General Roleplay Thread

OOC Thread, General Roleplay, Tavern, Public Dueling

Moderator: Game Masters

Xe
Miss Pretty

Re: General Roleplay Thread

Post by Xe »

Xiuying had been lounging about for the day, as her love was away. She ate slowly, enjoying the cooking of the restaurant. Her curiosity was piqued when another women entered the room, sitting and writing. Finishing her meal, she nodded to her handful of guards as she moved forward, standing by the other woman's table, smiling at her. "May I sit with you?" She asked sweetly, as the guards formed a perimeter around the table, although not standing too close.
Guan Xiuying, 15, Female
41-44-73-57-108*
Diplomat II, Doctor, Engineer II, Politician II, Propagandist

[23:26] <Aleksandr> The way you get a GF is be like
[23:26] <Aleksandr> Bitch, I don't smell dinner cooking
[23:27] <@Kern> I've gotten all my girlfriends with my welding skill, and some Roofies.
Zhou Kahn
Officer

Post by Zhou Kahn »

Zu looked up as the people approached, and when the woman spoke, she put her pen down and closed the book. She instantly regretted doing so, knowing the ink wasn't yet dried. However, this turn of events certainly wasn't expected. Zu nodded to the woman, speaking.

Mai Zu: "Yes, be my guest... is there some issue?"

Her eyes scanned the guards who now circled her, making her quite nervous.
Mai Zu
Stats: 51-75-75-75-56
Skills: Artisan II, Civil Administrator II, Engineer II, Scribe III, Smith II, Trainer II
Mai Zu's Shop of Wonder
Saffron
Loves Bunnies!

Post by Saffron »

For Suicide Fox:
Sunday came and Lady Yue was all too happy to see it. It was her day off and it was well needed from all the hard work she put in building the new school in town this week. She quickly got dressed in an indigo plush robe and snuck out of the house before Jin Shi awoke. All week as she passed by this one little store in particular where they sold exotic spices and she was itching to try a few. It was a cold day outside, but not windy and she walked briskly into market. It was busy today as other men and women were out shopping but she darted in between them to reach her destination; Crazy Nianzu’s Spice Emporium! Crazy Nianzu turned around. He was old and had one lazy eye and a white beard that reached the floor. “What can I do for you young miss?” he asked kindly. Her eyes darted around excitedly at all the spices. She focused on a lovely saffron colored spice. “What’s tha---” Before she could finish her sentence a very large, very round man stepped in front of her. “I’ll have some peppercorn, five spice, ginger…” the large man said. “Excuse me sir!” Lady Yue exclaimed. “I believe I was here first.” She crossed her arms. The fat man sneered at her. “Wait your turn girl.” He snorted. Here eyes wend wide with anger. “But sir, I…” she pleaded. “I said pipe down.” He pushed her fragile figure down on the cold ground below and laughed.
Yuè Tùzi (月 兔子- Moon Rabbit)
Doctor I, Engineer III, Entangle I, Propagandist II, Public Planner III, Scribe I
33-16-91-84-53

V3
Suicide Fox
Cheerleader

Post by Suicide Fox »

Saffron wrote:For Suicide Fox:
Sunday came and Lady Yue was all too happy to see it. It was her day off and it was well needed from all the hard work she put in building the new school in town this week. She quickly got dressed in an indigo plush robe and snuck out of the house before Jin Shi awoke. All week as she passed by this one little store in particular where they sold exotic spices and she was itching to try a few. It was a cold day outside, but not windy and she walked briskly into market. It was busy today as other men and women were out shopping but she darted in between them to reach her destination; Crazy Nianzu’s Spice Emporium! Crazy Nianzu turned around. He was old and had one lazy eye and a white beard that reached the floor. “What can I do for you young miss?” he asked kindly. Her eyes darted around excitedly at all the spices. She focused on a lovely saffron colored spice. “What’s tha---” Before she could finish her sentence a very large, very round man stepped in front of her. “I’ll have some peppercorn, five spice, ginger…” the large man said. “Excuse me sir!” Lady Yue exclaimed. “I believe I was here first.” She crossed her arms. The fat man sneered at her. “Wait your turn girl.” He snorted. Here eyes wend wide with anger. “But sir, I…” she pleaded. “I said pipe down.” He pushed her fragile figure down on the cold ground below and laughed.
"Ah, super duper spicy mind exploding curry! My favorite!" De Man exclaims, ecstatic that he's found what he came for. Reaching for the top shelf, he pulls down his spice of choice and examines the contents. "Warning, beware of contact with eyes.." He reads aloud, turning to walk over to the counter. The white haired smith is almost oblivious to the situation at hand between Lady Yue and the rotund skipper of the line, he's much to infatuated with reading the spice label as he holds it directly in front of his face. "Excuse me, I'd like to.. whoop---!" A rough spot in the floor snags his foot, and before he can catch his balance the lid to the curry spice bursts open as his body reels forward. Luckily, Lady Yue is behind this rotund man, for the curry spice explodes directly into his face.
Saffron
Loves Bunnies!

Post by Saffron »

Suicide Fox wrote:
"Ah, super duper spicy mind exploding curry! My favorite!" De Man exclaims, ecstatic that he's found what he came for. Reaching for the top shelf, he pulls down his spice of choice and examines the contents....
“My eyes! My beautiful eyes!” the fat man shouted as curry powder falls all over him.. He tried to wipe it away but it just went into his eyes more and he howled louder. Crazy Nianzu started to shake his fist at the fat man. “You better pay for that spice! You are using it all over yourself!” “But, but…that man….” the fat man sobbed. “Pay now or I’ll call the guards on you!” This scene had brought a lot of attention by the passers by. “Pay!” Crazy Nianzu repeated again. The fat man sobbed and pulled out some coins and put in randomly on the table as he held back tears from the spice. “You haven’t seen the last of me!” the fat man said to the man who dropped the spice and ran off. Lady Yue started to hysterically laugh still on the floor. “Karma’s a bi…” she stopped herself. “Not a nice person! This should teach you to pick on girls!”
Doctor I, Engineer III, Entangle I, Propagandist II, Public Planner III, Scribe I
33-16-91-84-53

V3
Suicide Fox
Cheerleader

Post by Suicide Fox »

Once the spicy curry had thoroughly wedged itself in between the man's eyeballs, probably causing some sort of unspeakable pain, De Man quickly raised his hand up behind his head and apologized. "Wow, I am sooo sorry. Here, let me help!" He jumped around a bit but the man wouldn't let him any where near. Oblivious to the man's anger as he let out a final promise that they would meet again, De Man waved in a friendly manner while the rotund man ran out the door. "Okay! See you around!"

He knelt down to pick up the spice container. It was completely empty. Sulking somewhat, he seemed to notice Lady Yue for the first time. "Hm? Was he a friend of yours?"
Saffron
Loves Bunnies!

Post by Saffron »

Suicide Fox wrote:
He knelt down to pick up the spice container. It was completely empty. Sulking somewhat, he seemed to notice Lady Yue for the first time. "Hm? Was he a friend of yours?"
“Yeah, a real friend.” Replying sarcastically thinking he was being sarcastic himself. “I hope I see him again to give him some more karma that I owe him.” She shouted as though the fat man could still hear him. Carefully she stood up avoiding touching any of the loose spice that fell from the ground. “Nice move there with the spice container. He deserved what was coming to him.” Smiling a wolfish grin. He did not however seem as amused as she was though and noted the look of sadness on his face. “What’s wrong? You seem sad sir. Is it because of the wasted spice?" she looked down. "Yes its a sad shame to see it being wasted like so but at least the ogre paid for it. Why not ask Crazy Nianzu to see if he has more of that spice for you to take home?”
33-16-91-84-53

V3
Suicide Fox
Cheerleader

Post by Suicide Fox »

It slowly, very.. slowly, began to dawn on De Man's face that the rotund man and Lady Yue couldn't possibly have been friends. When she complimented his so called move with the spice, everything started to make sense. He quickly smiled and ran his fingers through his hair. "Ah..haha. Yeah! That was my plan all along. Lady in distress, saving people.. it's, kind of my thing." What in the hell am I talking about? I never go out of my way for anyone.. well, not lately anyway.

"Huh, oh.. the curry? Nah, that's okay. It was the last on the rack. By the way, I'm De Man. I don't think I caught your name miss...?"
Saffron
Loves Bunnies!

Post by Saffron »

Suicide Fox wrote: "Huh, oh.. the curry? Nah, that's okay. It was the last on the rack. By the way, I'm De Man. I don't think I caught your name miss...?"
“Oh yes. I was just so flustered. My name is Lady Yue Tuzi.” Giving a slight bow. “And I think you for your help. As you can see, I’m not much of a fighter.” She was a rather thin and frail woman looking like a stiff breeze would break her in half. From her clothes and jewels, one would say she came from money but did not seem to flaunt it around. She had large hazel eyes and dark hair neatly tied with an ornate comb. “Serves me right for leaving my bodyguard at home. Thank goodness for nice young men like you who take some responsibility for helping others in need.”
33-16-91-84-53

V3
Suicide Fox
Cheerleader

Post by Suicide Fox »

"Not much of a fighter, huh?" De Man said skeptically, reaching out to feel her bicep. He retracted his hand as if she had some great muscle. "Well, I wouldn't want to fight you." He tried to hold back a laugh. For a man who had spent most of his life bending metal to his will, De Man possessed a naturally strong build. His shoulders were broad and his hands were calloused. Despite these rocky features, his face seemed strangly noble and he was quite handsome. What was odd about him was his shaggy white hair and tattoos on his cheeks and one on his chin. Other than that, he seemed kind enough. "Say, why don't you let me walk you home?"