Hmm...put the smithy in Anling, please
Tie Yi Tianshi
97*/83*/30/69/43
Aid II, Jianshu II, Military Admin II, Raid I, Wall II
alexoren
Sergeant

Re: July 206 Personal Turn Results

Post by alexoren »

Alexandrus Brutus Publius - During your search, you come to have a meal with Wei Shihuo. During the course of the meal, you manage to deeply insult him. Do you try to mend things by paying for his meal (50 gold) or just decide to take your leave?
Alexandrus will pay for the meal
Zhao Ren
Marquis

Post by Zhao Ren »

Arkain Hibiki wrote:Hmm...put the smithy in Anling, please
Who said anything about getting a smithy?! The smith takes a page from the Steve Miller Band and runs away with your money!

Or... the smith starts up his store, working for your lord based out of Anling.
alexoran wrote:Alexandrus will pay for the meal
Wei Shihuo smiles and parts amicably.
Mei Ji (梅吉), the Flying General (飛將軍)
90*-69-33-72*-41 Aid III, Dash II, Discipline II, Military Administrator I, Wall II

GM NPCs: Empy Yi, Xiao He (蕭何), Tian Rong (田荣)

"The common people pray for rain, healthy children, and a summer that never ends. It is no matter to them if the high lords play their game of thrones, so long as they are left in peace. They never are."
Jun Shan
Ensign

Post by Jun Shan »

Jun Shan - Confirmed. You find and recruit Yangjai Hann 68-43-73-46-66 Artisan I, Cover I, Decoy II, Diplomat I, Doctor I, Envelop I, Jeer I . Ziliang Jiang fails to find anyone of note. A goat grows ill and dies. Soon other animals are dropping dead around the city, including some horses. -80 horses from you or your ruler.
I have no horses except my personal one, does this mean I lose it or no?
Zhao Ren
Marquis

Post by Zhao Ren »

Nah, you're cool.
90*-69-33-72*-41 Aid III, Dash II, Discipline II, Military Administrator I, Wall II

"The common people pray for rain, healthy children, and a summer that never ends. It is no matter to them if the high lords play their game of thrones, so long as they are left in peace. They never are."
Jun Shan
Ensign

Post by Jun Shan »

Zhao Ren wrote:Nah, you're cool.
awesome thank ya thank ya
ShamsTron
Officer

Post by ShamsTron »

Zheng Nu: Confirmed! Search success.
Just curious, does that result mean I found someone but did not recruit them? Also should I have Maraud III now? I just completed my forth consecutive study during the July PT.
Zheng Nu (38) 73-84*-63-50-47 Decoy II, Instructor II, Maraud III, Military Administrator I, Smith II
Zhao Ren
Marquis

Post by Zhao Ren »

ShamsTron wrote:
Zheng Nu: Confirmed! Search success.
Just curious, does that result mean I found someone but did not recruit them? Also should I have Maraud III now? I just completed my forth consecutive study during the July PT.
Corrected. You find and recruit Yang Qin 49-64-71-64-56 Deride I, Deride I, Entrench I, Inspire II, Military Administrator I, Scribe I, Wall I

Kern
General

Post by Kern »

Zu Shi: Confirmed! Search fails. You encounter a bare foot old man on the road. He seems to be digging his own grave, but stops when you approach. He says he is an aristocrat of the Qin and like the Empire he too must now go to the grave. He offers to pass down his legacy to you before he dies. Do you accept his offer?

I regretfully accept.
Zu Shi (24) 112-85*-37-90-22 Aid II, Dash III, Discipline I, Entangle I, Instructor II, Trainer II, Wall II
Belial
Marquis

Post by Belial »

Kern wrote:Zu Shi: Confirmed! Search fails. You encounter a bare foot old man on the road. He seems to be digging his own grave, but stops when you approach. He says he is an aristocrat of the Qin and like the Empire he too must now go to the grave. He offers to pass down his legacy to you before he dies. Do you accept his offer?

I regretfully accept.
He gives you Qin Billhook (Melee, Mgt+2, Dash)
Starring As:
The Hero of Xianyang, The Incorruptible Lu Chen, and the Glorious Emperor Kang!