The Shadows Guild [暗兵堂]

OOC Thread, General Roleplay, Tavern, Public Dueling

Moderator: Game Masters

GreenFabre
Colonel

Re: The Shadows [暗兵堂] -- Lazy Evil

Post by GreenFabre »

II

The kijo only smiled, didn't even cared about the rice.
as they tried to make a map of china on her head.

"Why are we suddenly talking things now..?"
The kijo looked at Xun Jiang, rather sleepily, wanting to get this over

haruuu har har luluhuname la lallaruu ep ep
kar kar kar balh balh blah talk talk gaaaah

I

The kijo have also just arrived in time to see Qian Yen talking.
Talk, talk, talk. la di la la blah blah. blah blah
shar shar sho sho wigew wigeru nya nya nyaa~

The kijo sighed so heavily and crumpled down on a wooden log.
Contenting herself in watching the fire dance ever so lazily.
The three maidens chuckling around, sitting with her.
Chuckling and laughing as they stick up rice on her hair

Re: The Shadows Guild [暗兵堂]

Post by Li Dao Wen »

Xun Jiang was beginning to grow impatient when Qian Yen finally showed herself, looking slightly miffed and disinterested. Snorting quietly, he took out a piece of parchment from within his armor and handed it over for her to read. "We're going to sack and burn this province this month. For the next months, we have received many offers for true jobs. I have given it thought and thus have come up with these clauses."

Upon opening the scroll, Qian Yen will read the contract premises and clauses against the cackle of the fire:
Contract Terms and Agreement wrote wrote: :a. The Shadows may be hired for a sum of money as an entire team (ala Expendables) or may be hired for a smaller sum of money in couples or as solo mercenary armies. The rulers may send for one or all of them; offers will be considered, and top priority is given in a first come, first serve basis.

b. The Shadows are not subject to the ruler who hires them. They will act as independent forces and will only stay for the duration of the contract given to them. They are not to rob, harm or otherwise destroy any part of the holdings of the rulers which they represent. After this they are given freedom and safe passage to take leave.

c. The Shadows have the freedom to consider and take the job offers which are given them. They are not subject to forced agreements and shall remain independent.

d. The Shadows are, if needed, to be given equal compensation for losses in men, material and finances, aside from the payment which shall be given them for the contracts.

e. The Shadows shall be, if needed, granted freedom to move between provinces which are governed by the rulers which they have served under, even beyond the terms of the contract to fulfill other jobs.

f. Any member of the Shadows may choose to disband their army or donate them to the ruler, provided that they will be given additional payment which will not be less than the previous contract given them.
For his part, the black-clad titan remained unmoving, even as the presence of the Kijo drew nearer. He felt his teeth grit in anticipation over her coming, but before he said anything he threw a copy of the scroll into her sprawled lap. "Read the contract. Discuss with me what you think of it. Do not sleep so much, it often gets one killed."

A pair of evilly curved eyebrows slanted downwards in irritation as he noticed that Po Huai and Shan Dian had not come to his summons. He called yet another runner and ordered him to shake them awake in their tents.
Shang Yu, strategist and miser

Formerly:

Xun Jiang the Black Ogre, King of Yan
GreenFabre
Colonel

The Shadows [暗兵堂] -- Lazy Evil

Post by GreenFabre »

II

"promises are only as good as the men who intend to keep them"
"for all i know, this is just plain trash in the hands of coward men"
"i say we stick to someone who can keep his word, and not an ass"
"all of them are saying 'poor them', when we should say 'poor us'"

I

the kijo nodded back, so much without the fuzz
maybe this was important, maybe.. it's just because~
and so she began to read... read.. and yes, read some more
but this time she smiled, and not without the usual bore~

Post by Splash »

The Shadows [暗兵]

