Re: OOC Thread V4

Post by Royalspork »

It was a good run!
Xe
Miss Pretty

Post by Xe »

Brother Dun wrote:
Royalspork wrote:Can we have a battle thread for the attack on BD? I want soldiers to show up at his house with force. He looks out his window, tea in hand and promptly evacuates himself.

The Lord-Scholar is casually sipping on his tea in his sealed library at Zhongxin Zhishi. Suddenly an uproar sounds from outside, and he looked out his window to see the banners of Yin waving in the distance and the townspeople running in and hiding in their homes. Placing his tea upon the table before him, along with the book he casually held in his hands, the Lord-Scholar looks out and sighs, "Ah hell... These bastards just don't know how to leave me alone... Very well," he said, his eyelids growing quite heavy, another weight upon his heart. Turning away from the window, he looked to his fellow scholars and nodded, "Gentlemen, it has been a pleasure... Please attempt to prevent them from destroying this repository of knowledge... I suppose it is time for me to flee, and turn myself into a hermit... Somewhere far from here..."

Zu Yanghei has fled from not only Sai, but all of China! Intelligence sources have indicated that they believe he is hiding in a cave somewhere in a land far from here... Or maybe a mansion in a neighboring country... Or perhaps he is travelling from village to village of indifferent peoples... Ma Dieu, Zhu Lizhi and Shen Feng must give more funding to their intelligence divisions to find Zu Yanghei!
...Bastard left his wife :c
Guan Xiuying, 15, Female
41-44-73-57-108*
Diplomat II, Doctor, Engineer II, Politician II, Propagandist

[23:26] <Aleksandr> The way you get a GF is be like
[23:26] <Aleksandr> Bitch, I don't smell dinner cooking
[23:27] <@Kern> I've gotten all my girlfriends with my welding skill, and some Roofies.
lutai
Lieutenant

Post by lutai »

is ze sim dead? Or are we taking a break?

Just wondering is all.
Kern
General

Post by Kern »

lutai wrote:is ze sim dead? Or are we taking a break?

Just wondering is all.
Not dead. Finished.
Zu Shi (24) 112-85*-37-90-22 Aid II, Dash III, Discipline I, Entangle I, Instructor II, Trainer II, Wall II
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Yep, finished, story line for ending should be posted in following weeks, work on V5 already started...
RuffRydeR
Little Lady Xia

Post by RuffRydeR »

Mardagg wrote:I really taught he was going to send the Queen in a duel against LDW: she has a lower might, but she is really good and you never know when a critical hit or a crippling strike hit in your advantage. Also it would have been nice and courageous to see her step foward to challenge the Champion of Chu when her kingdom is about to fall...

On an other note: THREE CHEERS FOR THE EMPEROR!!! :D
Aww...I wish I got to duel the Queen. =(
Lei Anshui (21), Chief Aide
53-108*-34-81-78
Challenge I, Gongshu II, Haste II, Intimidate II, Yueshu II
lutai
Lieutenant

Post by lutai »

well ended quickly than I thought it would be.
Krimzon
General

Post by Krimzon »

The end phase was announced March 4th...
Kern
General

Post by Kern »

lol
Zu Shi (24) 112-85*-37-90-22 Aid II, Dash III, Discipline I, Entangle I, Instructor II, Trainer II, Wall II