January 206 PT Results

Moderator: Game Masters

Zhao Ren
Marquis

Re: January 206 PT Results

Post by Zhao Ren »

x_x wrote:
Liang Qi : Confirmed! Patrol: Success! "While resting at home one evening, an old man begs to be allowed to shelter in your home for the night. Do you turn him away or let him stay?"
Creeepy.. but, I'll let him stay! ^_^
The old man ends up being something of a nuisance, eating far more than necessary, walking in on your baths, and insulting your friends and guests, costing you 25 gold and 5 Provincial Bond in your current location.
Mei Ji (梅吉), the Flying General (飛將軍)
90*-69-33-72*-41 Aid III, Dash II, Discipline II, Military Administrator I, Wall II

GM NPCs: Empy Yi, Xiao He (蕭何), Tian Rong (田荣)

"The common people pray for rain, healthy children, and a summer that never ends. It is no matter to them if the high lords play their game of thrones, so long as they are left in peace. They never are."
Taishi Ci
Major

Post by Taishi Ci »

Baocen Peng: Confirmed! Patrol: Success! "While patrolling, you stumble upon a merchant avoiding taxes. He offers to pay you 50 gold not to report him. Do you arrest him?" You joined Chu after the turn close so your recruit was successful. However you may not continue to take PA actions while in service. If you do not leave service in three turns you will lose your PA - or Xiang Yu must recruit it. Sooner and it will be there!
I will just disband the free army.

Accept the bribe.
Baocen Peng (75) 73-20-88-60-49
Confuse II, Jeer II, Poison II, Scout II, Scout I
Zhao Ren
Marquis

Post by Zhao Ren »

Taishi Ci wrote:
Baocen Peng: Confirmed! Patrol: Success! "While patrolling, you stumble upon a merchant avoiding taxes. He offers to pay you 50 gold not to report him. Do you arrest him?" You joined Chu after the turn close so your recruit was successful. However you may not continue to take PA actions while in service. If you do not leave service in three turns you will lose your PA - or Xiang Yu must recruit it. Sooner and it will be there!
I will just disband the free army.

Accept the bribe.
You quietly pocket the money and all goes well. +50 Gold
Mei Ji (梅吉), the Flying General (飛將軍)
90*-69-33-72*-41 Aid III, Dash II, Discipline II, Military Administrator I, Wall II

GM NPCs: Empy Yi, Xiao He (蕭何), Tian Rong (田荣)

"The common people pray for rain, healthy children, and a summer that never ends. It is no matter to them if the high lords play their game of thrones, so long as they are left in peace. They never are."
Saffron
Loves Bunnies!

Post by Saffron »

Patrol: Success! "You discover a long abandoned temple. Venturing inside you find a strange shaped jade idol carved to look like a fat goat. Do you take it?"

Yes I do.
Yuè Tùzi (月 兔子- Moon Rabbit)
Doctor I, Engineer III, Entangle I, Propagandist II, Public Planner III, Scribe I
33-16-91-84-53

V3
Lurking Tyranny
The Florentine Admin
The Florentine Admin
Location: "When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground."

Post by Lurking Tyranny »

Saffron wrote:Patrol: Success! "You discover a long abandoned temple. Venturing inside you find a strange shaped jade idol carved to look like a fat goat. Do you take it?"

Yes I do.
You are in luck, either that or the gods are smiling. The idol turns out to be the pommel of a spear. Gain Goat Idol Spear (Melee, Might +2, Judgment +1).
GMNPC's
Fan Zeng, Prime Minister of Chu

Player Character
Gu Hama of Ba

Liu Bang then asked Han Xin, who had served under Xiang Yu but was driven out, "what is Xiang Yu's weakness? Is there a way to defeat him?" Han Xin calmly replied, "No, Xiang Yu himself is invincible, he is destined to be king."
Yuan Cheng Zhi
New Recruit

Post by Yuan Cheng Zhi »

I searched for NPCs last turn, but the results did not show that. Can I confirm if the roll failed?
ann
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ann »

The roll failed!