Rage of youth

Moderator: Game Masters

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Rage of youth

Post by Phailak »

@Graven

Boy shrugs and looks at a loss before returning to his duties as an apprentice. Turning around, he pointed to a duo of men coming down the street, nodding his head affirmatively.

@AH

Tianshi was disappointed to find the funds he had left behind during the battle had been taken. Perhaps Yun had fled with them or there was another explanation. The place was surprisingly empty, usually after a great victory, soldiers and commoners alike would drink too much and celebrate a tad over what they should. The place was eerie quiet, except for some boy at a table, having some bread and water. He ignored Tianshi as he entered.
gravenimages
General
Location: Sanctify them through Thy truth: Thy word is truth. John. 17:17

Post by gravenimages »

Phailak wrote:@Graven

Boy shrugs and looks at a loss before returning to his duties as an apprentice. Turning around, he pointed to a duo of men coming down the street, nodding his head affirmatively.
Wu sizes up the men... Expecting a bodyguard and a healer of some sort.

V1: Absentee
V2: Da Re, child Duke of Yin
V3: Ouhuan Bai Zhan
V4: Xiang Hin (the PC formerly known as Hin Wu) http://www.simwarlords.net/forum/viewto ... 69#p177169
Meia
Sergeant

Post by Meia »

Phailak wrote:@Meia
The boy tried to get loose a bit but was surprised by the woman's strength, trying to then make it look like he did not care she had him in an iron grip.

"I don't know, I was blinded by the gold. You know slight build, smelled of some spice... like reeked of it and I usually don't notice smells."

Pointing to himself in an obvious setting of his own stench.

"Not a spice, more like a sweet herb, if I smelled it again I could tell you for sure."
Ding Yi eyed him with suspicion. It seemed she might be needing his help, but , with the way things were, felt she could not entirely trust him. She needed some sort of collateral.

She would take 2 of his gold pieces from him, leaving one piece as a show of compassion. "You will get these back if you cooperate. Help me, and I will make sure you get double the return. Now, if you do not have any more information, be off with you."
Lady Ding Yi--丁 怡 age 25, the (EX!) PC ^_^v and future Queen of Yan
78-72-47-77-54
Civil Administrator II, Discipline 3, Gongshu I, Military Administrator I, Propagandist 3*, Public Planner I, Sortie II, Wall I, Yueshu I
Equipment: none
785 gold
Bio/Char Description
Arkain Hibiki
Lieutenant

Post by Arkain Hibiki »

**Umm, I put in my previous post, the one heading to the meeting in the town center, that I was taking the gold with me. If this is not possible, I shall go with the flow, but I'd hate to be responsible for losing all that gold, after all.**

The lack of excitement was somewhat shocking, but perhaps it was because though a victory had been had, many good towns people had died in the fighting. Before the horsemen had shown up, Tianshi was holding the center of the line himself, with barely over half a dozen soldiers still under his 'command' Still, Tianshi would have to find those men, if they were alive, and reward them. They had stood in the face of overwhelming odds, and had achieved victory. Tianshi doubted he could actually call that victory. It wasn't victory to succeed at a play, and he was convinced that was what that battle had been. An act, a sham, a carefully laid and executed farce. Still, not his city, not his people. If it that was indeed what the kid had pulled off, then he was more ruthless then Tianshi had given him credit for. Probably would make a good leader at that, if he, they, could pull this off. Noticing the lone kid, Tianshi contemplated the situation, and passed a message to the innkeeper to provide the young man with whatever he wanted for the evening. It always helped him sleep at night to try and assuage his guilt over killing people through charitable acts, and his previous actions had caused many, many deaths.
Tie Yi Tianshi
97*/83*/30/69/43
Aid II, Jianshu II, Military Admin II, Raid I, Wall II
Li Dao Wen
Marquis

Post by Li Dao Wen »

gravenimages wrote:
Phailak wrote:@Graven

Wu sizes up the men... Expecting a bodyguard and a healer of some sort.
Xun Jiang remained quiet as the duo spoke to each other. He stayed so until the boy had left after pointing out the men coming down the street.

"What now?" he gruffly asked Hin Wu. He wasn't really listening to what they were talking about, absent-mindedly plodding behind them and observing their surroundings.
Shang Yu, strategist and miser

Formerly:

Xun Jiang the Black Ogre, King of Yan
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

@LDW & @Graven

OOC: Speeding things up...

It became quickly obvious that the duo approaching was in fact the healer and some kind of assistant that looked more like a bodyguard than an assistant. Why would a healer need a bodyguard...

Something caught the bigger of the two's attention in an alley and the healer turned to look and sent his man in. This was quite the fortunate opportunity

@Meia

Kid ran off, oblivious it seems to the loss of gold, which was strange in itself. Farther down he turned into an alley and she caught him from the corner of his eye slowly backing out of it again, as if afraid of what he had seen there.

@AH

OOC: Gold was taken while you were in battle I guess, don't feel bad!

When the boy was informed of the only other customer's generosity, he nodded to the older man but kept to himself. Where were the people? Suddenly, the boy got up and left at some silent and unseen signal it seemed. He did not even look back once, head bowed he charged out of the place...
Li Dao Wen
Marquis

Post by Li Dao Wen »

When the bodyguard started plodding towards Hin and Xun Jiang from the corner, the big ogre snorted, casually taking out one of the twin halberds sheathed on his back. Clicking his tongue, he spat some blood out, having been playing with his lip in boredom. Turning to Hin Wu, Jiang pointed out the healer. "Can you run after that man? I'll handle the bigger one."

Slamming Twilight Mourning on the ground, he raised a taunting hand, urging the man to come forward. He also started nodding confidently in anticipation of his coming prey. "Let's see what you got, big boy."
Shang Yu, strategist and miser

Formerly:

Xun Jiang the Black Ogre, King of Yan