October 206 Personal Turn Results

Moderator: Game Masters

Spike
Colonel

Re: October 206 Personal Turn Results

Post by Spike »

Belial wrote:Oopsies e_e Read it wrong... AHEM.

You take the necklace only for GASP! A local noble happens to spy it, and proclaims you a thief before a large crowd. Do you give it back or keep it?
Yue Shang rolls his eyes and stuffs the necklace into his pocket. "Call me what you will," he says. "I have taken from no man, and I doubt very much that the dirt I retrieved it from will miss it. If I were to carelessly leave my spear buried in the earth, I could not call anyone a thief who would take it. If we do not care for our possessions, then we do not deserve them. Consider that before casting the first stone."

With that said, he takes the necklace and walks away.
Yue Shang (23) 69-108*-25*-73-56*
Skills: Jianshu II, Gongshu II, Qiangshu II, Charge, Delay, Challenge*
Items Equipped: Spear of Fuchai (+3 Might, Challenge*), Helmet (+7 Might), Armor (+7 Might), Text of the Two Worlds (+1 Int, +1 Charisma), Sapphire Pendant (+3 Charisma), Throwing Knives, Horse (+1 Speed)
Meia
Sergeant

Post by Meia »

Ding Yi: Confirmed! Search fails.
I did a Patrol as well. Can someone kindly check that it was rolled? Thankies.
Lady Ding Yi--丁 怡 age 25, the (EX!) PC ^_^v and future Queen of Yan
78-72-47-77-54
Civil Administrator II, Discipline 3, Gongshu I, Military Administrator I, Propagandist 3*, Public Planner I, Sortie II, Wall I, Yueshu I
Equipment: none
785 gold
Bio/Char Description
GreenFabre
Colonel

Post by GreenFabre »

Huainan
Kijo Akki: Confirmed! Patrol success! Seeing you patrolling the area, some local merchants ask you to assist them in forming a unit of volunteers to keep the peace on a regular basis. Will you assist them?
Like a true master, the Kijo's eyes rolled boringly at the offer.

Why would she ever want to help the merchants? Ridiculous!
Kijo: Hammm.... hooooommmm....

Wait, a free excuse to punch someone isn't a bad idea after all...

Kijo: Huuummm.... hummmmm.....

Or she could recruit the baddies we find into her personal army.

Kijo: Imma genius! Ohohohoho! ^o^

The Kijo then waves her hand impatiently like a true master, saying she will assist them and promote world peace.

Kijo: A true master shows compassion to the weak, I will grant your pathetic request, mortar.
Kijo Akki
Cao Chao
Marquis
Location: That which is unknown and unseen always commands the greatest fear.

Post by Cao Chao »

Spike wrote:
Belial wrote:You take the necklace only for GASP! A local noble happens to spy it, and proclaims you a thief before a large crowd. Do you give it back or keep it?
Yue Shang rolls his eyes and stuffs the necklace into his pocket. "Call me what you will," he says. "I have taken from no man, and I doubt very much that the dirt I retrieved it from will miss it. If I were to carelessly leave my spear buried in the earth, I could not call anyone a thief who would take it. If we do not care for our possessions, then we do not deserve them. Consider that before casting the first stone."

With that said, he takes the necklace and walks away.
The noble leaves in a huff and spreads rumors about how you are a thief. You suffer a loss of -15 Provincial NPC Bond. The Necklace is kept and is a +3 Cha item.
Meia wrote:
Ding Yi: Confirmed! Search fails.
I did a Patrol as well. Can someone kindly check that it was rolled? Thankies.
Uneventful.
GreenFabre wrote:
Kijo Akki: Confirmed! Patrol success! Seeing you patrolling the area, some local merchants ask you to assist them in forming a unit of volunteers to keep the peace on a regular basis. Will you assist them?
Like a true master, the Kijo's eyes rolled boringly at the offer.

Why would she ever want to help the merchants? Ridiculous!
Kijo: Hammm.... hooooommmm....

Wait, a free excuse to punch someone isn't a bad idea after all...

Kijo: Huuummm.... hummmmm.....

Or she could recruit the baddies we find into her personal army.

Kijo: Imma genius! Ohohohoho! ^o^

The Kijo then waves her hand impatiently like a true master, saying she will assist them and promote world peace.

