Li Zhu's Audience Hall - Zhaoge

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

jiangbao
Lord

Post by jiangbao »

Jiang Bao replied "Best of health to you, King Li. I hope to return back to your kingdom as soon as possible."

With that Jiang Bao leaves the audience hall if they let him.
Lionheart
The best KT Monkey
Location: I once ran away from the god of Fear and gave into despair~

Post by Lionheart »

Not very long after his last visit to the territories of Li Zhu, Ba Zhan came once again to Zhaoge. His clothing was a bit more disheveled than last time, but his armor underneath was at least polished and well-maintained. He bowed before the guards to the governmental complex and said, "Ah'm 'ere ta see Li Zhu. Name's Ba Zhan. Ya can search me if ye want, I don't mind. I just need ta see th' guy as soon as possible."
Ba Rong (仈荣) the Lionheart (狮心) (25) 91*-91*-44-65-20*
Aid I, Charge II, Instructor II, Raid II, Rupture II, Scout I, Qiangshu I

[15:47] * bond4154 has yet to see a Communist crack a good joke.
[15:17] <KungZhi> I sodomize my students every day.
[14:32] <Dreamer> Hitler is so kawaii~
[22:11] <Angelic_Crux> "You can't understand Asia. Asia is totally baffling unless you have a degree in Asianism."
[13:32] <Stedfel> My mother, despite what the beard would tell you, is a woman.
Royalspork
Marshal

Post by Royalspork »

The guard nods, and searches Ba Zhan for weapons, which he promptly removes. They then go to the office of Li Zhu. As the guard opens the door, Li Zhu sits at a desk, looking over maps of Yan and Jibei, deciding where to put his new summer home. Li Zhu looks up and says, without context, "Ba Zhan, it is nice to see you, do you think Ji is a nice place to be in the summer?"
Lionheart
The best KT Monkey

Post by Lionheart »

Royalspork wrote:The guard nods, and searches Ba Zhan for weapons, which he promptly removes. They then go to the office of Li Zhu. As the guard opens the door, Li Zhu sits at a desk, looking over maps of Yan and Jibei, deciding where to put his new summer home. Li Zhu looks up and says, without context, "Ba Zhan, it is nice to see you, do you think Ji is a nice place to be in the summer?"
Ba Zhan blinked. Ji, as in the city in Yan? He had spent most of his life in the mountains in Wei province, so...something off on the eastern frontier was lost to him. "Uh, no. Ah've never been ta Yan befo'. Why ya ask me, Regent Li?"

[22:11] <Angelic_Crux> "You can't understand Asia. Asia is totally baffling unless you have a degree in Asianism."
Royalspork
Marshal

Post by Royalspork »

Li Zhu put the maps away, and spoke, "I stand to gain a lot of land in this next month, and I need to properly plan out its uses, is all. Now, as for you good sir, what brings you here, was there an update to the treaty that I am missing out on?"
Lionheart
The best KT Monkey

Post by Lionheart »

Royalspork wrote:Li Zhu put the maps away, and spoke, "I stand to gain a lot of land in this next month, and I need to properly plan out its uses, is all. Now, as for you good sir, what brings you here, was there an update to the treaty that I am missing out on?"
"Not at all," Ba Zhan said with a bit of a sly grin. "Actually, Ah ain't in th' services o' Xiang Kai no mo'. I got a letter from one o' yer officers, and 'e asked tha' Ah come 'ere ta serve ya. Said tha' ya were in th' need o' men wit' war experience. Well, 'ere Ah am."

Royalspork
Marshal

Post by Royalspork »

Li Zhu smiles in return, and replies, "Huh, well, that changes the tone of this meeting significantly, no?... Of couse I need more men of talent, such as yourself and we currently are at war with one state, and looking to finally repay another state for an old grudge, so I would be very pleased if you have come here to join."
Lionheart
The best KT Monkey

Post by Lionheart »

Royalspork wrote:Li Zhu smiles in return, and replies, "Huh, well, that changes the tone of this meeting significantly, no?... Of couse I need more men of talent, such as yourself and we currently are at war with one state, and looking to finally repay another state for an old grudge, so I would be very pleased if you have come here to join."
"Then count me in, Regent," Ba Zhan responded. "Ah hope tha' mah time 'ere'll be good."

Royalspork
Marshal

Post by Royalspork »

Li Zhu nodded, and replied, "This is all very sudden, give me some time to get everything together and I shall have an assignment up for you."

Post OI, yo.
Lao Kong
Not a ruler!

Post by Lao Kong »

It had been several months before Yongrui could take a step out of his bed, and so much has happened since then. It was in the deep winter snow of January when he had last seen anything outside of his own bedroom, in the village of Shantian. His closest advisers expected poison, and many did not expect Yongrui to live.

He had lain in bed for nearly two months, never waking, living on water and broth. When he finally awoke, it took another month to get out of bed. He discovered to his dismay that Qufu had been captured by a man named Cai, and his armies and officers had spread and disbanded to the four corners of China. For more than another month, Yongrui did not leave his house, and told his family to spread rumors of his death throughout the town. He was still very weary, and had no desire to carry on with the running of Shantian.

The snows had long since melted, and Yongrui traveled to the west, to Zhaoge. He had spent a long time considering his allies and his enemies, and Xia Xi, his godfather, was the strongest ally he could think of. There where whispers among Shantian that a new man ruled in his godfather's place, and he wished to see what had truly happened. Straight from the horses' mouth, as it is said.

Yongrui had traveled with a hood the entire way, but stood before the city gates of Zhaoge without hiding his face. To the guards of the place, he said, "Take me to your leader." His hand held the hilt of the sword tightly; he was never afraid to kill a man, but he had no idea if he had the strength to wield the weapon.
Lao Yongrui, Age 20 Male
93-80*78-53-22
Charge II, Envelop II, Military Admin I, Scout II, Smith I, Wall II