September 206 Personal Turn Results

Moderator: Game Masters

Belial
Marquis

Re: September 206 Personal Turn Results

Post by Belial »

Jun Shan wrote:
Jun Shan- Confirmed. You come across a wandering doctor who offers to doctor you or a friend of yours for 100 gold.
it is quite thoughtful but given that I have no injury no thank you
The cranky old man with a limp, a cane, and entourage of extreme diagnosis continues onward!
Xun Xiao wrote:
Xiahou Cao - Confirmed. An established religion within the area has recently spawned a controversial sect, which has gained much popularity among the local villages. The orthodox leaders in the province have begun demanding that you aid them in putting down the heretics. Do you help them or side with the heretics?
Xiahou Cao of course sides with the heretics against orthodoxy!
The sect fails to grow larger and is broken by the Orthodox leaders without your help. -6 Provincial Influence, -4 Provincial Bond.
Li Dao Wen wrote:
Xiang Long Rui- With a Critical Injury, you may not take any actions or face a chance at death. Do you want to do this?
Please negate all other actions for rest. Also, Xian Long Rui is being healed via Doctor in Ma Dieu's KT. :)
Confirmed
DannyK wrote:Shao Yin - Confirmed. You fail to find anyone of note. Dugi Wang finds and recruits Lian Neng;49-68-59-67-62/Diplomat I, Maraud I, Raid I, Rally II, Scribe I . Seeing you patrolling the area, some local merchants ask you to assist them in forming a unit of volunteers to keep the peace on a regular basis.

I'll assist them.
The volunteer unit proves very successful! Happy citizens award you 25 gold and you receive 10 PI
Bonaparte wrote:
Deng Yue: Confirmed! NPC Recruit Attempt: "You hire Qiao Hong!" Patrol Event "A local noble dies without heir. His worldly goods, including a fine piece of Armor is willed to you for some unknown reason. Did you trick him into it? Anyway, you must pay his debts to claim it, amounting to 250 gold. Do you pay?"
Did Han Jin get Qiao Hong? If he does, then Deng Yue would be happy to waive to Xiang Jun's forces.

Also, 228 gold from personal funds, and 22 gold from Xiang Jun's kingdom funds. I will be waiting on Crim's confirmation.
and
Crim wrote:I confirm that. Deng Yue is slowly becoming a very lucky... dude.
Deng Yue receives a +3 Might Armor!
Rue Goung wrote:
Rou Jang: Confirmed! You come upon a giant cobra that the locals all fear. Do you option A: attempt to kill it or option B leave it alone?
option A: attempt to kill it
The cobra suddenly evolves into a dragon and puts a can of whoop ass on Rou Jang! Or, so he said after he wound up very sick from a cobra bite! Level 3 Injury Obtained
Starring As:
The Hero of Xianyang, The Incorruptible Lu Chen, and the Glorious Emperor Kang!
Jin Shi
Colonel

Post by Jin Shi »

Ma Su: Confirmed! Search fails! An established religion within the area has recently spawned a controversial sect, which has gained much popularity among the local villages. The orthodox leaders in the province have begun demanding that you aid them in putting down the heretics. Do you help them or side with the heretics?
Orthodoxy!
Ma Su, 22 | Bio
77-98*-51-71*-41
Charge II, Dash II, Discipline, Intimidate, Qiangshu, Rupture III, Wall

V3:Huixi Zhe
Meia
Sergeant

Post by Meia »

Ding Yi-Confirmed! You fail to find anyone worth your time, cuz you all dat gurr. | A major official is caught stealing from the treasury. He comes from a powerful merchant family that will be angry if you punish him, and leave the city. They do offer a bribe of 200 gold to sweeten the deal. Do you punish him?
Ding Yi stood aghast at the official; she thought she knew this man. Her thoughts lingered on the degradation of morals within the province, and her expression changed to one of disappointment. She turned back slightly, just to ascertain there was no one else around. "I won't arrest you. In fact, you are free to continue your ways if you so wish." Then with a stiffened heart, but unable to shake off the feeling that she would lose a part of herself that day, Yi extended her hand, palm facing up.

((Taking the bribe..))
Lady Ding Yi--丁 怡 age 25, the (EX!) PC ^_^v and future Queen of Yan
78-72-47-77-54
Civil Administrator II, Discipline 3, Gongshu I, Military Administrator I, Propagandist 3*, Public Planner I, Sortie II, Wall I, Yueshu I
Equipment: none
785 gold
Bio/Char Description
Kyin
Ensign

Post by Kyin »

Kymvir Raemiz wrote:An Lin - Confirmed. You fail to find anyone of note. While resting at home one evening, an old man begs to be allowed to shelter in your home for the night. Do you turn him away or let him stay.
I let him stay for only one night.
An Lin (36)
70-78-65-81-42
Faze II, Instructor II, Intimidate II, Maraud I, Military Administrator II, Raid I, Saboteur II, Yueshu I
Splash
Ensign

