Ying Fusu's Audience Hall - Nanzheng

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

Zhao Ren
Marquis

Post by Zhao Ren »

Saluting Meng Tian with a proper bow, Bo Shuai spoke "Yes, Supreme Commander. I have brought this lady here, Wu Fang, to join the ranks of the Qin Army. She has quite some talent with the sword, and should be of some use to us, I would think" With that, Bo Shuai bowed again, awaiting Meng Tian's decision
Mei Ji (梅吉), the Flying General (飛將軍)
90*-69-33-72*-41 Aid III, Dash II, Discipline II, Military Administrator I, Wall II

GM NPCs: Empy Yi, Xiao He (蕭何), Tian Rong (田荣)

"The common people pray for rain, healthy children, and a summer that never ends. It is no matter to them if the high lords play their game of thrones, so long as they are left in peace. They never are."
Wu_Fang
Not-so-new recruit

Post by Wu_Fang »

Wu Fang bowed to Meng Tian with Bo Shuai, then rose from it, remaining silent while he spoke. Her eyes flicked over to the map, looking over it, taking a moment before fixing on the region where she had met Bo Shuai. After that, she remained still in a calm posture, waiting for Meng Tian to ask a question before speaking
Wu Fang (Age 17, Female)
36/95*/68/61/78
Doctor, Spy II, Jianshu III, Diplomat II, Challenge I, Smith I
Cao Chao
Marquis
Location: That which is unknown and unseen always commands the greatest fear.

Post by Cao Chao »

Zhao Ren wrote:Saluting Meng Tian with a proper bow, Bo Shuai spoke "Yes, Supreme Commander. I have brought this lady here, Wu Fang, to join the ranks of the Qin Army. She has quite some talent with the sword, and should be of some use to us, I would think" With that, Bo Shuai bowed again, awaiting Meng Tian's decision
Wu_Fang wrote:Wu Fang bowed to Meng Tian with Bo Shuai, then rose from it, remaining silent while he spoke. Her eyes flicked over to the map, looking over it, taking a moment before fixing on the region where she had met Bo Shuai. After that, she remained still in a calm posture, waiting for Meng Tian to ask a question before speaking
"If Commander Bo vouches for you, Lady Wu, then you must have some skill," stated Meng Tian, nodding his head, as he tapped his index finger on the table. "Lady Wu, are you prepared to swear loyalty to the true successor Qin and swear an oath of eternal enmity against the pretenders based from Henan? How far are you willing to go for the true Qin?"
Wu_Fang
Not-so-new recruit

Post by Wu_Fang »

"I will swear," Wu Fang said softly, her eyes now going to the tapping index finger for a moment before back to Meng Tian's face. "Only those who are prepared to have swords drawn against them, should use their own. And I will use my sword for the Qin, against any enemy."
Wu Fang (Age 17, Female)
36/95*/68/61/78
Doctor, Spy II, Jianshu III, Diplomat II, Challenge I, Smith I
Cao Chao
Marquis

Post by Cao Chao »

Wu_Fang wrote:"I will swear," Wu Fang said softly, her eyes now going to the tapping index finger for a moment before back to Meng Tian's face. "Only those who are prepared to have swords drawn against them, should use their own. And I will use my sword for the Qin, against any enemy."
Patting the sheathed sword on the table before him, the Supreme Commander nodded. He turned his attention to his pupil. "Commander Bo, prepare quarters for Lady Wu and orientate her for services to His Highness, the King." Flicking his gaze back to the woman before him, he continued. "Lady Wu, welcome to the service of His Highness, the King of Qin . . ." He bowed his head for a quick, polite sign of welcome to the swordswoman.
Kymvir Raemiz
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kymvir Raemiz »

VoShay wrote:He took the proffered seat, bowing graciously. "I have never met you, Mi'lord, and wished to make the journey. We are dedicated to reuniting this land, and we work to do this for the True Qin." He said softly, though loud enough to be heard. "I came to spoke of our plans once we manage to take Sai from the hands of your hateful brother."
Ying Jianglu nodded slowly, "It is well to plan for the future, but are we not counting grains of rice before the harvest? This alliance between the lord of Hann and my dear older brother has proven a difficult nut to crack. Indeed, it makes me even start to question the battlefield talents of the Supreme Commander, a man who previously had an unassailable reputation."

