September 206 Invasion of Zhou Mingli

For Completed Battles

Moderator: Game Masters

Zhou Yu
Officer
Location: Soft as wind, gentle as the forest, fierce as fire, and solid as mountain

Re: September 206 Invasion of Zhou Mingli

Post by Zhou Yu »

Zhou Mingli wept for the loss of his city but he sends a missive to Xiang Jun seeking the release of two particular captives: Ai Dai and Gang Sima, both of which had been loyal followers of his for a long time. He hoped it would be good enough to have the city while letting him keep his freedom and that of his men. He was thankful Qiao Hong had gotten away as well as his wife but Ai Dai and Gang Sima were like his brothers. Maybe Xiang Jun could have a little mercy in that regard since all they did was defend their home from invasion.

OOC: To Crim: Request release of Ai Dai and Gang Sima.
Name: Zhou Mingli, 30
Stats: 49 - 56 -60 - 74* - 90*
Skills: Artisan I, Diplomat II, Engineer I, Politician II, Poison II, Haste II
Items: Book of Shi(Jud +2), Exotic Robe(Cha +3), Jewelry(Cha +3)
Province: Wu
http://simwarlords.net/forum/viewtopic. ... 24#p170024
Crim
Colonel

Post by Crim »

All NPC's officers, except Fan Shuo, are made to choose between death and service in the army of Xiang Jun.

Soldiers/Spoils division to follow.

---

Xiang Jun followed the Demon of Yunshang Marsh, Shi Jin, into a minor courtyard where Fan Shuo hangs from an extraordinarily tall tree. Arriving there, Xiang Jun asked for ten javelins, which he carefully laid on the earth directly opposite the nephew of Fan Zeng. Later, the former Chief Aide to Xiang Yu called for one of his servants to bring him a bow and an arrow.

"I do not believe that Wen Xu is foolish enough to go against me despite our past differences," Jun bellowed, lying to himself as much as he was threatening Fan Shuo. "That leaves me to a simple conclusion, nephew of Fan Zeng: your family led by that ingrate Uncle of yours have lost its collective senses and decided to rebel against the King of Chu. For treason, your punishment is death. Do you have any last words?"
Xiang Jun, 18
37-90*-32-77-64*
Challenge I, Gongshu I, Intimidate II, Jianshu II, Qiangshu II, Smith II, Yueshu II
Items: Xiang Yu's Old Sword (+2 Might), Leather Cuirass (+1 Might), Imperial Tally (+2 Cha, Jewelry), Crossbow (Ranged), Zao Xing's Axe (+1 Might, unequipped), Zao Xing's Armor (+1 Might, unequipped), Horse (Speed +1)
NPC Follower: Jin Mei Liao (Female); 20; 34-22-61-72-89; Assemble I, Civil Admin I, Doctor I, Haste I, Inspire I
Zhao Ren
Marquis

Post by Zhao Ren »

Considering over Xiang Jun's words, the rancher, Huo Chi simply nodded his head and, in his own frank way, said, "I will serve you."

Ai Dai, on the other hand, seemed to have made a different decision. Smiling to Xiang Jun, he replied, "I am afraid I cannot accept your offer, kinsman of the Hegemon King. I have given my fealty to the Lord Zhou, and while he still lives, he shall have my service."

Shuo Shi, gazing around, noticed that Fan Shuo was not among them, glared at Xiang Jun. "Where is the Prime Minister's nephew?! No, I will not serve a man so savage as you!"

While beaten and bleeding, Wandai Hin, simply nodded his head, perhaps not finding the proper words in Chinese. It seemed he was quite willing to serve Xiang Jun, perhaps bitter over the feelings of his supposed comrades.

With a sigh, Gang Sima nodded his head and replied, "I suppose I shall serve you. I cannot leave Dongcheng defenseless."

Fan Shuo, composed and proper as befitting a gentleman of the Imperial Court, simply bowed his head to Xiang Jun. The news that he was going to die was not surprising. He had heard the rumors that the Hegemon King had declared his uncle a traitor to the Kingdom of Chu, that he was conspiring with the Righteous Emperor to undermine the power of the Hegemon King. Fan Shuo knew it was not true. But he would pay for this imagined crime nonetheless. In a clear tone, no sense of fear in his voice, he recited:
  • "How insignificant is the life of man,
    A blade of grass in the meadow of life.
    But one's actions, like a drop of water,
    Can disturb the pond and create great strife."
With a heartfelt sigh, Fan Shuo looked now to his executioner and said, "I am ready. Though I commit no crime, I must die. May his Imperial Majesty maintain himself!"
Mei Ji (梅吉), the Flying General (飛將軍)
90*-69-33-72*-41 Aid III, Dash II, Discipline II, Military Administrator I, Wall II

GM NPCs: Empy Yi, Xiao He (蕭何), Tian Rong (田荣)

"The common people pray for rain, healthy children, and a summer that never ends. It is no matter to them if the high lords play their game of thrones, so long as they are left in peace. They never are."
Kymvir Raemiz
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kymvir Raemiz »

Zhou Mingli's troops vanish, heading home after their defeat. Wen Xu's remaining troops straggle back home. They are:

3978(10) 1237 Pi Spears, and 1247 Leather Armor
2000(40) 1339 Javelins, 500 Bows, and 500 Crossbows

The attacking armies:

Xiang Jun 2414(100) + 4800(35), 347 Javelins, 1797 Pi Spears
Deng Yue 3154(61) + 5258(81) + 268(100), 3002 Leather, 885 SPears
Zhao Nu's army was in the Supply Line. They remain 2046(51)

Xiang Jun, please state what is happening with the prisoners and spoils.
There are 4104(10) prisoners and released prisoners available.
Current Spoils: 4274 Pi Spears
Crim
Colonel

Post by Crim »

Hou Chi, Wandai Hin and Gang Sima enters the service of Xiang Jun.

Ai Dai and Shou Shi are executed.

I have some questions on the spoils at my Admin Comm Thread, KR. If you'd be so kind.

--

I'm transferring the RP with Fan Shuo in my PH, ZR. I'm giving you PH access.
Xiang Jun, 18
37-90*-32-77-64*
Challenge I, Gongshu I, Intimidate II, Jianshu II, Qiangshu II, Smith II, Yueshu II
Items: Xiang Yu's Old Sword (+2 Might), Leather Cuirass (+1 Might), Imperial Tally (+2 Cha, Jewelry), Crossbow (Ranged), Zao Xing's Axe (+1 Might, unequipped), Zao Xing's Armor (+1 Might, unequipped), Horse (Speed +1)
NPC Follower: Jin Mei Liao (Female); 20; 34-22-61-72-89; Assemble I, Civil Admin I, Doctor I, Haste I, Inspire I
Kymvir Raemiz
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kymvir Raemiz »

I'll address those questions there then. (or ann will)

Battle Closed.