47 | 22 | *87 | 75 | 57
Civil Administrator 2, Engineer 2, Politician 2, Public Planner 2, Scribe 2
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Re: August 206 Personal Turn Results

Post by Phailak »

Zhao Ren wrote:
Jin Shi wrote:Just confirming whether this is taking into account the extra level of injury taken in the Liang rp. I should technically have a serious injury, but healed down two levels by Mingzi and Tu Shuer. So it would be a minor level.

The result was good, just wondering what factors were present.
Sounds good to me!
Kuai Wei wrote:
Nevestus Cassius Caninus - Confirmed. You fail to find anyone of note. A local village has been hit hard by disaster bandits and beg for you to aid them and become their village head. Costs 200 gold.
I demonstrate mercy and provide the villagers with the Legion's protection. Cost is to be deducted from the kingdom's treasury.
I'll presume you, indeed, paid. You get a village!
You can only get healed by one doctor, you can heal two levels with someone doctoring you and the rest action.

I can confirm that Kuai Wei did indeed pay

gavnor wrote:
ann wrote:gavnor - Vahn Trung Huu Vahn Trung Huu patrols. SUCCESS patrol #79 You find a wandering alchemist who claims he knows the secret to producing an elixir of life, but all he needs is the proper funding to complete it. PA updated NOTE YOU ARE MOVING OUTSIDE OF JIAOXI, YOU DO NOT COLLECT INCOME WHILE AWAY FROM TOWN AND VILLAGES, IF YOU DON'T RETURN WITHIN 3 TURNS, YOU LOSE THEM ALL
Since I'm moving away from Jiaoxi this turn do I still receive the income from this turn but not next?

How much funding is the alchemist requesting?
This turn you do get the gold.

Redbird wrote:
Sai
- Redbird - Sun Yuying
Umm..am I confirmed or ??
You are.

Sorry for the others, I don't have time to run events, just thought I'd answer these quickies
Belial
Marquis

Post by Belial »

Wen Xu wrote:
Wen Xu - Confirmed. You come upon a giant cobra that the locals all fear. Do you option A: attempt to kill it or option B leave it alone?
I attempt to kill it.
While attempting to kill the cobra, it overcomes you and bites you several times! While you manage to escape, you become seriously sick! Serious Injury Obtained!
Arkain Hibiki wrote:Tie Yi Tianshi - Confirmed. On the course of your travels you are approached by the leaders of a local village which has suffered terribly from ROMANS. They appeal to you to help them rebuild. Costs 100 gold.

I will pay out of pocket. Gold deducted in OI shortly
I don't know what to do with you! No free villages in Sai... I'll ask Ann!
Rue Goung wrote:
Rou Jang - Confirmed. Stats adjusted.In the course of your patrol you are struck by a cart. You are uninjured but your item has been damaged! The driver apologises, he had been drinking. (you can pick your armor or your helm and post. The reduction has been made)
i dont have any of my items equiped. mainly because i have no need to use them yet. but sens there not equiped can i just take a lvl of injury?
Sorry, but, I'd have to say no =(
Infernal Dragon wrote:
Xunnufashi - Not confirmed. You cannot have more than one NPC follower and serve a kingdom ruler. Stats updated. Patrol uneventful. Choose a follower and ditch the other - post in the thread about releasing one.
1 NPC sold, satisfied?
I'm going to guess, from looking at your OI, that you're keeping Yue Tie 69-61-36-70-71 Delay 1, Maraud 1, Pierce 1, Politician 2, Scribe 1, Smith 1. Is this accurate?
Bonaparte wrote:Deng Yue will pay the 15 gold.
You compete with great skill, but, manage to come up short of victory!
Starring As:
The Hero of Xianyang, The Incorruptible Lu Chen, and the Glorious Emperor Kang!
Li Dao Wen
Marquis

Post by Li Dao Wen »

- Li Dao Wen - Xian Long Rui Search For NPC. FAILED Xian Long Rui patrols. SUCCESS patrol #24 A farmer digs up a rusty helmet from an old battle and gives it to you. Upon consulting a blacksmith (or realizing it yourself if you possess the skill), you learn that it can be repaired, and estimate it will come to 120 gold. Will you repair it? ....
I will have it repaired. Leveling 120 gold from my OI.
Shang Yu, strategist and miser

Formerly:

Xun Jiang the Black Ogre, King of Yan
Belial
Marquis

Post by Belial »

Li Dao Wen wrote:
- Li Dao Wen - Xian Long Rui Search For NPC. FAILED Xian Long Rui patrols. SUCCESS patrol #24 A farmer digs up a rusty helmet from an old battle and gives it to you. Upon consulting a blacksmith (or realizing it yourself if you possess the skill), you learn that it can be repaired, and estimate it will come to 120 gold. Will you repair it? ....
I will have it repaired. Leveling 120 gold from my OI.
The blacksmith manages to repair the helmet and a week later you come to pick it up. Yet, while you had brought him a rusted and dent helmet, he now gave you a magnificent piece of artwork. Solid bronze and iron was used within designing the helmet's skull, while silver and gold added a ornate edge to the helmet. Presenting the face of a regal dragon with two eye slits for Li Dao Wen to see through.

Dragon Helm (+3 Might, +2 Cha) received
Starring As:
Li Dao Wen
Marquis

Post by Li Dao Wen »

Thank you! I WUV YOU BELIAL. <3

Formerly:

Belial
Marquis

Post by Belial »

Love not the Belial, love the dice.
Starring As:
Infernal Dragon
Ensign

Post by Infernal Dragon »

I'm going to guess, from looking at your OI, that you're keeping Yue Tie 69-61-36-70-71 Delay 1, Maraud 1, Pierce 1, Politician 2, Scribe 1, Smith 1. Is this accurate?
Yes.
Xunnüfashi (纁女法师)
Stats: 48-79-60-36-87
Skills: Challenge II, Diplomat III, Gongshu I, Jianshu I, Politician II
Follower: Yue Tie 69-61-36-70-71 Delay 1, Maraud 1, Pierce 1, Politician 2, Scribe 1, Smith 1
Officer Info
Li Dao Wen
Marquis

Post by Li Dao Wen »

BTW< Phailak told me that I can equip items gained in PT events immediately, so I am equipping my new shiny thingamajig now. :D

Removing Black Ogre's Dragon Head (+3 Might)
Equipping Black Ogre's Ancient Dragon Head (+3 Might, +2 Charisma)

Also: Transferring Black Ogre's Dragon Head (+3 Might) to Ma Dieu (Mardagg)
Last edited by Li Dao Wen on Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Formerly:

Ren Zhe
Sergeant

Post by Ren Zhe »

Liu Changyu - Confirmed. You come across a wandering mystic who is preaching to the people of your city about the misdeeds and doom that you will bring upon them. Do you allow the mystic to continue or apprehend him?
Arrest this man!
Liu Changyu

<RenZhe> CC has the power of Geass.
<Taishi_Ci> This is why I never look CC in the eye
<Taishi_Ci> Otherwise I'd be all YESSU, MAI LORDU and blow Li Peng's brains out