Attack on Baocen Peng (Nanyang)

For Completed Battles

Moderator: Game Masters

Krimzon
General

Re: Attack on Baocen Peng (Nanyang)

Post by Krimzon »

The returning messenger found the Supreme Commander standing with the other Generals, discussing battle orders. A look of concern spread across his expression as he saw the man and his heart sank at what he had to say. Yi Guang drew away from the other officers and spoke in a low tone. "Baocen Peng is a man who stood alongside him in conquest of Yue and Jiujiang. I am supposed to speak well of this Ma Dieu when it is he who casts out those he no longer has use of? Even now the lay of the land is being carved up to whoever now pleases him before the new Emperor is even officially announced." Yi Guang stiffened as if he had been struck. His dark eyes searched the messenger for a moment. "And I will not have my very name slandered within the Council, uncontested, for too long has it been so within the Imperial Courts." The young general looked to the skies and blew air out of puffed cheeks. "How long will it be before Sai hears the war drums of Chu's armies?" He sighed, turning towards the assembled generals. Yi took another deep breath, his manner suddenly more brisk as he posed the question to the messenger. "I am at the Dukes command. What are his orders?"
Brother Dun
Marquis

Post by Brother Dun »

The forces of Sai withdraw!
Zu Yanghei zì 智盜 'Zhì​dào​' (Knowledge Thief)
Taishi Ci
Major

Post by Taishi Ci »

Baocen Peng, recognizing that the Mandate of Heaven has passed to another, decides to dispense with pointless bloodshed and orders the province to surrender peacefully. Leaving his officers to decide their own fate, he departs by himself in another direction.
Baocen Peng (75) 73-20-88-60-49
Confuse II, Jeer II, Poison II, Scout II, Scout I
Mardagg
GameBreaker

Post by Mardagg »

All officers (if allowed) if offer a position in the army.

All land is seize: the city of Zhu and the 3 villages of Changsha is offer to King Sheng Feng.
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

The city and villages since Shen Feng was not part of the battle, can only be transferred in the civil turn.

Can't recruit any officers except PCs and GMNPCs can be offered per usual methods
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Army from Baocen Peng removed.

Officers liberated.

Invasion gold added.

Cities and others transferred.

Battle closed.