The Shadows Guild [暗兵堂] -- Jealous Qian :P

Post by GreenFabre »

"You really have to bring that up do you?! Why don't you... "
The kijo gestured with a flourish.

"go back in the stronghold..."
pointing with her fingers to the north

"and marry those guys instead? How 'bout that?!"
and finished off with a roguish smile.

The kijo all puffed up, decided to sit down, now talking in a casual tone, waiting for Qian's reaction.
"I don't know Yen.. but I get the feeling you're just venting out your frustrations at me.
It's like there was your father doing all those things for me, back in your place. It's so ridiculous.
He's always saying 'Do this. This is for your own good.' and i'm like 'What is your freaking problem old man?'"

She slowly shook her head, as if recalling all the weird things that her father did.
"Heh, can't believe i'm really asking this.. but are you jealous of me?"

"Well, don't be! That's stupid Yen! It's not like I wanted to steal all of his attention away from you, he was darn crazy!"
No, not crazy, obsessed is more like it. Tagging me along to all those stupid things, putting crazy things inside my head!

'Hey, what do you think about this guy? Do you like this one? Or that one?'
Whispering that to my ears every stupid minute I was back there.

"Maybe its you who really wanna get married Qian."
"Or.... are you still waiting for someone..? Does he even know?"
The kijo barely glanced in Xun Jiang's direction.

"Know what, I'm done with this stupid meeting.
I'm just in the way. You guys need to talk anyway.."

"Maybe I should go back to sleep. Or maybe I should leave with my men, go somewhere, you know? Like far, far away from here!?"
The kijo slams her coat into her back, leaving off with her maidens back to her own camp, grumbling why she woke up in the first place.
Kijo Akki
Li Dao Wen
Marquis

Re: The Shadows Guild [暗兵堂]

Post by Li Dao Wen »

Xun Jiang simply stared into the empty space between the two as they argued, absorbed into the plans which he had penned down. He stood motionless in the midst of the quarrel, until the part when Kijo cast that glance at him. It was one which he caught immediately. Still he said nothing until she had left.

"This meeting is hereby adjourned. We should all prepare for tomorrow." He looked at Qian Yen then shook his head. If he hadn't known better he would have laughed. He had almost forgotten that she didn't know how to read or write.

"I will explain the contract to you at daybreak. Be ready with your wits."

After this he departed to his own tent, disappearing in the darkness.
Shang Yu, strategist and miser

Formerly:

Xun Jiang the Black Ogre, King of Yan
Seewichai
Captain

Post by Seewichai »

"Psssh..." Qian Yen mindlessly throw a pebble at Xun Jiang's head for calling this meeting that doesn't turn out right. "To think Xiamo so edgy about this marriage thingy, where is her sense of humor?" Qian Yen shakes her head as she recalls that her father once told her that Xiamo's actual father was the sworn brother of his. There was once a big fight with the soldiers sent to apprehend them, they brought their families with them attempting to flee to the mountains. Xiamo's father was killed while trying to stall the pursuing soldiers and in the process, Xiamo was blinded. Since then Qian Yen's father swears blood vengence against Chu and brought up Xiamo as his own daughter. Finding a good marriage proposal for Xiamo is a form of answering to her dead father. Qian Yen shakes her head as she always treat Xiamo as her own sibling and love her in Qian Yen's own ways.

Yawning away, Qian Yen decided to lay down on the spot to sleep.
Qian Yen (千眼) (26) 60-71*-89*-65-50 | Confuse II, Gongshu II, Poison II, Spy II

[暗兵]
GreenFabre
Colonel

The Shadows Guild [暗兵堂] -- A Long Journey

Post by GreenFabre »

II

the scout stopped talking too, now finished with her report
as the kijo sniffed her nose at their direction
grinning at their scent tinged with that of blood
the blind devil stood with a smile "We're going to Xiapei."
and began dragging the coffin towards the broken city...

I

the kijo was whistling that tune once again
hammer in hand, pounding it against a wooden coffin
and suddenly heard a muffled shout out of nowhere
she briefly paused... listening... then started pounding again~
probably the wind, good thing she had a thick coat

City of PengCheng, Jiaoxi. July 206 BC

Post by GreenFabre »

II

frowning, she urged Kumo to move forward, along with their line
yet the soldiers crawled ever so slowly, the pace dragging on her nerves
it was like a thick, moving forest of spears on the narrow streets
yawning, the kijo decided to munch on a rice ball to pass the time
and began to scribble down some names on a small book..

I

the kijo stood by the open gates on her horse
watching soldiers arrange the former governor's head on a spike
joined by the other officer, displayed for everyone to see
unconsciously touching her scabbard as if recalling something
yes, i think he was dropping someone's name, or was it Xiang Shu?

Post by Li Dao Wen »

The mountain hideout of the Shadow Guild in the heartlands of Liang's wilderness stood as lonely, run-down ruin amidst the trees and rocks, having been abandoned by its proprietors when they chose to follow Ma Dieu to his conquests. In the several short months which it had seen through alone, it had been taken over by nature, with vines and grass propagating from the broken nooks and crannies of the tiled roofs and wooden floors. Statues of guardian lions stood silent along the causeways, as if they had been holding the ground until such time when their masters came back.

Qian Yen's branch of the famed killer guild, which had been the lurkers who once frequented the place, had by this time been completely assimilated into the aforementioned Imperial General's force. She herself had disappeared without a trace, having gone on some inexplicable journey on her own. Her former subordinates have been left to fend off for themselves, and all of them served with distinction in the fields of the southeast. Xian Long Rui, taking over the mantle of captain and leader of the Shadows, had risen to the rank of Lieutenant General, with many victories over other fine warriors now hanging under his belt. Shan Dian had been promoted to General, and has proven his usefulness in the arts of terrorizing his opponents. Po Huai had been given many commissions from both within Ma Dieu's armies and beyond, now known as a boy wonder of sorts when it came to breeding horses. Lastly, the ill-fated Kijo Akki, the white devil of the Shadows, also rose to the rank of Lieutenant General before she met her end at the walls of Huaiyin, becoming the first casualty of the Shadows in the ferocious battles raging in the south.

Only one of these characters returned for a brief visit to the hideout one sunny November afternoon. Riding hard up the mountain trails till they disappeared, Xian Long Rui reached the peak by ascending it the old fashioned way: stone by stone climbing. Once he had hoisted himself up from the dangerous cliffs, he surveyed his surroundings.

There was a distinct sign of decay, of forlorn abandonment festering in the air, but the afternoon sun did much to lessen the temper of it. Birds were now the only inhabitants, as well as some industrious insects and other small creatures. Setting Twilight Mourning down from its anchor on his back, the Black Ogre, now lord of the Shadows, gazed at his 'kingdom' alone, left to remember the old pledges of bloodlust and slaughter in his idle time.

He removed a small package from inside his fabulous armor, throwing the wrapping into the forests below. It was a bottle of consecrated wine which he had received from some shoddy monks at a hunkered-down monastery in Jiujiang. Setting down on the cobbled steps of the gatehouse, he poured some into the earth around him.

"This is for all you fools, especially you, Kijo." he grunted, the tone more nostalgic than angry. "You have left the world too early."

Without ado, he gorged down the rest of the bottle's contents, then gently placed it down in between his seated legs. Deeply did he meditate that afternoon, of all the things that had passed, and shall pass. On his mind lingered the thought of revenge, and of the fate of the guild he now considered his.
Shang Yu, strategist and miser

Formerly:

Xun Jiang the Black Ogre, King of Yan