Slipping out of the shadows, Shan Dian revealed himself to the rest of his companions. No doubt they knew where he was aftering being with him for so long, but for anyone else, the Flash Assassin would have seemed like he appeared out of thin air, poised to strike and kill with his masterful swordsmanship. In all of this land, there was no one who could claim superiority over him in swordsmanship; at best near equals. The power of The Shadows is to be feared throughout all of the vast land; waiting to be engulfed into their darkness and underground empire. At least, that would be the plan if these god damned minor warlords were popping up all over the place. Few times he agreed with that giant, but this time he had to admit, the man was onto something with his idea. "Look, long as they it keeps them from interfering with our business for a while let them sign it. But I hope none of you are foolish enough to think they'll hold true to their words. These guys don't give two shits 'bout us, and to be damn honest we don't for them either." Satisfied with what he had said, Shan Dian began to slink back into the shadows where he was hardly visible. His line of work was certainly grinded into his bones completely and utterly.
Shǎn Diàn 閃電
Stats: 48-93*-27-50-65
Skills: Faze III, Challenge, Gongshu II, Jianshu III, Qiangshu, Spy, Yueshu

[暗兵]
GreenFabre
Colonel

The Shadows [暗兵堂] -- Lazy Evil

Post by GreenFabre »

II

"so... were going there, and we'd be doing that"
"we might get crossed after... and yeah, there's ..that~"
"but.. at the very least, we got some work for us to do"
"now i'm not saying it's ... inconvenient, well, do you?"

I

the kijo looked to the left, then looked to her right
she thought someone spoke just now, by her very side~
maybe it's that creepy guy again who always liked to hide
frowning with eyes peeled, she kept them open wide~

Post by Seewichai »

"Did you really thought out and wrote those, Xun Jiang?" Qian yen pointed at those words. "Splendid! Wonderful!" Qian Yen clapped robustly before stopping. "What those words means?" Qian Yen pursed her lips, apparently her lieutenants forgot that Qian Yen is illiterate.
Qian Yen (千眼) (26) 60-71*-89*-65-50 | Confuse II, Gongshu II, Poison II, Spy II

[暗兵]
GreenFabre
Colonel

The Shadows Guild [暗兵堂]

Post by GreenFabre »

The kijo suspiciously eyed the 'other' paper that Qian Yen was 'trying' to read.
And from the back, she quickly snatches the paper and stuffs it into her mouth.

"Yum yum yum, deliciscioso!" She said so with an evil grin on her face.

*chomp* *chomp*

*gulp*

"Muy bien, faaaaaantastico!! A bit salty, but... *chomp* this paper is good.
Hey Qian, where can we get more of this stuff?"

The kijo bared a fanged smile.
Kijo Akki
Seewichai
Captain

Post by Seewichai »

Qian Yen dropped her jaw and remain in the 'reading' position with both hands clutching an imaginary letter. "Hey.... woman... I still don't know the content yet... I was hoping the more educated Xun Jiang can help me interpret what the letter says. Now what?" Qian Yen throw her hands in the air. "It could be something important you know? Like my father finally found a suitor for you something like that." Qian Yen spoke in a exaggarated seriousness. "Anyone? Anyone? Anyone happened to see the contents of the letter that I was holding before Xiamo ate it? Anyone?" Qian Yen raised one hand looking around.

[暗兵]
GreenFabre
Colonel

The Shadows Guild [暗兵堂] -- Dinner

Post by GreenFabre »

The kijo suddenly stopped chewing on her free meal. The smile from her face slowly fading away as soon as she heard what Qian said.

Unmoving from her seat, she looked at Xun Jiang with uncertain eyes.
"What? Dont give me that look. Surely you read that other letter before you gave it to her."
The kijo then began to stand up, now backing away, seemingly restless, as if wanting to go elsewhere.

"Right? Oh cmon, say something.. I didn't just... It wasn't THAT important right?"
The kijo held her stomach for a while as if to get the answer herself.

"No, it didn't taste important. See? Problem solved. Will you stop staring at me?!"
Kijo Akki
Seewichai
Captain

Post by Seewichai »

"I know you dislikes the matchmaking that my father arranges for you. Young, old, smart, stupid, common thief and even a rich man's son. You think I didn't know you avoided those lunches arranged for meetup with your prospective husbands? I once saw you secretly poured enough laxatives to make an entire village go on crapping marathon for three days, into those dishes prepared for the family of one of your prospective husband. They almost crapped their intenstines out from their backside [Well I can't type the 'A' word can't I?]." Qian Yen wagged an feint accusing finger at Xiamo. "Father almost beat the hell out of the poor cook until I have to dragged my father away." Qian Yen tsked at Xiamo with her hands on her hips. "You know... the letter might be telling you to go back to the stronghold for your next prospective marriage meetup you know...." Qian Yen tried to keep herself from smiling.

[暗兵]