December 206 Personal Turn Results

Moderator: Game Masters

RuffRydeR
Little Lady Xia

Re: December 206 Personal Turn Results

Post by RuffRydeR »

Lei Anshui confirmed. Found - Liyu Hou;67-41-52-79-62/Gongshu I, Jeer I, Rupture I, Scout II, Sortie II, Wall I

Does this mean I recruit, or no? =S
Lei Anshui (21), Chief Aide
53-108*-34-81-78
Challenge I, Gongshu II, Haste II, Intimidate II, Yueshu II
JG Chan
Officer

Post by JG Chan »

Kymvir Raemiz wrote:Jiaoxi
Yue Dingtian - Confirmed.
Sorry, but there was a Patrol action as well. Did it fail?
Yue Dingtian 岳顶天 (60)
84-86-45-60-38
Charge, Dash II, Discipline II, Faze II, Instructor II, Intimidate, Qiangshu, Raid II, Wall
Tu Shu'er 屠淑儿
Belial
Marquis

Post by Belial »

Jin Shi wrote:I checked my status in the OM and I'm still listed as being in Liang, when I moved to Jiujiang this last PT. Correction please!
Fixed
RuffRydeR wrote:Lei Anshui confirmed. Found - Liyu Hou;67-41-52-79-62/Gongshu I, Jeer I, Rupture I, Scout II, Sortie II, Wall I

Does this mean I recruit, or no? =S
You do
JG Chan wrote:
Kymvir Raemiz wrote:Jiaoxi
Yue Dingtian - Confirmed.
Sorry, but there was a Patrol action as well. Did it fail?
Generally a lack of listing will mean it was failed. I'll roll again anyway to be sure.

You are challenged to perform in a local archery contest by a young member of the local aristocracy. The fee for entry is 15 gold. Do you enter?
Starring As:
The Hero of Xianyang, The Incorruptible Lu Chen, and the Glorious Emperor Kang!
beyond
Officer
Location: Do you remember lying in bed, with the covers pulled up over your head.

Post by beyond »

Kymvir Raemiz wrote:Sai
Xi Guo: Confirmed!
I did a search in my PT and was wondering if it was successful.
Xi Guo, 37
70-42*-66-57-93
Aid, Deride, Diplomat III, Haste II, Military Administrator, Politician II, Public Planner, Rally II
KongFau
Captain

Post by KongFau »

Yes, unless I could do something like look around it for possible trap, then I will do that first ><
Kymvir Raemiz wrote: Wu
Wu Zenmi: Confirmed! You discover a long abandoned temple. Venturing inside you find a strange shaped jade idol carved to look like a Rooster. Do you take it?
Wu Zenmi (35+1) 85-15-98*-91-24* Aid II, Artisan I, Confuse I, Cover II, Engineer I, Entangle II, Haste I, Scout II, Scribe I, Trainer I, Volley II
Equipped*: Strategies and Seasons Book(+3 Int), Terrains and Tactics Book(+3 Int), Wingyi Horse(+5 Speed), Jewelry Jade Rooster Idol (+1 Int, +1 Cha), Silver Moon Patterned Robe(+3 Cha), Silver Moon Patterned Headwear(+3 Cha)
JG Chan
Officer

Post by JG Chan »

Belial wrote:Generally a lack of listing will mean it was failed. I'll roll again anyway to be sure.

You are challenged to perform in a local archery contest by a young member of the local aristocracy. The fee for entry is 15 gold. Do you enter?
I considered that, but since other people specifically have Patrol Failed mentioned, I decided to ask.

Yes, he enters.
Yue Dingtian 岳顶天 (60)
84-86-45-60-38
Charge, Dash II, Discipline II, Faze II, Instructor II, Intimidate, Qiangshu, Raid II, Wall
Tu Shu'er 屠淑儿
Cao Chao
Marquis
Location: That which is unknown and unseen always commands the greatest fear.

Post by Cao Chao »

beyond wrote:
Kymvir Raemiz wrote:Sai
Xi Guo: Confirmed!
I did a search in my PT and was wondering if it was successful.
Search Failed
KongFau wrote:Yes, unless I could do something like look around it for possible trap, then I will do that first ><
'
Kymvir Raemiz wrote:Wu
Wu Zenmi: Confirmed! You discover a long abandoned temple. Venturing inside you find a strange shaped jade idol carved to look like a Rooster. Do you take it?
You gain Jewelry Jade Rooster Idol (+1 Int, +1 Cha)
JG Chan wrote:I considered that, but since other people specifically have Patrol Failed mentioned, I decided to ask.

Yes, he enters.
You fail to win archery contest.
KongFau
Captain

Post by KongFau »

Curious, am I allow to equip now or only during PT?
Wu Zenmi (35+1) 85-15-98*-91-24* Aid II, Artisan I, Confuse I, Cover II, Engineer I, Entangle II, Haste I, Scout II, Scribe I, Trainer I, Volley II
Equipped*: Strategies and Seasons Book(+3 Int), Terrains and Tactics Book(+3 Int), Wingyi Horse(+5 Speed), Jewelry Jade Rooster Idol (+1 Int, +1 Cha), Silver Moon Patterned Robe(+3 Cha), Silver Moon Patterned Headwear(+3 Cha)
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

You can equip it now since you found it in your PT
KongFau
Captain

Post by KongFau »

Cool, I will equip it now.