right away. I am too young, and far too naive of this world I live in, and had never expected or hoped to find myself in this situation. I suppose both my Father and I thought I would be married to a man trained in such things by the time he would have to pass his legacy onto my husband and I, but alas, things have not happened as either of us have desired. That seems all too common in these troubled days.

With this, I am placing the entirety of my Father's lands in the care of Lord Li Zhu, formerly Supreme Commander of His Highness's armies, and now Lord of Zhao and Yin, until such a time that I, Crown Princess Xia, have become versed in these matters well enough to carry the Xia name onward with dignity. I have yet to decide upon the details and have these confirmed by Lord Li, but I would seek a smaller region of my own inheritance upon which I may learn for myself the art of governance. My current plan is to perform the role of Duchess of Yin, but I do worry I may not be starting small enough that I may overwhelm myself. But that is a matter of future private discussion with the Lord Li

Hopefully, this change helps in the establishment of peace and stability in this land of Yin. I am still being informed as to my Father's previous relations and stances on both internal issues and foreign affairs, but as is obvious, I am not my Father, and neither is the Lord Li my Father. Please do not assume that every decision King Xia has made and agreement he has signed is something I will be able to follow to the letter.

Out of duty, I will, however, do my best to keep my end of agreements past, and I imagine, so it will be with the Lord Li. I am not breaking any previous alliances or ties or friendly relations of any sort, but I am also open to forging new ties with leaders who have neither had contact with us before, or have had some form of enmity caused between us. However, as always, any previous agreements come first. I trust my Father's wisdom when he signed those, and I shall continue to trust in Him.

With that, I hope this change, unlooked for and unexpected, does brings about a more stable, and peaceful political environment throughout all Tianxia.

Signed,

Xia Gongzhu of Yin
Lei Anshui (21), Chief Aide
53-108*-34-81-78
Challenge I, Gongshu II, Haste II, Intimidate II, Yueshu II
Big Grizzy
Captain

Post by Big Grizzy »

A flier is circulated throughout Changshan bearing the seal of the prefect.
Official Notice wrote:People of Changshan,
The Lord Prefect Xiong has decided to refocus his attentions more on his private life and as such has asked Chief Magistrate Jin to take over the administration of the province. The Lord Prefect will step down from his position, effective immediately, and hand over the seal of office to Chief Magistrate Jin to become the new Lord Prefect. We do not expect this change to affect the day-to-day operations of the province, and would ask for the population's understanding and support during this, hopefully smooth, transition.
Jin Sui (23)

"Jin Kai have already gain the thrust of the population in Changshan!!!"
SituJinrong
Marquis

Post by SituJinrong »

A proclamation was made through all establishments in Wei and Dai, and also to all diplomatic offices thourghout the Middle Kingdom.
Today, the kingdom of Dai, led by Prefect Yiye Shan, and the Kingdom of Wei, led by King Liu Jin officially establish themself as a single political entity. We are confident this is the best course of action to ensure peace and stability in the region.

Signed
Liu Jin of Wei
Li Jiacheng (35)
94*-36-45-56-81
Diplomat II, Discipline II, Military Adminstrator II, Politician II
antlan87
Colonel

Post by antlan87 »

(OOC: For those of you who hate reading narrative Proclimations, this is just announcing a change of rulers in Jiaodong from Tian Loc [Zhang Loc] to Chen Yun [antlan87])

Notices are posted throughout Jiaodong and the surrounding provinces.
Notice from the Marquis of Jiaodong's office wrote: It is my unfortunate duty to report that Marquis Tian Loc has been ill for quite some time now, and the actions of one visitor, who unwilling to go through standard procedure for an unexpected guest, spewed slander directed toward him. This nearly pushed him to death, but thanks to skilled doctors, he survived, but in order for hhim to get well, he can no longer serve as Marquis, for it would be too stressful for his slowly recovering body. Therefore, the duties of marquis have fallen to his friend and chief advisor Marshal Chen Yun, to take up his title. As Chen Yun has been acting on Tian Loc's behalf these last few months, we feel that he shall be able have little difficulty adjusting.
Magistrate of Qufu, Zetie Pi, Com: 46, Mgt: 19, Int: 84, Jud: 97*, Cha: 52, Civil Adimistrator III, Doctor I, Engineer II, Jeer I, Politician I, Public Planner II
Big Grizzy
Captain

Post by Big Grizzy »

Jin Kai's jubilation at the unification of Changshan led him to organize a festival to which he invites the whole of the land to attend. This notice was sent to all corners of the realm:
Good people of this fair land,
The once chaotic province of Changshan has been brought to peace without battle. Also, war has been averted between Lady Lu and Duke Fei in Jibei. In honor of these joyous occasions, I Jin Kai, Prefect of Changshan, will hold a grand festival as well as summit with the leaders of the country in an effort to extend this peace. These events will be held in the city of Zhou Guo.

There will be many events for lord and commoner alike to participate in, amongst which will be a wushu tournament, drinking contests, a Go tournament, poetry and painting competitions, fan tan, etc. All who come will have some manner of entertainment. There will also be much food and drink, dancing, singing and a generally festive atmosphere.

All are invited to take part in the festival. Those of sufficient rank, who control at least one district, are invited to take part in a summit to discuss the peaceful resolution of various conflicts taking place throughout our beloved country. It is my sincerest hope that peace can be made lasting in the near future. Knowing that peace is not an overnight thing, all lords who wish to attend will be limited to one-hundred attendants, the amount of which will be matched by Changshan residents to ensure that nothing untoward happens to them or anyone else attending the summit.
Jin Sui (23)

"Jin Kai have already gain the thrust of the population in Changshan!!!"
Tevye
Game Master Emeritus

Post by Tevye »

A proclamation begins to be circulated around China:
proclamation wrote:Lords and wealthy nobles of the middle kingdom!

I am Gi Yunhun, and me and my brothers run the finest mercenary and personal defense force in Shenzhou. You need bodyguards? Troops to defend a fort? Have money and nothing to do with it? We're your men. We offer competitive rates, and we are loyal until the end of a contract we sign. We can be hired month by month, or paid a retainer in order to maintain or service for a longer period of time.

As a free preview of our talent, we will be intervening in the campaign against our good friend Xiang Jun's territory. We will demonstrate our talent to all lords of the middle kingdom. Enjoy our victory!

Written in the Hand of,
Hired Scribe, Long

Dictated by,
Gi Yunhun the Magnificent
Xiang Deng (33)
38-20-90*-89*-42
Civil Admin II, Engineer II, Jeer II, Public Planner II
http://simwarlords.net/forum/viewtopic. ... 86#p167186