June 206 Personal Turn Results

Moderator: Game Masters

osiris
Major

Re: June 206 Personal Turn Results

Post by osiris »

Kymvir Raemiz wrote: Henan
Fasho Baipan - Confirmed. You fail to find an officer. Cheng Linpeng finds and recruits Yang Jian;50-54-58-76-67/Assemble I, Envelop I, Poison I, Raid I, Rally I. The local farmers organize a kite festival. The festival takes place over several days. The competitors use sharp edges on their kites to try to cut the strings of the other kiters. Do you wish to take part?
Sign me the hell up for blade kites! Would they even fly with sharp chunks of metal put in them? Also, is this legal? Or part of some sort of evil underground blade kite rink where people bet on the lives of their children? If the answer to that second question is yes, or kind of, then I'll probably have to opt out. Otherwise I am in.
"A man will not give his life for a half pence, you have to speak to his soul, electrify him." Napoleon Bonaparte

Fasho Baipan zi Xinrichu 60-39-42-71-90
Civil Administrator II, Deride, Diplomat, Military Administrator II, Haste, Poison, Politician, Propagandist, Rally II, Saboteur
Age 14
Followers: Shun Xuan(22) 56-38-70-60-45 skills in OI
Cheng Linpeng(36) 49-64-70-77-75 skills in OI
Yang Jian(17) 50-54-58-76-67 skills in OI
Zhao Ren
Marquis

Post by Zhao Ren »

osiris wrote:
Kymvir Raemiz wrote:Henan
Fasho Baipan - Confirmed. You fail to find an officer. Cheng Linpeng finds and recruits Yang Jian;50-54-58-76-67/Assemble I, Envelop I, Poison I, Raid I, Rally I. The local farmers organize a kite festival. The festival takes place over several days. The competitors use sharp edges on their kites to try to cut the strings of the other kiters. Do you wish to take part?
Sign me the hell up for blade kites! Would they even fly with sharp chunks of metal put in them? Also, is this legal? Or part of some sort of evil underground blade kite rink where people bet on the lives of their children? If the answer to that second question is yes, or kind of, then I'll probably have to opt out. Otherwise I am in.
With ruthlessness and cruelty, you cut down all the competitors... and their kites, I guess. But hey, you win! 13 gold!
The above is just random flavor playing on your paranoia. It's just kite fighting
Mei Ji (梅吉), the Flying General (飛將軍)
90*-69-33-72*-41 Aid III, Dash II, Discipline II, Military Administrator I, Wall II

GM NPCs: Empy Yi, Xiao He (蕭何), Tian Rong (田荣)

"The common people pray for rain, healthy children, and a summer that never ends. It is no matter to them if the high lords play their game of thrones, so long as they are left in peace. They never are."
Tong
New Recruit

Post by Tong »

Fa Shi: Confirmed! Patrol success! A two-headed sheep is born on your lands, and the priests of a local temple declare it is a divine message from heaven. They require you pay 25 gold to see what it means
wow, almost missed this. I'll pay the 25 gold and hear the meaning behind it.
Zhao Ren
Marquis

Post by Zhao Ren »

Tong wrote:
Fa Shi: Confirmed! Patrol success! A two-headed sheep is born on your lands, and the priests of a local temple declare it is a divine message from heaven. They require you pay 25 gold to see what it means
wow, almost missed this. I'll pay the 25 gold and hear the meaning behind it.
The priests conduct the ritual with the gold provided. As they return to you, they present an iron ring. They speak of prophecies yet to be fulfilled, a destiny that you cannot evade. With their utmost respect, they gift the ring to you. Fa Shi obtains an iron ring (+1 Cha jewelry).
Mei Ji (梅吉), the Flying General (飛將軍)
90*-69-33-72*-41 Aid III, Dash II, Discipline II, Military Administrator I, Wall II

GM NPCs: Empy Yi, Xiao He (蕭何), Tian Rong (田荣)

"The common people pray for rain, healthy children, and a summer that never ends. It is no matter to them if the high lords play their game of thrones, so long as they are left in peace. They never are."