Jiang Sei's Audience Hall - Huainan

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

ann
Administrator
Administrator

Jiang Sei's Audience Hall - Huainan

Post by ann »

The Coastal Province of Huainan is a beautiful province. It is home to the mouth of the river of Yangtze as it strikes through the heart of this warm and humid province. The Town of Yiling remains to be the home to the current power of Huainan, Yi Lian. It is now bussling with business as her power grows by the days. The Marquis' Mansion is just outside of Yiling. It is now a complete military compound as it houses a number of departments. In order to gain audience with Yi Lian, one must go through a security checkpoint. The best of Huainan mans this checkpoint and are armed to the teeth. Though intimidating, they are cordial to visitors.

Once a visitor pass through the checkpoint, they are led through a large courtyard to an audience hall. A painting of a middle age man along with a middle age woman can be seen in the middle of this hall. Sitting off to the side is either Yi Lian herself or one of her representatives. There are a number of tapestry around and guards patrol the area throughout the day.
Last edited by ann on Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LoganR
New Recruit

Post by LoganR »

Zhou Zhu had served this ruler's father before he went off to train. He had heard that she had come to power back home, so he hurried back home. The coastal air reminded him of childhood. He goes to the new structure. He informs the guards: "I am Zhou Zhu. I have returned to do what I can for the daughter of the former Magistrate Yi."
Kimche

Post by Kimche »

LoganR wrote:Zhou Zhu had served this ruler's father before he went off to train. He had heard that she had come to power back home, so he hurried back home. The coastal air reminded him of childhood. He goes to the new structure. He informs the guards: "I am Zhou Zhu. I have returned to do what I can for the daughter of the former Magistrate Yi."
Some of the guards do remember Zhou Zhu and bowed slightly at him. One of them came forward and said, "Sir Zhou, it's good to see you again. Lady Yi is inside. Go on in."

They allowed Zhou Zhu inside to the Audience Hall where Yi Lian was situated. When she saw him, she stood and said, "Sir Zhou! Am I glad that you're here. Because I have a task for you to do!"

PM!
Last edited by Kimche on Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RWhity

Post by RWhity »

Receving a letter from this governess, Wu Shu comes to this area. He politely approaches the guards. "I am Wu Shu, I have come in response to your lord's invitation. I hope to see him."
Kimche

Post by Kimche »

RWhity wrote:Receving a letter from this governess, Wu Shu comes to this area. He politely approaches the guards. "I am Wu Shu, I have come in response to your lord's invitation. I hope to see him."
The guards at the gate chuckled a bit. They stepped forward and said in a corrective tone, but not mean, "LADY Yi Lian is inside. After a brief search, she'll be happy to see you."

After a brief search, Wu Shu is brought inside to the Audience Hall. Yi Lian, upon seeing him, stood up and said, "Sir Wu, thanks for responding to my letter. I hope everything is well with you? Have you a reply for me plea?"
Mr Balor
New Recruit

Post by Mr Balor »

While the celebrations over the appointment of a new magistrate still hung in the atmosphere of the city, Fua Tei made his way to Yi Lian's new palace. He was a handsome, smooth-faced young man, dressed in simple, but well tailored travelling clothes. He arrived before the guards, lifting out his arms and spreading them wide.

"Feel free to search me for weapons. I'm here to see your new magistrate, or whatever flunky she's charged with meeting people." He watched the guards with a gaze that was at once distant and contemptuous.

((He has no weapons, so if they let him in...))