Post by Splash »

Kymvir Raemiz wrote:[
Huo Zhi Kai - Confirmed. You find and recruit Huo Cui;61-65-57-41-78/Artisan I, Dash I, Delay I, Doctor I, Haste I . Juzi Hou fails to find anyone of note. A distant relative dies. His worldly goods, including a fine piece of Armor is willed to you, but you must pay his debts to gain it, amounting to 250 gold. Do you pay?
I will pay, thank you :D
Shǎn Diàn 閃電
Stats: 48-93*-27-50-65
Skills: Faze III, Challenge, Gongshu II, Jianshu III, Qiangshu, Spy, Yueshu

[暗兵]
GreenFabre
Colonel

Post by GreenFabre »

Kymvir Raemiz wrote:Kijo Akki-Confirmed. You patrol forever and a day. Eventually you find an old crazy man who is talking about time travel with white hair. He keeps mumbling about some kid named marty. Theres a metal silver box sitting nearby. Uneventful...
Unfortunately, the kijo fell for it. Int 28 :))

Thinking that she could really travel back in time and meet her dead parents, the kijo will try to steal the silver box by force and run away with it!

She will discover time travel! Take that Einstein! tatatan tatting! :D
Kijo Akki
Cao Chao
Marquis
Location: That which is unknown and unseen always commands the greatest fear.

Post by Cao Chao »

Jin Shi wrote:
Ma Su: Confirmed! Search fails! An established religion within the area has recently spawned a controversial sect, which has gained much popularity among the local villages. The orthodox leaders in the province have begun demanding that you aid them in putting down the heretics. Do you help them or side with the heretics?
Orthodoxy!
Successful! The orthodox leaders pay you 111 gold.
Meia wrote:
Ding Yi-Confirmed! You fail to find anyone worth your time, cuz you all dat gurr. | A major official is caught stealing from the treasury. He comes from a powerful merchant family that will be angry if you punish him, and leave the city. They do offer a bribe of 200 gold to sweeten the deal. Do you punish him?
Ding Yi stood aghast at the official; she thought she knew this man. Her thoughts lingered on the degradation of morals within the province, and her expression changed to one of disappointment. She turned back slightly, just to ascertain there was no one else around. "I won't arrest you. In fact, you are free to continue your ways if you so wish." Then with a stiffened heart, but unable to shake off the feeling that she would lose a part of herself that day, Yi extended her hand, palm facing up.

((Taking the bribe..))
+200 gold, -10 PI.
Kyin wrote:
Kymvir Raemiz wrote:An Lin - Confirmed. You fail to find anyone of note. While resting at home one evening, an old man begs to be allowed to shelter in your home for the night. Do you turn him away or let him stay.
I let him stay for only one night.
When you awake in the morning, you find that the old man gone and your wallet lighter by 60 gold.
Splash wrote:
Kymvir Raemiz wrote:Huo Zhi Kai - Confirmed. You find and recruit Huo Cui;61-65-57-41-78/Artisan I, Dash I, Delay I, Doctor I, Haste I . Juzi Hou fails to find anyone of note. A distant relative dies. His worldly goods, including a fine piece of Armor is willed to you, but you must pay his debts to gain it, amounting to 250 gold. Do you pay?
I will pay, thank you :D
You acquire Clown Armor (MGT +3, CHA -1).
mariov
New Recruit

Post by mariov »

Gui Changlei-Confirmed. You fail to find anything of interest most of the day! That is until you start patrolling. On your patrol you find a man kicking his dead horse. He implores you to help him purchase a new horse. Yes, no?

yes i help him purchase a new horse, upon doing this i suppose i should be more vigilant should this stranger has malicious plans.
Gui Chang Lei;93-85*-37-50-34
Volley II, Qiangshu II, Challenge, Charge II, Instructor, Gongshu II
Age 28
gold: 27 gold
province: jiujuang
equipped +4 spear +3 iron cuirass Horse(+1 Speed)
lutai
Lieutenant

Post by lutai »

Ma Rui-Confirmed. You befriend a merchant, who then offers to sell you a leather helmet for 112 taels!
Ma Rai accepts offer.

185-112=73
Belial
Marquis

Post by Belial »

mariov wrote:Gui Changlei-Confirmed. You fail to find anything of interest most of the day! That is until you start patrolling. On your patrol you find a man kicking his dead horse. He implores you to help him purchase a new horse. Yes, no?

yes i help him purchase a new horse, upon doing this i suppose i should be more vigilant should this stranger has malicious plans.
You spend 80 gold. You later receive a letter from him explaining that he is well respected within the Chu imperial court. He invites you to come and join him in Chu. Will you visit him?
Starring As:
The Hero of Xianyang, The Incorruptible Lu Chen, and the Glorious Emperor Kang!