August 206 Personal Turn Results

Moderator: Game Masters

Zhao Ren
Marquis

Re: August 206 Personal Turn Results

Post by Zhao Ren »

Ren Zhe wrote:
Liu Changyu - Confirmed. You come across a wandering mystic who is preaching to the people of your city about the misdeeds and doom that you will bring upon them. Do you allow the mystic to continue or apprehend him?
Arrest this man!
You arrest the man and disaster is averted!... for now.
Mei Ji (梅吉), the Flying General (飛將軍)
90*-69-33-72*-41 Aid III, Dash II, Discipline II, Military Administrator I, Wall II

GM NPCs: Empy Yi, Xiao He (蕭何), Tian Rong (田荣)

"The common people pray for rain, healthy children, and a summer that never ends. It is no matter to them if the high lords play their game of thrones, so long as they are left in peace. They never are."
Rue Goung
General

Post by Rue Goung »

Belial wrote:
Rue Goung wrote:
Rou Jang - Confirmed. Stats adjusted.In the course of your patrol you are struck by a cart. You are uninjured but your item has been damaged! The driver apologises, he had been drinking. (you can pick your armor or your helm and post. The reduction has been made)
i dont have any of my items equiped. mainly because i have no need to use them yet. but sens there not equiped can i just take a lvl of injury?
Sorry, but, I'd have to say no =(
WELL THAT SUCKS A BUNCH!

then i guess my helmet is destroyed then. is there any way i can get it repaired?
osiris
Major

Post by osiris »

God damn old men and their ability to make my face uglier with insults!

Anyhow, I respectfully tell Taishixia Bie that oddly enough despite having just recruited three hundred some men without promising any of them pay, there is not enough room for him in the army, but that he could probably get a job with the Henan Inquisition, as I've heard promotions are based off of name length there.

On a serious note, did my stat improvements and such get cancelled or did the PA stuff get cancelled? Do I need to rework something to get confirmed?
"A man will not give his life for a half pence, you have to speak to his soul, electrify him." Napoleon Bonaparte

Fasho Baipan zi Xinrichu 60-39-42-71-90
Civil Administrator II, Deride, Diplomat, Military Administrator II, Haste, Poison, Politician, Propagandist, Rally II, Saboteur
Age 14
Followers: Shun Xuan(22) 56-38-70-60-45 skills in OI
Cheng Linpeng(36) 49-64-70-77-75 skills in OI
Yang Jian(17) 50-54-58-76-67 skills in OI
Trendkill
Colonel

Post by Trendkill »

Aug. 206 PT Result wrote:While resting at home one evening, an old man begs to be allowed to shelter in your home for the night. Do you turn him away or let him stay?
Taking pity on the old man, Jian allows him to stay the night.
Jun Shan
Ensign

Post by Jun Shan »

Jun Shan patrols. SUCCESS patrol #8 In the course of your patrol you encounter a drunken noble. He insults you and, despite your attempts to placate him, challenges you to a duel! He looks somewhat fit despite his disreputable condition. But you are not able to tell how skilled he might be. Do you accept his challenge?
screw it let's do this, challenge accepted
gavnor
Ensign

Post by gavnor »

ann wrote:gavnor - Vahn Trung Huu Vahn Trung Huu patrols. SUCCESS patrol #79 You find a wandering alchemist who claims he knows the secret to producing an elixir of life, but all he needs is the proper funding to complete it. PA updated NOTE YOU ARE MOVING OUTSIDE OF JIAOXI, YOU DO NOT COLLECT INCOME WHILE AWAY FROM TOWN AND VILLAGES, IF YOU DON'T RETURN WITHIN 3 TURNS, YOU LOSE THEM ALL
How much funding is the alchemist requesting?
V4 Vahn Trung Huu (28) | 82-67*-47-69-54*
| Aid II, Sortie II, Wall II, Envelop II | Items: Goosefeather Helm (+1 Might, +2 Charisma)
V3 Vahn Trung Huu (25) | 98*-83*-30-83-44 | Discipline II, Aid II, Sortie III, Wall II
Wizzy
Not-so-new recruit

Post by Wizzy »

Umm my location should have been Wu? Did i make an error in the PT or was there an error in the post?
Xun Yin (25) 79-31-90*-73-31*
Aid II, Confuse III, Engineer II, Poison II
Lionheart
The best KT Monkey
Location: I once ran away from the god of Fear and gave into despair~

Post by Lionheart »

Ba Rong - Confirmed. Patrol successful! A local noble dies without heir. His worldly goods, including a fine piece of Armor is willed to you for some unknown reason. Did you trick him into it? Anyway, you must pay his debts to claim it, amounting to 250 gold. Do you pay?
I agree to pay off his debts for the armor. Changes to be reflected in my OI.
Ba Rong (仈荣) the Lionheart (狮心) (25) 91*-91*-44-65-20*
Aid I, Charge II, Instructor II, Raid II, Rupture II, Scout I, Qiangshu I

[15:47] * bond4154 has yet to see a Communist crack a good joke.
[15:17] <KungZhi> I sodomize my students every day.
[14:32] <Dreamer> Hitler is so kawaii~
[22:11] <Angelic_Crux> "You can't understand Asia. Asia is totally baffling unless you have a degree in Asianism."
[13:32] <Stedfel> My mother, despite what the beard would tell you, is a woman.
SituJinrong
Marquis

Post by SituJinrong »

Wizzy wrote:Umm my location should have been Wu? Did i make an error in the PT or was there an error in the post?
Acutally you invaded Huainan in a KT action, so your final location should be huainan.
Li Jiacheng (35)
94*-36-45-56-81
Diplomat II, Discipline II, Military Adminstrator II, Politician II
Kyin
Ensign

Post by Kyin »

ann wrote: Jibei
An Lin - Confirmed. Patrol Successful! During the course of your patrol a local bandit group of one thousand hardened, but brutal men asks to join your service. Do you accept? You fail to find anyone of note during your search.
I'll accept them with open arms.
An Lin (36)
70-78-65-81-42
Faze II, Instructor II, Intimidate II, Maraud I, Military Administrator II, Raid I, Saboteur II, Yueshu I