OOC Thread V4

OOC Thread, General Roleplay, Tavern, Public Dueling

Moderator: Game Masters

Krimzon
General

Re: OOC Thread V4

Post by Krimzon »

Phailak wrote:Krim, Belial is playing the Emperor, feel free to RP, if he's not up to it, I can do it as well, could be fun!
I've IRC'd a few times so I guess he must be busy? I mean, I haven't been terribly active as late what with university finals. Totally understandable. Isn't this the last turn decider, though?
Mardagg wrote:I was going to send you a recruit letter to join us in defending the Emperor and to conquerd land, but since you fight against me for quite a while now I doubt you will accept my offer...
Well if we put aside the whole Wu history thing, after officially announcing Yi Guang as Protectorate of the Son of Heaven, you attacked Zu Yanghei on grounds that he was disloyal to the Emperor. Ma Dieu attacked the army of Sai of which Yi Guang was it's Supreme Commander. You can see why Yi could never accept any offer from you. :P
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Post in the Chu thread, I'll RP him if Belial doesn't get to it
Royalspork
Marshal

Post by Royalspork »

Too bad I didn't get reinforcements! Stupid Kern and his stupid pointless wars.
Shen Feng
Colonel

Post by Shen Feng »

Just don't execute people when you're done there! They gave me a shiny gift after all.
Mardagg
GameBreaker

Post by Mardagg »

I don't have the intention of executing people unless they have the intention to be kil and that they RP to get there :lol:
Royalspork wrote:Too bad I didn't get reinforcements! Stupid Kern and his stupid pointless wars.
I would have send much more agressive tactics in the first two round (and a bit more in the last round) if I knew reinforcement was comming: I tried to limit the casualities and seying the result I think it work well :D

Also Kern is going to support the emperor and tis is why he attack Wu. If you and Wu falls no one will be against the Emperor so it would have been a possible ending game...
Belial
Marquis

Post by Belial »

Expect for the epic conclusion of Shi Tong vs Ma Dieu tonight!
Starring As:
The Hero of Xianyang, The Incorruptible Lu Chen, and the Glorious Emperor Kang!
Kern
General

Post by Kern »

Mardagg wrote:I don't have the intention of executing people unless they have the intention to be kil and that they RP to get there :lol:
Royalspork wrote:Too bad I didn't get reinforcements! Stupid Kern and his stupid pointless wars.
I would have send much more agressive tactics in the first two round (and a bit more in the last round) if I knew reinforcement was comming: I tried to limit the casualities and seying the result I think it work well :D

Also Kern is going to support the emperor and tis is why he attack Wu. If you and Wu falls no one will be against the Emperor so it would have been a possible ending game...
Didn't happen.

@Shen: I'll RP with you when I get some at home stuff settled. Can just assume the messengers left with no authority to kill the barbarians etc. Sorry I've been so inactive.
Zu Shi (24) 112-85*-37-90-22 Aid II, Dash III, Discipline I, Entangle I, Instructor II, Trainer II, Wall II
Belial
Marquis

Post by Belial »

Sporkzilla didn't even said in tactics for the second half :c

For SHAME!
Starring As:
The Hero of Xianyang, The Incorruptible Lu Chen, and the Glorious Emperor Kang!
Mardagg
GameBreaker

Post by Mardagg »

I really taught he was going to send the Queen in a duel against LDW: she has a lower might, but she is really good and you never know when a critical hit or a crippling strike hit in your advantage. Also it would have been nice and courageous to see her step foward to challenge the Champion of Chu when her kingdom is about to fall...

On an other note: THREE CHEERS FOR THE EMPEROR!!! :D