Rui Jiao Jin's Audience Hall - Haozhi

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

VoShay
Marquis

Post by VoShay »

"The hegemony is important, because we have seen to the prosperity of this and other regions, unlike others. As long as we remain... there is hope. For example, our governance has been focused on prosperity and education, and the province bolsters the largest coffers that I would dare say exist in China. Tens of thousands of taels worth of wealth has been created and shared, and many provinces in China have been improved by our generous donations. We have served mostly to help ease the burden of this chaotic time throughout China, by sharing the product of our peace and prosperity- a shame such a time must end, with this invasion by Wei." He said, a sad smile on his face.
Guan Yin She

Excerpts about Fine American Products- Twinkies: There is something about eating a Twinkie that just lets the world know you're not too keen on self-respect. Maybe it's because under "expiration date" Hostess just prints "LOL."
KongSuo
Not-so-new recruit
Location: If you measure my location, then you destroy the information

Post by KongSuo »

Ding nodded once again, generally agreeing with what he heard. The concerted efforts of even a few may reap great rewards. I daresay that your defensive preparations are cause for alarm if you think a single invasion will bring an end to what you claim is an exceptionally prosperous region. Has this prosperity not trickled down to the soldiery for some reason?
VoShay
Marquis

Post by VoShay »

"It is not that our soldiery is without arms and training, but that the concentrated efforts of Wei will force us to spend far more on our military then previously. All our effort must be put forth, so that when Wei has been destryoed, we are not ripe for the plucking by it's ally Yin." He said after a moment. "For now, they do remain in Di."
Guan Yin She

Excerpts about Fine American Products- Twinkies: There is something about eating a Twinkie that just lets the world know you're not too keen on self-respect. Maybe it's because under "expiration date" Hostess just prints "LOL."
Kymvir Raemiz
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kymvir Raemiz »

VoShay wrote:The guard's eyes widened, and he scampered away. A few moments later, a column of formal dressed guards headed by Supreme Commander Long Jen arrived, and he knelt as the guards raised their spears. "Yong welcomes the former King of Qin, Royal Heir Ying Jianglu, to her gates in the style befitting his station. If he, and his aides, would come with me, we will meet with my Master, Ka Ne."
Chunyu Yue smiled faintly, "I'm afraid his Royal Highness became somewhat distraught due to recent events in Xianyang. He fled southwards into Han, where I found him in poor mental state attempting to hide in a manor held by a distant cousin of his. He is still in a bit of shock, the poor man, so I determined the best place for him would be here at the court of Rui Jiao Jin."

The gneral Zhang Lan nodded slowly, his eyes heavily lidded, he spoke with a gravelly voice. "I understand that the invasions into Sai were a means to remove Ying Jianglu from the vile influence of the Meng family."

Chunyu Yue nodded with a broad smile, "And who better to be the Highnesses chief advisor than the Lady Rui and Lord Ka Ne?"

As the two men spoke, the carriage opened and the painfully thin Ying Jianglu exited the carriage. He held a perfumed handkerchief to his face and coughed frequently. When he removed the handkerchief, it was stained red.

Leaning on the carraige with one hand, he cast a fathomless look at Chunyu Yue and then spoke softly, "I would be pleased to receive an audience with Master Ka Ne."
VoShay
Marquis

Post by VoShay »

Long Jen nodded, his eyes widening as he saw the blood stained hankerchief. "The Prince looks very ill. Are you sure he does not need rest at this time?"

He eyed them both for a moment, then came to a conclusion internally, and spoke quietly to a nearby soldier, who ran off. "Come with me, all three of you. Men, support the Prince if he needs it."

He lead the men to a small, comfortable room, with cushions, a servant, and simple food and drink, to replenish a malnourished and sickly person. A scribe sat at attention nearby. "My Master, Ka Ne, is working from sun-up to sundown to attempt to administrate the entire west without the Qin's servants. It has been difficult. As such, he cannot afford to become ill, and the Prince may be contagious, in his over worked state. For now, I will have a man run the words of the scribes betwixt us- he is in a nearby room." He picked up a nearby piece of paper and read. "I Welcome you all to the estate of Duchess Rui Jiao Jin, and wish we could meet under better circumstances. I understand you have come to bring the remnants of the Qin, sans the despicable Mengs, to our care? I also understand that the Prince is ill. My personal phyiscian will be made available for him."
Guan Yin She

KongSuo
Not-so-new recruit
Location: If you measure my location, then you destroy the information

Post by KongSuo »

Gao Ding bowed, apparently satisfied with the results of the discussion.

It then seems, my lord, that you require aid. My services are your's to command, Lord Ka. I beg that you use them well.
VoShay
Marquis

Post by VoShay »

"We will most certainly find a use for you, my friend." He said with an easy smile. "Most certainly."

Post in OI!
Guan Yin She

chandler_19
Major

Post by chandler_19 »

A man arrived in Haozi. He was accompagnied by 2 friends. Knowing where to go cause he once visited the audience halls, they directed themselves right to them. They approached the guards.

Huang Zhao My name is Huang Zhao, former prefect of Bei Di. My friends are Dia Du and Dan Weirei. We are here to seek an audience with Lady Rui Jiao Jin or Brother Ka Ne.

The man waited for the reply.
Zhao Liu ; 80-63-40-87-44
Aid, Civil Admin III, Instructor II, Military Administrator II, Smith II, Sortie
Item : none

http://www.simwarlords.net/forum/viewto ... 06#p177306
VoShay
Marquis

Post by VoShay »

The men were allowed entry, and taken to Ka Ne, who was busy working on some documents. He looked up and smiled. "Brother Huang, it is always good to see you. I am very sorry for the loss of Bei Di. The Brotherhood is examining its.. options. Your city, your province, is very important to us."
Guan Yin She

chandler_19
Major

Post by chandler_19 »

Usually friendly, Huang Zhao looked more worried and exhausted than usual.

Huang Zhao It is time for me to admit it! I am not built to rule. Therefore, I want to surrender my holdings to you and enter at your service. My officers has been informed of my intention and I gave them the freedom of choice ti join whomever they want. I hope that my most trusted will follow me! My friend!

Huang Zhao returned to his thoughts.
Zhao Liu ; 80-63-40-87-44
Aid, Civil Admin III, Instructor II, Military Administrator II, Smith II, Sortie
Item : none

http://www.simwarlords.net/forum/viewto ... 06#p177306