Kung Xian's Audience Hall - Ji

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

osiris
Major

Post by osiris »

Jing sighed, "Though I am glad to hear you shall give your people to a good charge, I am upset to hear that you will be unable to aid us in person. Is there anyway you might stay with us here in Yan? I assure you, Yan could use your aid, you could help us remake the once great province. You can bring the old glory back if you fight with us."
"A man will not give his life for a half pence, you have to speak to his soul, electrify him." Napoleon Bonaparte

Fasho Baipan zi Xinrichu 60-39-42-71-90
Civil Administrator II, Deride, Diplomat, Military Administrator II, Haste, Poison, Politician, Propagandist, Rally II, Saboteur
Age 14
Followers: Shun Xuan(22) 56-38-70-60-45 skills in OI
Cheng Linpeng(36) 49-64-70-77-75 skills in OI
Yang Jian(17) 50-54-58-76-67 skills in OI
King Tao
Major

Post by King Tao »

"I am sorry, but my brother needs me in Wei. General Ru Gi wishes to come with me, but the other generals in Ji said they'd help you." Kung Xian said. "Maybe I'll return, but it won't be for a while."
Kung Fang 78-71-35-68-28 Charge 2, Cover 2, Encourage 1, Raid 1, Support 2, Volley 1, Wall 1

BaiHu
Kung Xian

[02:36] <TGC> I never thought I'd ever say that but, thanks, KT.
osiris
Major

Post by osiris »

Jing looked a bit sad for a moment, but spoke as neutral as ever, "It was good working with you, and I hate to see you go, but, I can tell you mind is made up. If you are in need of aid, I am sure we would give it to you."
"A man will not give his life for a half pence, you have to speak to his soul, electrify him." Napoleon Bonaparte

Civil Administrator II, Deride, Diplomat, Military Administrator II, Haste, Poison, Politician, Propagandist, Rally II, Saboteur
Age 14
King Tao
Major

Post by King Tao »

"Goodbye Lord Baixa Zhen," Kung Xian said as he bowed. He and his group made their way towards the doors of the throne room and he said, "Funny, you were the one who recruited me. I would've never thought you'd be the one to see me off.." With that Kung Xian and his group left Ji heading West.

Kung Xian hands over Ji and his village to Fei Lak and the Coalition.
Kung Fang 78-71-35-68-28 Charge 2, Cover 2, Encourage 1, Raid 1, Support 2, Volley 1, Wall 1

BaiHu
Kung Xian

[02:36] <TGC> I never thought I'd ever say that but, thanks, KT.
osiris
Major

Post by osiris »

Jing merely smiled, and said in his neutral tone, a hint of emotion here or there "I was joyed on that day and I am naturally sad on this day. Good luck master Kung." He bowed low.

Age 14
Kirin Rose
Sergeant
Location: "Even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothing shall forestall my return."

Post by Kirin Rose »

Ridd Ler found himself walking about the streets of Ji on this crisp, sunny day. Though the cold wind chilled his face, making his elongated beard gust through the wind, his body was kept warm by his extravagent, iris colored robe. He graciously walked through the city streets, bowing his head politely as people looked his way, giving off a friendly smile. He had noticed there was a strong militaristic display amongst the streets, standing on guard in various places. How very odd, I've not seen many cities with such a garrison of troops outlaying the city, how very curious indeed. He thought to himself as he walked by the formal officers.

Finally, after a few minutes walk, he found himself in the marketplace where an old begger had told him the Administration Complex was held. Peering about the large buildings, he finally spyed the building he had been searching for. Approaching the entrance he tipped his head to one of the guards, standing before him, giving off a comforting smile. "It would seem it is quite the cold morning here in Ji." He stated, giving off a soft chuckle, his breath being visible as his charcoal hair brushing along the sides of his head. "Good sir, would you tell your Lord, Master Jing that Ridd Ler from Changshan has arrived, I am expected and I do not wish to keep his lordship waiting."
Jin Taozu; Modified Stats: 68-31-91*-59-46* // Skills: Confuse II, Decoy II, Jeer II, Scribe II
osiris
Major

Post by osiris »

The guard nodded then said, "I figured you were from the south." He paused then pushed himself off a wall he had been leaning on, "They are never really prepared the cold. Anyways, I will need you to surrender your items and commit to a search before I can let you see lord Baixa." The guards indeed did wear a sort of light winter clothing. This guard seemed a bit different. His uniform was a bit more decorated.

Age 14
Kirin Rose
Sergeant
Location: "Even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothing shall forestall my return."

Post by Kirin Rose »

osiris wrote:The guard nodded then said, "I figured you were from the south." He paused then pushed himself off a wall he had been leaning on, "They are never really prepared the cold. Anyways, I will need you to surrender your items and commit to a search before I can let you see lord Baixa." The guards indeed did wear a sort of light winter clothing. This guard seemed a bit different. His uniform was a bit more decorated.
Merely showing his robe was empty, he gave off a small chuckle. "A man of my ways has no need for weapons good sir, for the only weapons I need lie here, and here." He stated, pointing to his head and mouth, grinning contently. "If you wish to search me, I give you full permission." He added, merely crossing his arms back into his robe to keep his hands from freezing.
Jin Taozu; Modified Stats: 68-31-91*-59-46* // Skills: Confuse II, Decoy II, Jeer II, Scribe II
osiris
Major

Post by osiris »

((I cannot help but feel that you should have named your character E. Nigma :lol: ))

The decorated guard nodded and searched the man, taking any weapons he may have had. He then led him into a large chamber where a couple men were attempting to move a large Bronze chair. A man wearing stunning white armor was talking with another supervisor. The supervisor was currently speaking, "So, where do you want this thing?" Jing replied, "Out. Wherever it can go." The supervisor pinched the skin between his eyes, "Where are we gonna put a giant bronze chair." Jing replied simply, "Melt it into weapons. Then melt the rest into coins for the poor." The supervisor sighed, "Can't ya just sit in it?" Jing then said simply, "No, but I could fire you." The supervisor turned around and begin to help carry the chair out.

Jing then grabbed a nice leather chair and dragged it into the center. THe guard then called in, "Hey Jing! A master Ridd is here to see you." Jing nodded, "Good. Come in Mr. Ridd." Standing next to Jing was a warrior named Xian Long Rui.

Age 14