April 206 Personal Turn Results

Moderator: Game Masters

GreenFabre
Colonel

Post by GreenFabre »

ann wrote:It was rolled - not everyone posts failures as failures. We don't roll twice though.
oh, fail... sorry, cant tell much from the post xD
so i just presumed it was missed, thanks ann~
Kijo Akki
Chen Ping
Major

Re: April 206 Personal Turn Results

Post by Chen Ping »

Cao Cao - Confirmed. In the course of your patrol you meet a wandering mystic who is being set upon by young ruffians. You disperse the ruffians and to thank you the mystic offers to give you advanced tutoring in a skill with which you are already familiar. Pick any int or jud based skill you possess and gain a free month’s training.
Cao Cao thanks the mystic and chooses Civil Admin II.
ann
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ann »

Be sure to note in your OI.
Infernal Dragon
Ensign

Post by Infernal Dragon »

[quote]Xunnufashi: Confirmed! Patrol success! You encounter a bare foot old man on the road. He seems to be digging his own grave, but stops when you approach. He says he is an aristocrat of the Qin and like the Empire he too must now go to the grave. He offers to pass down his legacy to you before he dies. Do you accept his offer?[/quote]

Xunnufashi accepts humbly and awaits instruction.
Xunnüfashi (纁女法师)
Stats: 48-79-60-36-87
Skills: Challenge II, Diplomat III, Gongshu I, Jianshu I, Politician II
Follower: Yue Tie 69-61-36-70-71 Delay 1, Maraud 1, Pierce 1, Politician 2, Scribe 1, Smith 1
Officer Info
Kymvir Raemiz
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kymvir Raemiz »

Infernal Dragon wrote:
Xunnufashi: Confirmed! Patrol success! You encounter a bare foot old man on the road. He seems to be digging his own grave, but stops when you approach. He says he is an aristocrat of the Qin and like the Empire he too must now go to the grave. He offers to pass down his legacy to you before he dies. Do you accept his offer?
Xunnufashi accepts humbly and awaits instruction.
He smiles and gives you his prized set of Javelins. Gain Set of Javelins (Ranged)
Infernal Dragon
Ensign

Post by Infernal Dragon »

[quote="Kymvir Raemiz"][quote="Infernal Dragon"][quote]Xunnufashi: Confirmed! Patrol success! You encounter a bare foot old man on the road. He seems to be digging his own grave, but stops when you approach. He says he is an aristocrat of the Qin and like the Empire he too must now go to the grave. He offers to pass down his legacy to you before he dies. Do you accept his offer?[/quote]

Xunnufashi accepts humbly and awaits instruction.[/quote]

He smiles and gives you his prized set of Javelins. Gain Set of Javelins (Ranged)[/quote]

Xunnufashi graciously takes the Javelins and offers the old man a prayer. As she leaves, she can't help but feel saddened by the event. Ultimately, she determines to not mourn him, but to instead praise his loyalty and devotion to his government. How easy it is for many to discard the past that their future was built upon.
Xunnüfashi (纁女法师)
Stats: 48-79-60-36-87
Skills: Challenge II, Diplomat III, Gongshu I, Jianshu I, Politician II
Follower: Yue Tie 69-61-36-70-71 Delay 1, Maraud 1, Pierce 1, Politician 2, Scribe 1, Smith 1
Officer Info
SCZhuge13
Ensign

Post by SCZhuge13 »

Yaomo Kui – Confirmed. While resting at home one evening, an old man begs to be allowed to shelter in your home for the night. Do you turn him away or let him stay?
---------------------------
I let him stay while keeping an eye on him (and having my NPCs do so as well).

-SCZ
Yaomo Kui (53)
52-21-91-77-42
Aid: II Diplomat: II Engineer: II Jeer: II Public Planner: II Spy: I

NPCs
Shuo Xian(52) 54-58-72-51-61 Trainer II, Decoy I, Doctor I, Maraud I, Rupture I, Discipline I
Jiangyi Leitie (23) 35-71-67-58-52 Artisan II, Diplomat II, Faze I, Maraud I, Pierce I
ann
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ann »

The old man is very grateful. The next morning he thanks you and leaves.
Tinybutterfly
New Recruit

Post by Tinybutterfly »

-Zhu Liu - Confirmed. Patrol Successful! "In the course of your patrol you come across a fearsome warrior whose horse has gone lame. You help him take his horse to the stable for treatment and, as thanks, he offers to give you advanced training in any might or command based skill you possess. (1 free month’s training.)

I'll take training in Volley!