"Still, I woud hear of your plans. I have not much thought to the future, having - " Jianglue broke off and began to cough, a deep wracking cough that shook his slender frame for close to a minute before he mastered himself and again spoke, this time in a much softer voice.

"I have not focused on much but the present. For many reasons."
Cao Chao
Marquis

Post by Cao Chao »

Kymvir Raemiz wrote:Ying Jianglu nodded slowly, "It is well to plan for the future, but are we not counting grains of rice before the harvest? This alliance between the lord of Hann and my dear older brother has proven a difficult nut to crack. Indeed, it makes me even start to question the battlefield talents of the Supreme Commander, a man who previously had an unassailable reputation."
(OOC: Meng Tian arrived earlier . . .)

"You're words certainly do hurt, Your Highness," answered another voice, as the Supreme Commander stepped forward from an alcove. He knelt upon one knee and paid his respects to the King.
VoShay
Marquis

Post by VoShay »

"This land will be reunited, Mi'lord, under the Dynasty empowered by Heaven. I have seen it, in my heart and mind. Though we have met with a lack of success in battle, we still grow- the people wish for the Empire to end this civil war. I have contacts throughout China.. and the number of lords ready to support the True Qin once Chu/Yin is dealt with is heartening. Despite never seeing success in pitched battle against our nemesis, we have grown from two cities to nine. The Will of Heaven is behind us, though we are expected to pay dearly for the reunification of this empire. With men like Long Jen, Bai Du Rong, and your most capable Supreme Commander Meng Tian, the tide will turn, Mi'lord."

"On that note, however, I notice that with Your Majesty's poor health, and with the relative power and ability of many of your officers and mine, and our various strengths... I have far outstripped your Highness. My armies dot the landscape, my land and resources more then double. We have bled and died for the Qin by the tens of thousands, and we are close to victory. I ask this, mi'lord. Let Rui Jiao Jin, your most loyal vassal, be raised to Duchess. Let her most loyal vassal, who was key in supplying the men to prevent a true rout in our abortive seige, Huang Zhao, be elevated to Marquis. And, should we reconquer Hann, let it's previous Prefect Wei return- he is a loyal and able enough leader, and I have promised to do all I can for him. He is one of my own, and he was attacked ruthlessly by our traitorous enemy, Li Peng."
Guan Yin She

Excerpts about Fine American Products- Twinkies: There is something about eating a Twinkie that just lets the world know you're not too keen on self-respect. Maybe it's because under "expiration date" Hostess just prints "LOL."
Kymvir Raemiz
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kymvir Raemiz »

A brief shadow appeared over Jianglu's face at the threat implicit in Ka Ne's reference to his officers, soldiers and lands outstripping Jianglu's own. Still, the King said nothing, waiting for Ka Ne to finish his speech.

Once Ka Ne was finished, Jianglu's eyes turned to his Supreme Commander, "Supreme Commander Meng, this request comes at a time when I believe consideration must be made for the deeds of several of our loyal supporters and officers. Convene my privy council."

Jianglu turned back to Ka Ne, his eyes giving away nothing. "Ka Ne, I will consider your petition. Your mistress is nothing if not deserving of many honors. Once my privy council has met, I will dispatch an appropriate delegation to Yong to speak with you and the lady Rui."
VoShay
Marquis

Post by VoShay »

"I appreciate your concern and actions, My liege." He said, bowing low. "I earnestly wish for your better health." Knowing a dismissal when he heard one, he stoof, still bowing, and backed out of the chamber.
Guan Yin She

Excerpts about Fine American Products- Twinkies: There is something about eating a Twinkie that just lets the world know you're not too keen on self-respect. Maybe it's because under "expiration date" Hostess just prints "LOL."