Coming to the one he was to speak to, Tei gave a perfunctory salute. "My name is Fua Tei. I have quite a few friends, and we all happen to be staying here. We... accept payment for our services. The armed kind. Currently some strange cult is trying to buy us off, but we thought it would be best to see if you wanted to hire us. Since we're here already, it saves everyone some hastle. Oh, he's bidding one piece of gold for every eight men we'll bring to battle for him. Just so you know."
Fua Tei 61-48-71-96-44
Skills: Civil Administrator II, Entrench II, Politician II, Volley II
Kimche

Post by Kimche »

Mr Balor wrote:While the celebrations over the appointment of a new magistrate still hung in the atmosphere of the city, Fua Tei made his way to Yi Lian's new palace. He was a handsome, smooth-faced young man, dressed in simple, but well tailored travelling clothes. He arrived before the guards, lifting out his arms and spreading them wide.

"Feel free to search me for weapons. I'm here to see your new magistrate, or whatever flunky she's charged with meeting people." He watched the guards with a gaze that was at once distant and contemptuous.

((He has no weapons, so if they let him in...))

Coming to the one he was to speak to, Tei gave a perfunctory salute. "My name is Fua Tei. I have quite a few friends, and we all happen to be staying here. We... accept payment for our services. The armed kind. Currently some strange cult is trying to buy us off, but we thought it would be best to see if you wanted to hire us. Since we're here already, it saves everyone some hastle. Oh, he's bidding one piece of gold for every eight men we'll bring to battle for him. Just so you know."
Fua Tei was indeed disarmed. After doing so, Yi Lian agreed to see him. Hearing his story, she thought about it for a moment and said, "Besides the payment of one gold for every eight men, do you have any other demands? And where are you located currently?"
Mr Balor
New Recruit

Post by Mr Balor »

Tei sighed, combing his fingers out through his forelocks, revealing the brand on his forehead, as well as the one on the back of his right hand. "One gold piece for every eight men isn't a demand. It's just the offer we've currently received. If they bid more, our price goes up. In any case... you don't need to worry about paying us until the job's done."

Tei's hand slipped down to hold his chin as he considered the other questions asked. "We're in Huainan for now. We heard blood was in the water, so it seemed a good place to start out. As for demands... are you interested in taking Huaiyin? A battle there would be a good opportunity for our army to prove its value. Let us do the fighting, give us our pay afterwards if you're satisfied, and we all come out happy."

"In fact, forget about the money. We'll be invading Huaiyin, unless you think there's a better way to put us on the map. Feel free to fight us over it this month, if you like, or just let us conquer it for you. Your flag or ours, the choice is yours to make. Though, I would recommend just sitting this one out and letting us do the lifting, Magistrate." He lifted an eyebrow to her, turning his head slightly to the side.
Fua Tei 61-48-71-96-44
Kimche

Post by Kimche »

"Huaiyin?" She said with raised eyebrows. "Are you so certain that you can take that city?" She thought about for a moment. "Do you have the troop needed?"

Thinking about it for another moment, she said, "I'd rather not be foes, Sir Fua. But I am thinking about taking down Huaiyin this month. I have promised others that I would. If you could take down another target for me, I will pay you handsomely, much more than you're getting from the other offer."
Mr Balor
New Recruit

Post by Mr Balor »

Tei sighed, combing his fingers out through his forelocks, revealing the brand on his forehead, as well as the one on the back of his right hand. "One gold piece for every eight men isn't a demand. It's just the offer we've currently received. If they bid more, our price goes up. In any case... you don't need to worry about paying us until the job's done."

Tei's hand slipped down to hold his chin as he considered the other questions asked. "We're in Huainan for now. We heard blood was in the water, so it seemed a good place to start out. As for demands... are you interested in taking Huaiyin? A battle there would be a good opportunity for our army to prove its value. Let us do the fighting, give us our pay afterwards if you're satisfied, and we all come out happy."

"In fact... we'll be invading Huaiyin, unless you think there's a better way to put us on the map. Feel free to fight us over it this month, if you like, or just let us conquer it for you. Your flag or ours, the choice is yours to make. Though, I would recommend just sitting this one out and letting us do the lifting, Magistrate." He lifted an eyebrow to her, turning his head slightly to the side.
Fua Tei 61-48-71-96-44