Kijo: A true master shows compassion to the weak, I will grant your pathetic request, mortar.
You are injured in the attempt. Level 1 injury.
Yi Zhiwen: A woman claims you are the father of her child. You are unsure of the truth as she looks vaguely familiar from one of your many drunken nights. She demands some compensation. Do you give it?
Yi Zhiwen points out that he's a teetotaler and that the father of the child is probably his cousin, Yi Guang.
Ji Bu A local noble dies without heir. His worldly goods, including a fine piece of Armor is willed to you for some unknown reason. Did you trick him into it? Anyway, you must pay his debts to claim it, amounting to 250 gold. Do you pay?
Ji Bu forks over the dough. -250 gold.
RandomRobert
Ensign

Post by RandomRobert »

ann wrote:Gu Jing: Confirmed! Search fails! Patrol success! In the course of your patrol you meet a wandering mystic who is being set upon by young ruffians. You disperse the ruffians and to thank you the mystic offers to give you advanced tutoring in a skill with which you are already familiar. Pick any int or jud based skill you possess and gain a free month’s training.
Civil Administrator I: You study Civil Administrator [from a mystic]. You have advanced 1/3rd of the way towards the next level.
Gu Jing (28) 110*-70-40-59-22, Aid II, Civil Administrator I, Gongshu II, Military Administrator III, Sortie II & Wall II
mariov
New Recruit

Post by mariov »

Gui Changlei: Confirmed! Search success! Liu Jen;54-46-73-67-68/Dash I, Decoy II, Instructor I, Intimidate I, Trainer I, Wall I. Patrol success! A local bandit group of 1000 brutal and unruly men asks to join your kingdom. Do you accept?

yes i accept =D
Gui Chang Lei;93-85*-37-50-34
Volley II, Qiangshu II, Challenge, Charge II, Instructor, Gongshu II
Age 28
gold: 27 gold
province: jiujuang
equipped +4 spear +3 iron cuirass Horse(+1 Speed)
Spike
Colonel

Post by Spike »

Cao Chao wrote:The noble leaves in a huff and spreads rumors about how you are a thief. You suffer a loss of -15 Provincial NPC Bond. The Necklace is kept and is a +3 Cha item.
Yue Shang equips the necklace.
Yue Shang (23) 69-108*-25*-73-56*
Skills: Jianshu II, Gongshu II, Qiangshu II, Charge, Delay, Challenge*
Items Equipped: Spear of Fuchai (+3 Might, Challenge*), Helmet (+7 Might), Armor (+7 Might), Text of the Two Worlds (+1 Int, +1 Charisma), Sapphire Pendant (+3 Charisma), Throwing Knives, Horse (+1 Speed)
Crim
Colonel

Post by Crim »

Xiang Jun - You find and recruit Tie Yun;59-70-55-63-75/Civil Administrator I, Entangle I, Maraud I, Politician I, Rupture I, Volley I. In the course of your patrol you encounter a drunken noble. He insults you and, despite your attempts to placate him, challenges you to a duel! He looks somewhat fit despite his disreputable condition. But you are not able to tell how skilled he might be. Do you accept his challenge?
Sure.
Xiang Jun, 18
37-90*-32-77-64*
Challenge I, Gongshu I, Intimidate II, Jianshu II, Qiangshu II, Smith II, Yueshu II
Items: Xiang Yu's Old Sword (+2 Might), Leather Cuirass (+1 Might), Imperial Tally (+2 Cha, Jewelry), Crossbow (Ranged), Zao Xing's Axe (+1 Might, unequipped), Zao Xing's Armor (+1 Might, unequipped), Horse (Speed +1)
NPC Follower: Jin Mei Liao (Female); 20; 34-22-61-72-89; Assemble I, Civil Admin I, Doctor I, Haste I, Inspire I
alexoren
Sergeant

Post by alexoren »

Alexandrus Brutus Publius - Confirmed. A farmer digs up a rusty helmet from an old battle and gives it to you. Upon consulting a blacksmith (or realizing it yourself if you possess the skill), you learn that it can be repaired, and estimate it will come to 120 gold. Will you repair it?
Alexandrus will indeed get it repaired
Bonaparte
Marshal

Post by Bonaparte »

Deng Yue - Confirmed. You recruit Jiupei Su! You now have 5 NPCs, post here which to fire please or we will randomly do so. Your patrol was uneventful.
Beina Hou is fired.
Deng Yue, 40
51-46-50-78-80*
Military Administrator II, Civil Administrator II, Diplomat II, Politician II
Items: Horse (+1 Speed, E), Ring of Changsha (+3 Charisma, E)