Post by Phailak »

Changsha

Changshan
- Meng Yao confirmed.

Chu
- Fei Lai confirmed. Recruit failed.
- Ma Dieu confirmed. NPC failed.
- Sun Chao confirmed. NPC failed.
- Kong Ming confirmed. NPC: - Ren Zhuo;46-70-68-72-61/Confuse I, Engineer I, Instructor I, Public Planner I, Spy I
- Zhao Liu confirmed. NPC failed.
- Ji Bu confirmed. Patrol failed.

Dai

Di
- Zhu Xun confirmed. NPC failed.

Han
- Xian Long Rui confirmed. Patrol failed.

Hann

Henan
- Zhang Gus confirmed. Patrol failed.
- Li Yiji confirmed. NPC failed.

Huainan
- Puyang Shuang confirmed. Patrol #85: While on your walk you come across a lady who asks you to deal with a 'rat problem' she is having in her home. You agree to help before she is finished speaking and... PA updated.
- Li Zongren confirmed.
- Wu Zenmi confirmed. Patrol failed.
- Li Xiatiao confirmed. Recruited (EX!) Zang Pi

Jiaodong
- Saofang Can confirmed.
- Baocen Peng confirmed. NPC failed.
- Lin Yue confirmed. NPC failed.

Jiaoxi

Jibei

Jiujiang

Liang

Linjiang
- Shen Feng confirmed. Patrol 83: You notice a group of youths hanging around doing nothing. You tell them to move it along but they retaliate by beating you. You suffer however no injuries.
- Lei Anshui confirmed. Patrol 34: A goat grows ill and dies. Soon other animals are dropping dead around the city, including some horses. -80 horses from you or your ruler. (PHAILAK: DONE)
- Zhang Han confirmed. NPC failed.

Nanyang
- Tai Ju Li confirmed. Recruited Qiao Hong. NPC search failed.

Qi
- Zhang Lan confirmed. NPC failed.
- Sho Tao confirmed.
- Zu Shi confirmed. Patrol failed. NOTE: Your brotherhood gives you 2 CHA, not 2 MIG. You have to use base stats, not with items.

Sai
- Yi Guang confirmed. NPC failed.
- Xi Guo confirmed. Recruited Hou Mao
- Ding Yi confirmed. NPC failed. Patrol failed.
- Zu Yanghei confirmed. NPC failed. Patrol 70: You use a cat as target practice making a little girl cry. (-1 PI)
- He Qi confirmed. NPC failed. Patrol failed.

Wei
- Ma Rai confirmed. NPC failed. PA updated.
- Xiahou Cao confirmed.

Wu

Yan
- Luan Bu confirmed. Patrol 94: On the course of your travels you are approached by the leaders of a local village which has suffered terribly from bandits/drought/earthquake/fire/floods. They appeal to you to help them rebuild.

Yin

Yong

Yue

Zhao
- Yi Zhiwen confirmed. Patrol: 75 - A local village has been hit hard by disaster (bandits, earthquake, drought, flood, etc) and beg for you to aid them and become their village head. Costs 200 gold.