Post by Belial »

Changsha

Changshan

Chu
Fei Lai: Confirmed! Recruitment fails.
Ji Bu: Confirmed! Patrol fails.
Jin Taozu: Confirmed! Patrol fails.
Ma Dieu: Confirmed! Search fails.
Ma Su: Confirmed! Search fails. Patrol fails.
Sun Chao: Confirmed! You find and recruit Hong Maxie;73-67-59-54-67/Deride I, Military Administrator I, Rally II, Sortie II.
Tai Ju Li: Confirmed! Recruitment fails. Sun Luo finds and recruits (EX!) Duan Gezuan;72-68-75-75-60/Charge I, Faze II, Haste I, Intimidate II, Scribe I
Xian Long Rui: Confirmed! Recruitment fails!
Tian Rong: Confirmed! A local smith offers to set up shop for you or your ruler in this province, all he needs is the funds. Do you agree?
Ying Bao: Confirmed! Patrol fails.
Zhao Liu: Confirmed! Search fails.

Dai

Di
Zhu Xun: Confirmed!

Han
Jin Sui: Confirmed! A two-headed boar is born on your lands, and the priests of a local temple declare it is a divine message from heaven that . . . The heavens have given you the strength to conquer the world. +2 Might! You find and recruit (EX!) Cui Zhan;71-90-76-50-67/Charge I, Doctor I, Inspire I, Intimidate I, Jianshu I, Raid II.
Xiao He: Confirmed! You find and recruit Tong Te;57-50-75-76-59/Diplomat I, Entangle I, Haste I, Instructor I, Jeer II, Rally I, Scribe I.

Hann

Henan
Li Yiji: Confirmed! Search fails.

Huainan
Li Zongren: Confirmed!
Puyang Shuang: Confirmed! Patrol fails.
Wu Zenmi: Confirmed! Patrol fails.

Jiaodong
Lin Yue: Confirmed! A horribly drunken mastersmith that you meet offers to sell you up to 2000 halberds at a 30% discount. Do you accept?
Saofang Can: Confirmed!
Yun Ling: Confirmed!

Jiaoxi
Guan Sho: Confirmed!

Jibei

Jiujiang
Pang Zhou: Confirmed! Patrol fails.

Liang
Vahn Trung Huu: Confirmed! While repairing a crack in the gatehouse, the crew accidentally drops a heavy stone from its sling, cracking the stone further. Subtract 50 gold to repair the gate.

Linjiang
Lei Anshui: Confirmed! You wrongfully arrest an innocent man, upsetting the populace. -5 Provincial Influence.
Shen Feng: Confirmed! Search fails.

Nanyang

Qi
Niu Gongzhou: Confirmed!
Sho Tao: Confirmed! Patrol fails.
Zhang Lan: Confirmed! Search fails. Patrol fails.
Zu Shi: Confirmed! Patrol fails. Search fals.

Sai
Ding Yi: Confirmed! Search fails. Patrol fails.
He Qi: Confirmed! Search fails. A two-headed boar is born on your lands, and the priests of a local temple declare it is a divine message from heaven that . . . The heavens have given you the strength to conquer the world. +2 Might.
Mei Ji: Confirmed! Search fails. You discover a long abandoned temple. Venturing inside you find a strange shaped jade idol carved to look like a Hare. Do you take it? Mei Wan finds and recruits Wang Kiao;58-57-66-71-72/Civil Administrator II, Confuse II, Delay I, Faze I, Pierce I, Poison I
Xi Guo: Confirmed! Search fails.
Yi Guang: Confirmed! Search fails.
Zu Yanghei: Confirmed! You find and recruit Peng Geng;67-71-62-71-70/Deride I, Discipline I, Engineer I, Rupture II, Scribe I

Wei
Ma Rai: Confirmed! Search fails.
Xiahou Cao: Confirmed! Patrol fails.

Wu
Hin Wu: Confirmed! You find and recruit Biao Jin;50-55-72-78-71/Artisan I, Assemble II, Entangle I, Propagandist I, Scribe I, Yueshu II. Patrol fails.

Yan
Luan Bu: Confirmed! Patrol fails.

Yin
Zhu Lizhi: Confirmed! You find and recruit (EX!) Fa Gan;71-76-62-60-61/Entrench I, Inspire I, Politician I, Propagandist I, Public Planner I, Qiangshu I.

Yong

Yue
Li Xiatiao: Confirmed! You successfully recruit Na Ping.

Zhao
Yi Zhiwen: Confirmed! You use a cat as target practice making a little girl cry. (-1 PI)
Starring As:
The Hero of Xianyang, The Incorruptible Lu Chen, and the Glorious Emperor Kang!
Royalspork
Marshal

Re: March 205 PT Results

Post by Royalspork »

I accept, just give me the amount to pay and I will pay it.
Cao Chao
Marquis
Location: That which is unknown and unseen always commands the greatest fear.

Post by Cao Chao »

Yi Zhiwen: Confirmed! You use a cat as target practice making a little girl cry. (-1 PI)
Yay! Down with the allergy causing tyranny of the cats!
Belial
Marquis

Post by Belial »

Royalspork wrote:I accept, just give me the amount to pay and I will pay it.
You pay 350 gold to the horribly drunken smith! +2000 Halberds to your kingdom.
Starring As:
Zhao Ren
Marquis

Post by Zhao Ren »

Tian Rong: Confirmed! A local smith offers to set up shop for you or your ruler in this province, all he needs is the funds. Do you agree?
Tian Rong accepts.
Mei Ji: Confirmed! Search fails. You discover a long abandoned temple. Venturing inside you find a strange shaped jade idol carved to look like a Hare. Do you take it? Mei Wan finds and recruits Wang Kiao;58-57-66-71-72/Civil Administrator II, Confuse II, Delay I, Faze I, Pierce I, Poison I
Sure, Mei Ji takes it.
Mei Ji (梅吉), the Flying General (飛將軍)
90*-69-33-72*-41 Aid III, Dash II, Discipline II, Military Administrator I, Wall II

GM NPCs: Empy Yi, Xiao He (蕭何), Tian Rong (田荣)

"The common people pray for rain, healthy children, and a summer that never ends. It is no matter to them if the high lords play their game of thrones, so long as they are left in peace. They never are."
Belial
Marquis

Post by Belial »

Tian Rong accepts.
Xiangcheng has gained a Smith (Halberd)!
Sure, Mei Ji takes it.
Mei Ji obtains the Lucky Rabbit's Foot Earing! (Jewelry, +1 Charm, *Dash)
Starring As: