Ying Fusu's Audience Hall - Nanzheng

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

Cao Chao
Marquis
Location: That which is unknown and unseen always commands the greatest fear.

Post by Cao Chao »

Kymvir Raemiz wrote:Once Ka Ne was finished, Jianglu's eyes turned to his Supreme Commander, "Supreme Commander Meng, this request comes at a time when I believe consideration must be made for the deeds of several of our loyal supporters and officers. Convene my privy council."
"As you command, Your Highness," replied Meng Tian with a bow.
Misfortune
Officer
Location: Debating if what I see before me is reality or an elaborate dream.

Post by Misfortune »

A man who has lived more than a year in reclusion emerges into the world again, renewed of personal ambition and spirit. What he has done during this time, only he and his attendants know, but it is the hopes that whatever it was, was done for the good of all. This ghost from the past has chosen the realm of the Qin Emperor to begin his pilgrimage, as once before – long ago, he tried and failed to seek service here. Thinking back upon it, Zhào Yóng grimaces at his actions, his speech and mannerism. It did not befit a man of his station or bearing. It did not show the pride of his people or his family. Now, however all that is changed, the regal man has once again returned to the countenance of the thrice damned son of Zhào Cái. He is once more the chosen leader of men, the righteousness that shall shine brightly before all.

His dress is simple yet elegant, a reflection upon the man’s own personal views. A rich silk carmine tunic embroidered with the image of black cherry blossoms, and black trousers of similar embroidery hang comfortably off his frame. They are fastened together by a chocolate sash which is hung off his right hip. At his waist a ceremonial longsword rests within a simple black lacquer scabbard. His hair has grown significantly in a year’s time, and now sits just above the small of his back and is styled similarly as a hime cut of future generations.

Backed by a small retinue of twelve men, most of which make up his core attendants, Zhào Yóng’s entourage makes their way towards the outer gates of Nanzhong’s citadel. It is the hope of their master that he should be granted service so that he may climb the ranks of the Qin and transform it into a vehicle of his fitting. Those who knew of Zhào Yóng in the past would expect no less from this driven individual and those who have yet to meet him, will soon learn of his ambitions. Though, what they learn and perceive may turn out to be false.

Finally, the entourage approached the Jade gates to the illustrious seat of power within all the realms of the Jade Empire, and at the serpent’s helm, Yóng leads. With the bearing that only nobility owns, Zhào Yóng bowed before the guards present, presenting himself and his old station before them. He then goes on to announce his claims and attentions to join the ranks of Ying Fusu’s fight, proclaiming that peace to the land is all that matters. As he does this, his entourage bows behind him, the one-armed warrior, and guardian Liu Ye stands at his right, his eyes firmly locked to the soil beneath his feet, to his young lord’s left, the scheming Hin Ahua bows her head in a manner of sincerity that does not befit her and behind them, the old tiger Si Zi reluctantly bows last. His is more out of reverence to the meaning of the Qin than the sight of them.

At once, as if signaled by some unseen gesture, they all rise in unison. Each befits the guards before them with an indifferent gaze, as if they only live by the will and word of their lord, though most should know that to be false. They are simply playing the part they were given for this performance, just as Zhào Yóng must kneel before his betters and admit his failings. All for the greater good…

((:D I hope no one overly minds my introduction. Its been a long while since I’ve played this character, so he may seem (through OOC) to be more overt with his desires than he used to be, but he shouldn’t show any indication ICly.))
"A wise ruler ought never to keep faith when by doing so it would be against his interests." - Machiavelli
Zhào Yóng (炤顒), Réngāng (仁鋼) [233 BC] 76-20-85-84-60
Civil Administrator II, Confuse I, Doctor I, Engineer I, Politician I, Public Planner II, Military Administrator I