General Roleplay Thread

OOC Thread, General Roleplay, Tavern, Public Dueling

Moderator: Game Masters

alexoren
Sergeant

Re: General Roleplay Thread

Post by alexoren »

Somewhat understanding what the man had said Weiqi nodded. "I command large cavalry in West. I champion fighter in arena too!" he said still with his large grin and a very prideful tone. "I destroy all enemy!" he yelled out loudly as if he was telling everyone around him and not just the man infront of him. "You take me yes?" he started to somewhat flex to show off his toned upper body.
ShamsTron
Officer

Post by ShamsTron »

alexoran wrote:Somewhat understanding what the man had said Weiqi nodded. "I command large cavalry in West. I champion fighter in arena too!" he said still with his large grin and a very prideful tone. "I destroy all enemy!" he yelled out loudly as if he was telling everyone around him and not just the man infront of him. "You take me yes?" he started to somewhat flex to show off his toned upper body.
Zheng Nu gave a nod to show that he understood what the foreigner was saying.

Zheng Nu: Weiqi, I will let you know. I am talking to other...warriors too and once I talk to all of them I will let you know. Ok?
Zheng Nu (38) 73-84*-63-50-47 Decoy II, Instructor II, Maraud III, Military Administrator I, Smith II
alexoren
Sergeant

Post by alexoren »

Weiqi nodded slowly as a response. "I be ready to demolish enemy!" he slammed his right hand in a closed fist against his chest creating a large thud sound. "I wait for call" he then smacked his new aquaintance on the arm in a friendly manner but with alot more power than Weiqi had expected.
Xe
Miss Pretty

Post by Xe »

Zhou Kahn wrote:
Xe wrote:"Thank you." Xiuying said, before sitting. "Nothing is wrong." She said, giving the women a clam smile. "You can ignore the guards. They are a precaution my husband urged me to take. They can become bothersome, when you're trying to have a conversation." she giggled, casting the guards a glance before looking back upon the woman. "My apologies for not introducing myself, however. I am Guan Xiuying, wife of Zhefu. May I ask your name?
Mai Zu smiled at the woman's words, easing up a little bit, with just one more side glance to the guards. Her food arrived, but she didn't touch it right away, figuring it improper etiquette to eat in front of the other woman who had nothing. After the woman introduced herself, Mai Zu responded.

Mai Zu: "It's a pleasure to meet you Lady Guan. I am Mai Zu, wife of none."

She smiled slightly, tucking a bit of her hair behind her ear, and spoke once more.

Mai Zu: "So Lady Guan, what brings you to this quiet village in the dead of winter?"
"Boredom, mainly." She giggled a bit, motioning to Mai's food. "Feel free to eat, though. I already did." She said, glancing at the table she had left a few moments ago. "I thought this village looked nice, and decided it was a good time to rest. I don't usually come this far, but I thought it was time for a change." She said, as her smile dropped slightly. "So much change, recently. Not all of it good, to say the least."
Guan Xiuying, 15, Female
41-44-73-57-108*
Diplomat II, Doctor, Engineer II, Politician II, Propagandist

[23:26] <Aleksandr> The way you get a GF is be like
[23:26] <Aleksandr> Bitch, I don't smell dinner cooking
[23:27] <@Kern> I've gotten all my girlfriends with my welding skill, and some Roofies.
Zhou Kahn
Officer

Post by Zhou Kahn »

[Xe]

Mai Zu nodded, taking a drink of her tea and then a bit of her soup as the other woman spoke. When she finished, Zu swallowed the bit of food in her mouth and then responded.

Mai Zu: "Yes, many changes. I've never been to Qi until... umm..."

Zu paused for a moment, biting her lip. What the heck was his name?

Mai Zu: "well... in any case, he had a large home with many books I was quite jealous of... he sent me a letter, asking for my help to protect and unify the land of Qi. Before that, I was in Henan, and before that in Dai. So I don't know much of the area, to be fully honest."

