July 206 Personal Turn Results

Moderator: Game Masters

Belial
Marquis

Re: July 206 Personal Turn Results

Post by Belial »

Guan Huang: Confirmed! Bi Xie;71-70-60-68-61/Civil Administrator I, Poison II, Public Planner II recruited. A peasant discovers tin in some nearby hills. Merchants flock to take advantage of it, and your city/town/village gains +200 gold. Zhu Fang finds Jingyanji Tuantie;61-72-52-59-59/Confuse I, Decoy I, Diplomat I, Envelop I, Yueshu II and recruits him. Niu Zuan's search fails.
I have 5 NPCs in total. Releasing Zhu Fang for Jingyanji Tuantie;61-72-52-59-59/Confuse I, Decoy I, Diplomat I, Envelop I, Yueshu II.
Starring As:
The Hero of Xianyang, The Incorruptible Lu Chen, and the Glorious Emperor Kang!
DannyK
New Recruit

Post by DannyK »

A woman claims you are the father of her child. You are unsure of the truth as she looks vaguely familiar from one of your many drunken nights. She demands some compensation.

Offer to pay, and assist raise the child.
Shao Yin 70-20-69-85-32 Civil Admin III, Engineer II, Military Admin II, Spy II
Zhao Ren
Marquis

Post by Zhao Ren »

Accepting 34 gold as payment for the loss of face, the woman thanks Shao Yin.
Mei Ji (梅吉), the Flying General (飛將軍)
90*-69-33-72*-41 Aid III, Dash II, Discipline II, Military Administrator I, Wall II

GM NPCs: Empy Yi, Xiao He (蕭何), Tian Rong (田荣)

"The common people pray for rain, healthy children, and a summer that never ends. It is no matter to them if the high lords play their game of thrones, so long as they are left in peace. They never are."
Diablo Del Tierra
Ensign

Post by Diablo Del Tierra »

You discover a long abandoned temple. Venturing inside you find a strange shaped jade idol carved to look like a Rooster. Do you take it?
Hang Yu flees!
Hang Yu 18-40-71-75-80 Skills: Deride II, Propagandist II, Civil Administrator II, Engineer II, Saboteur II
Zhao Ren
Marquis

Post by Zhao Ren »

Diablo Del Tierra wrote:
You discover a long abandoned temple. Venturing inside you find a strange shaped jade idol carved to look like a Rooster. Do you take it?
Hang Yu flees!
As you turn to flee, you swear you hear some oddly inspiring music. Looking behind you, you see a GIGANTIC BOULDER! You run for your life and manage to escape unharmed.
90*-69-33-72*-41 Aid III, Dash II, Discipline II, Military Administrator I, Wall II

"The common people pray for rain, healthy children, and a summer that never ends. It is no matter to them if the high lords play their game of thrones, so long as they are left in peace. They never are."
OneEyedDrgn
Lieutenant

Post by OneEyedDrgn »

I made a patrol, may I get a roll for that please? Thank you!
Liang Zhuwen, 28, Male, Chaotic Neutral
Stats: 50-92-36-31-80
Skills: Assemble II, Challenge II, Diplomat, Gongshu II, Jianshu II, Yueshu II
Biography
Zhuwen's Theme
Zhao Ren
Marquis

Post by Zhao Ren »

OneEyedDrgn wrote:I made a patrol, may I get a roll for that please? Thank you!
A local bandit group of one thousand hardened, but brutal men asks to join your kingdom. Do you accept?

OneEyedDrgn
Lieutenant

Post by OneEyedDrgn »

No kingdom, only personal army, if that is acceptable, then they are allowed to join.

Also may I get a formula on how to combine troops and their morale? I am terrible at math. 2560 (61) current PA.
Liang Zhuwen, 28, Male, Chaotic Neutral
Stats: 50-92-36-31-80
Skills: Assemble II, Challenge II, Diplomat, Gongshu II, Jianshu II, Yueshu II
Biography
Zhuwen's Theme
Kern
General

Post by Kern »

OneEyedDrgn wrote:No kingdom, only personal army, if that is acceptable, then they are allowed to join.

Also may I get a formula on how to combine troops and their morale? I am terrible at math. 2560 (61) current PA.
There's a tool. Click the MA Button with the tools.
Zu Shi (24) 112-85*-37-90-22 Aid II, Dash III, Discipline I, Entangle I, Instructor II, Trainer II, Wall II