Tian Dan's Audience Hall - Chenggao

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

Shadow
Stabbed!

Post by Shadow »

Please invade me for I am far too weak now wrote:The King shrugged slightly. "I am content to let my enemies and neighbors fight over Jibei. I would only weaken myself if I joined the fray at this point. Fei Lak should surely die for his actions against me, but if I am not the one to kill him .... then so be it."
Shang frowned at the words of Tian Dan, but remained composed as it was a small matter. He pulled his gaze to the side for a moment before returning it back to the king.
"Are you really content with letting either Yin or Yan to grow in such a way? Whoever wins in Jibei will stand poised to strike Qi." He said in almost utter sadness.
"I'd like to ask King Tian his plans for Jiaodong as I can see that Jiaodong could pose a problem as whomever wins in Jibei could simply enlist it's aid against Qi at a later time." Shang said as if he had already formulated a plan for the northern state.
Xun Shang (22) 77-20-83-74-18
Aid II, Decoy II, Confuse II, Military Administrator II, Volley II

* Dreamer actually liked Sherman.
<Dreamer> That guy was badass.
<Dreamer> If Lee would have been more like him, we could have won. :<
Galagros
Administrator Emeritus

Post by Galagros »

RuffRydeR:
The King listened to the Lady speak with a less than enthusiastic face. He took her questions to be rhetorical and did not respond. "Very well, Lady Xia ... goodbye."

Shadow:
Tian Dan's mood darkened. "Of course I'm not content to let they expand, but there is little chance that I can stop them right now. Jiaodong seems to have thrown their lot in with Fei Lak and Yan, unfortunately for them. They will regret that decision, in time."
Chen Yu
Officer Info
Tian Dan, King of Qi
Officer Info
Zhong Ce
Officer Info
Wokimo
Colonel

Post by Wokimo »

June 208 BC
As the hot summer months got into full swing, the sun blazing high in the bright sky, Cai Xingzhe and a detachment of twenty armed guards game to Chenggao. The Prefect despite his long journey looked bright and alert, and from the purposeful way he carried himself, it was clear he had some business to discuss with the King of Qi.

((Take me to your leader? :P ))
Pang Zhou (30) 65 – 101* - 49* – 22* – 63*
Challenge II, Haste II, Jianshu II, Pierce II, Raid II

Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free! You are a pirate!
Wokimo
Colonel

Post by Wokimo »

August 2008
As summer in the Middle Kingdom reached its zenith a party of several hundred soldiers neared the walls of Chenggao, bedecked in bronze armour and armed with halberds that gleamed in the brilliant sunlight of a warm day in August. At the head of this fine company of soldiers was the Prefect of Qufu, his guest of the past few days and a pair of bannermen displaying the personal standards of their leader. The Prefect himself wore a splendid robe of pale yellow silk, embroidered with motifs of swallows and cranes and all manner of birds in gold thread. His grey-flecked hair was neatly tied in a bun and hidden beneath a golden headress, while an ornamental sword was secure at his left hip, adding to the sense of power and granduer that surrounded the former nobleman of Jibei. Every inch of Haoqi was imaculate and he cut a fine figure with the banners fluttering lazily in the slightest of breezes which cooled the Qi countryside.

Haoqi raised his hand in the air and a messanger was on hand with startling alacrity. To this more lightly armoured man he gave instructions to go ahead and inform the King of his arrival and request an audience as soon as was possible for the King. The messanger saluted and left at a trot whilst the company of soldiers and the two leaders, Cai and Yu, carried on at a leisurely pace towards the city.

((Cai Xingzhe and Yu Yinzi request an audience with Tian Dan.))
Pang Zhou (30) 65 – 101* - 49* – 22* – 63*
Challenge II, Haste II, Jianshu II, Pierce II, Raid II

Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free! You are a pirate!