She shrugged her shoulders then, taking another bit of soup.
Mai Zu
Stats: 51-75-75-75-56
Skills: Artisan II, Civil Administrator II, Engineer II, Scribe III, Smith II, Trainer II
Mai Zu's Shop of Wonder
Xe
Miss Pretty

Post by Xe »

"I've lived in Qi my entire life." she said, happily. "With my father, until he left to go fight in the rebellions, and then with my Uncle. Guan Yin She. It was he who married me to my Zhefu." She said, happy to talk about her family and husband. "My father left...ten years ago, nearly. He never liked Xiang Yu, so went off to fight against him." She noted. "I hear Dai is lovely in the spring."
Guan Xiuying, 15, Female
41-44-73-57-108*

[23:27] <@Kern> I've gotten all my girlfriends with my welding skill, and some Roofies.
Zhou Kahn
Officer

Post by Zhou Kahn »

Zu nodded, finishing her small helping of soup, wishing slightly that there was more of it. She put the bowl aside then, sipping her tea as the other woman finished speaking. She smiled, setting down her tea, remembering as Xiuying said her last sentence.

Mai Zu: "Yes... someday I might go back there, just after the snow melts... visit my father and mother. and little sister of course."

She smiled again, giggling slightly as she remember her sister falling into the small pond outside town, but then looked up and spoke again.

Mai Zu: "It has been quite a long time. A small town has no use for a craftswoman, when there is a craftsman for every occasion already. But in any case, i shouldn't bore you with my memories... It was Guan Yin She i meant earlier. He sent me a letter; how he heard of me, i do not know however."

She smiled again, slightly amused at the thought, and finished her tea.
Mai Zu
Skills: Artisan II, Civil Administrator II, Engineer II, Scribe III, Smith II, Trainer II
Mai Zu's Shop of Wonder
Xe
Miss Pretty

Post by Xe »

"Uncle has a lot of contacts. Many people know him and respect him." She said, shaking her head. "I can't fathom how many. I can barely remember all the people he introduced me to." She giggles, looking upon Mai. "He can be rather... Verbose. I hope he did not talk your ear off." She said, chuckling. "He once spent half a day on a speech. He's a very apt speaker."
Guan Xiuying, 15, Female
41-44-73-57-108*

Zhou Kahn
Officer

Post by Zhou Kahn »

Zu nodded, understanding a bit more about the man she'd encountered on her first trip to Qi. She smiled as the other woman finished, giggling slightly.

Mai Zu: "I could see that in him. The day I met with him he must have had an off day, for we didn't talk a whole ton... just the usual questions and such about me coming to Qi."

She smiled, not sure what to say next, but then found something.

Mai Zu: "I don't believe I've met your husband though..."
Mai Zu
Mai Zu's Shop of Wonder
Saffron
Loves Bunnies!

Post by Saffron »

Suicide Fox wrote: De Man didn't carry his weapon into the spice shop, but he motioned to a gourd that hung on the side of his horse. In it was a spear, though there were four more holes carved into it where other weapons could supposedly fit. "I wouldn't say I'm a warrior. More like, a traveling blacksmith. My weapon of choice is the spear, though it is my goal to forge a weapon of each type and wield them all with the same form of proficiency. Next month, I shall begin on a billhook. And after that, maybe a sword."
He listened to her go on and on, she was a sort of chatter box but he enjoyed the noises that came from her. "Cheese is a good filly. She's as strong as any other, and pretty fast too. The trainer that I purchased her from had named her that because she loved cheese. I didn't have the heart to change her name, what was the point? She already knew it."
"You were born in Di, really? That's a pretty big coincidence that we should meet, I suppose. I don't meet many from Di on my travels. You said your father was a general, right? Did he serve in the wars?"
“Excellent craftsmanship.” She admired the blade. “I see you are skilled indeed. My father proudly displayed his weapons of valor on the wall and I can see your quality is just as good.” Her voice was sincere. “And then why bother to change a perfectly good name such as Cheese then?” she smiled finding it most amusing that anyone would name an animal Cheese, but it was an easy name to remember. She reminded herself if she ever got a horse that she would pick the name, not the trainer.

“Yes my father was a great general. He settled down a bit when he married my mother. But when my mother died in childbirth, he needed something to occupy his time and went back to the army and took me with him. So even if I was born from Di, I didn’t stay very long. I didn’t mind. I quite enjoyed it. Never being in the same spot twice and seeing the world around. I thank my father for my independence, though I still think he treats me like a little girl. He constantly sends soldiers to watch out for me.”
Yuè Tùzi (月 兔子- Moon Rabbit)
Doctor I, Engineer III, Entangle I, Propagandist II, Public Planner III, Scribe I
33-16-91-84-53

V3