Fei Lak's Audience Hall - Shanggu

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

Xiahou Feng
New Recruit

Post by Xiahou Feng »

Phailak wrote:The guard nods.

"Certainly, Duke Fei is within, may we inquire about your name so we may announce you?"

Guards seemed to have the routine well in hand, though visitors were scarce these days.
The young man nodded,

"As you wish my name is Xiahou feng from Jin Yang."

Xiahou Feng seemed please as how the Guards did their job. After that Xiahou Feng decided to go wait by a peach tree that was near until they would call him to go inside. Xiahou Feng was very fond of peach trees for him it was a tranquality to be near one he would always tell himself if was to die he would die under one of these tree with its fallen blossoms.

(ooc: I kind of got in the mood i was just typing and this came out. :shock: )
Xiahou Feng(Age 17)
85-93*-36-46-51
Charge II, Pierce, Raid II, Qiangshu II, Wall II,Melee I*
45 gold

Horse (renamed Shadow)(Spd+2)
-Leather Helmet (renamed young wolf Helmet) (Mgt+1)
-Leather Cuirass (renamed young wolf armor) (Mgt+1)
-Spear (renamed wolf fang) (Melee, Mgt+3)
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

The Duke was informed of Feng's arrival and despite his protests, Khan followed him to the peach tree.

Lak had thought it important to have resting areas around the capital's administration buildings.

"Master Xiahou, I am Duke Fei of Yan, I am honored you have decided to visit our capital. I have decided to come meet you out here, make it less of an official visit. This is Zhao Khan, my right arm and personal Champion."

He had some tea and biscuts brought out with a table near benches.
Xiahou Feng
New Recruit

Post by Xiahou Feng »

Xiahou Feng bowed down respectfully to both of them and he took a seat in the benches with the Duke and the Champion.

"This is quite a peaceful place you have here."

Xiahou Feng took a sip of the hot Tea

"Please i am not worthy of the title Master i need to achive that praise and i have not done anything in my life that is why i came to join you in your fight for conquest."

Xiahou feng felt as if he could trust Fei Lak and Zhao Khan

"Lord Fei Lak i want to honor my late father who died in protection of his lord i am wiling to fight for you till the bitter end."
Xiahou Feng(Age 17)
85-93*-36-46-51
45 gold

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Lak looked at the young man and smiled. It seemed a long time since he had such a passion for their ambitions.

"I am honored by such a devotion, though I do not intend for your life to meet a bitter end. We are quite accomplished in the art of war and we believe we have finally achieved some stability in our forces. You show great promise for one so young."

Lak paused for a brief moment.

"If there is anything you need, want to understand or request, you come see me or any of the other officers. Right now we are at war with the kingdom of Yin, who thanks to some key victories is a bit in a state of disarray. We will press our advantage, so there will be a lot of work for fighting men, I am most pleased that you are aligning your talents with us."

OOC: Welcome, post your officer info, PH access forth coming...
Xiahou Feng
New Recruit

Post by Xiahou Feng »

Xiahou Feng once again bowed down and said,

"Lord Fei Lak you would not be dissapointed."

After that was said they relaxed and drank their tea and talked for a while then Xiahou Feng left to take care of some other buisness.
Xiahou Feng(Age 17)
85-93*-36-46-51
45 gold