September 206 Battle at Xuyi!

For Completed Battles

Moderator: Game Masters

SituJinrong
Marquis

Re: September 206 Battle at Xuyi!

Post by SituJinrong »

Mardagg wrote:OFFICERS ARE TAKING PRISONNER: A LETTER WILL BE SEND TO LI JIACHENG FOR THEIR REALEASE
No letters were received, and neither do we intend to make any king's ransom payment, much less a city. It will be nice if you shuffle your feet a little less and allow my guys from re-rolls :P
Li Jiacheng (35)
94*-36-45-56-81
Diplomat II, Discipline II, Military Adminstrator II, Politician II
BJR
UncleBob

Post by BJR »

Li Dao Wen wrote:"What says you, Chief Aide? Is it truly your desire for your story to end here? Though the final say still lies with our leaders."
"My story will end where destiny permits. It doesn't matter what I wish. I am not leaving here, a breath still in me, without my families armor and helmet." He mananged to reply...
Mardagg
GameBreaker

Post by Mardagg »

SituJinrong wrote:
Mardagg wrote:OFFICERS ARE TAKING PRISONNER: A LETTER WILL BE SEND TO LI JIACHENG FOR THEIR REALEASE
No letters were received, and neither do we intend to make any king's ransom payment, much less a city. It will be nice if you shuffle your feet a little less and allow my guys from re-rolls :P
OOC it make a lot of sens to not pay a ransom for your officers and to let them die for them to reroll, but IC letting your best duelist and two of your chief aid die because they cover your retreat is probably not the best IC move considering the title and the ressources you have. You can let them prisonner if you want but no one really likes more his items that he likes to live... only BJR have a ''IC reason'' to die. If no ransom is paid 24hrs before the end of next civil phase (meaning that you abandon your officers to their faith) I will deal with them (realease or kill).
Kymvir Raemiz
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kymvir Raemiz »

Battle Closed. Li Jiacheng and Ma Dieu, notes on where your soldiers end up being assigned will appear shortly in your Admin threads.